Holy grail for sale - please apply below

He is old .........and he got into trading after losing a lot of money during the Tulipmania market in the 1630's.........his abacus went down and by the time he rebooted the market had collapsed

in fact he still has some tulip bulbs under his gown (well they look like tulip bulbs)

hes seen a lot of action since then.......but it wasnt till the 20th Centrury that he perfected his systems .........and he is ready to teach once someone coughs up some cash ......

N

jees.........

the wizard is here to make someone a promise of lifetime profits and he is being offered magic beans ...........?

if hes had no success by tomorrow I fear he will go to rival forums where they really appreciate trading wizards ..........

N

What you offer cannot be delivered - not by your or anybody else.

So - the money offered would be the same as my standing offer for fairy dust or rocking horse sh1t.

Last edited:
they dont mean it wiz..........they do believe .......

N

sonofcablemonster
Pondlifedregsbutler

Have both of you forgot your old passwords ? or dodging a ban ? :LOL:

sonofcablemonster
Pondlifedregsbutler

Have both of you forgot your old passwords ? or dodging a ban ? :LOL:

I tried to stop myself posting but I have a form of online tourettes, if I dont post I get all twitchy and swear randomly at people. I changed my password and associated email account to something very very long that I knew I wouldnt remember hence locking myself out of my old account. :smart:

the problem is that I cant stop posting, I have tried but the tourettes comes back and I signed up with a new username. I am sure the powers that be know about it as I have made know attempt to hide it.

Last edited by a moderator:
300 points per week in the Dax ... I feel the midlife crisis coming :) ... I'm useless ;-)

300 points is nothing there are tarders on here with 100% strike rate achieving 66% per week. Everyone on the internet is a world trading champion.:confused:

I tried to stop myself posting but I have a form of online tourettes, if I dont post I get all twitchy and swear randomly at people. I changed my password and associated email account to something very very long that I knew I wouldnt remember hence locking myself out of my old account. :smart:

the problem is that I cant stop posting, I have tried but the tourettes comes back and I signed up with a new username. I am sure the powers that be know about it as I have made know attempt to hide it.

x2 :LOL: