Holy Grail Discovered

BeginnerJoe

After suffering a major gambling loss a couple of days ago resulting in an account contraction of 56%, the experience propelled me, as my gut suspected it would, to make probably the greatest discovery of my life, that of finding the holy grail in trading. I have had the grail for some time and didn't think much of it until it suddenly made sense when I was thinking about my gambling loss. I made 10% account growth or whatever it was yesterday using the grail. Today I set to repeat the feat and here was my actual schedule:

GMT, forex
15:10 Woke up
15:19-15:23 Long, 0.87% account growth
15:26-15:26 Long, Scratched trade with +ve break even
15:26-15:29 Long, 2.45% account growth

15:32-18:36 Short, 9.7% account growth; was away for sports for 1.5 hours and trade left to run with B.E stop

18:38-19.45 Long, 17.5% account growth; there was more money in the market but got out in good time before the US close

Cumulative account growth for the day: 33.35%. lulz.

For sake of lulz, I invite all the sceptics to stick their necks out and say their piece. I look forward to having those necks wrung when I provide proof.

For now, I have specific goals for my account. Once I accomplish them, I will go about providing proof. How long it will take me to get to that point ? I don't know. But I am quite optimistic, assuming roughly a 10% account growth a day.

There will be limitations to what proof I can give however because I can no longer show where my entry points are. The holy grail is entry based while the exit is of secondary importance. Although having the exit will allow people to deduce where the entry was. So it's a problem I will deal with when I come to it.

The holy grail is of extreme high probability in nature based on momentum. So large positions can be taken as a result. The grail is suitable for all market conditions, all directions, and all instruments.

For people who say there is no holy grail in the market, you are wrong.
For people who say there is no usable pattern in the market, you are also wrong.
Will I reveal the the holy grail ? No way bud, use your own head.

0.5%, here I come !

Last edited:
A bit more committal from you would help. Riding the fence is for loosers.

Keep them coming for teh lulz.

It's about time we had another thread for ace tarders. Using my exclusive link with Mystic Meg, I can reveal that this HG will loose you 33% on Monday, so why not flog all 86 of them over teh weekend.

Any idiot could have made money today, even I did.

I wonder what makes certain days, easy.
Are some days just easier to read? Is it due to 'clean' moves? Is it because of volatility? Was it obvious beforehand, how todays action would play out?

I also done very well today (albeit using limit orders as was stuck at work and couldn't watch the action)

I also keep in contact with a few other traders, who caught lots of good moves today.

Was today a day where any method worked?!

I wonder what makes certain days, easy.
Are some days just easier to read? Is it due to 'clean' moves? Is it because of volatility? Was it obvious beforehand, how todays action would play out?

I also done very well today (albeit using limit orders as was stuck at work and couldn't watch the action)

I also keep in contact with a few other traders, who caught lots of good moves today.

Was today a day where any method worked?!

Its due to the anthropic principle.

best of luck BJ!
if you're not going to give any entry/exit tips, we are denied the sport of reverse engineering your grail.

hope it all works out, anyways.

best of luck BJ!
if you're not going to give any entry/exit tips, we are denied the sport of reverse engineering your grail.

hope it all works out, anyways.

i believe the sport is all the better and more tasking due to the lack of info.

just giving five areas of entry/exit, quoting gmt and we're on bst and notwithstanding the fact mt4 is on some godforsaken euro timezone, not knowing the exact instrument. this is a challenge. early trades gbpusd is in there i feel sure.

game on :cheesy:

good luck joe (y)

Good Luck, Joe.

Remember what I said before. Trading comes first and posting comes after. I've tried live stuff a couple of times and I can't do both at once.

early trades gbpusd is in there i feel sure.

I couldn't remember what trades I had. Once I was done I moved on and forgot it all. I have just checked the account history, GBP was not involved at all for the day. Good try and you have 1 less possibility. Doesn't help you any.

Good Luck, Joe.

Remember what I said before. Trading comes first and posting comes after. I've tried live stuff a couple of times and I can't do both at once.

There will be no my live calls. My entry is fast acting and key to the grail. Once I am in, there's will be no time to do anything else but to grab on to the handle bars for dear life and go for a ride.

busted!!

i name that strat in 5 :cheesy:

i got it joe, or at least can replicate most of your trades, more or less. i will not spoil the thread and divulge, i'll leave that to you when you are ready.

see pm.

can't really be the Holy Grail - thought id found it once but turned out to be an old broken cup

but congrats on finding a method that works
not always easy, but there are so many ways to skin a cat

the Holy grail gives all the time in the world thats why its the Grail and it moves the market not follows
and the ones that truly have it keep it well hidden, as with the real Grail
hidden somewhere in Scotland or the US or possibly Spain

Well done and congratulations. Don't be put off by the negative comments.

The Holy Grail exists and if you have found it that is down to your efforts, Many here will not believe you because within their own minds that is an impossibility.

You don't have to prove anything by giving live calls . In fact if you did you would doing yourself an injustice because this would take your focus off acting in the present and having a future expectation. This is the stuff that is the beginning of a losing cycle.

It is always good to hear stories of traders getting ahead.

Enjoy your trading and remain focused.

Good Luck.

can an inquiry commission be set up to investigate in to 2 start ratings for this thread.

No need. Obviously someone believes your 1 star rating was unjustified. I can assure you, whoever this person was, he's an independent actor beyond my influence. I can prove it by showing the lack of a statement for any money transfers.

i just voted 1 star and that was only because there was no lower rating possible. If zero stars or negative stars were an option they would have been used.

When i read this thread earlier I happened to notice gammajammer was viewing, it's no wonder he no longer posts.