Hindu Mob trying to Kill Muslim Students with police watching [Shocking Scenes]

Status
Not open for further replies.
jpakistan has seen more terroist attacks on it then any other country,

i assume you're referring to the regular bombing of Christian churches, shootings of Christians and the forceable exile of Christian shopkeepers and their families from Pakistan ?

That must really rankle eh ?, that within your "Islamic' state some 5 or 10% of it's population are Pakistani Christians ?

roughly the same percentage as in Palestine, Iraq, even believe it or not Kuwait !!
Yet we never seem to hear of Pakistani Christians planting bombs, or Christian Baghdadis blowing themselves up in crowded market places ?

I've heard of islamic Hamas, Hezbollah etc but never the Maronite Murderous Brotherhood

thats a brutal beat in the video, wonder if the 2nd guy lived. good old mob mentality, humans are just animals when it comes down to it, noting more

yeah, you got it Genics !

The best part of it though, all these religious types think they're descended from some geek called Abraham :LOL:

or is it Adam and Eve, I don't know, what do hindus believe ? ( I just know I'm going to be sorry for asking that )

Oh the irony of it all :cheesy:

dd

To ten percent of us ( and by us I mean ten percent of the entire population of the earth not just ten percent of the UK population ) ALL religion is foreign.

Is there any room for athiests in this dichotomy of yours rathcoole ?

dd

think yourself lucky that you're allowed to be atheist in your country. In such places as "islamic" Afghanistan, apostasy is punishable by death

and to answer your question, yes of course there is room. I would far rather die defending your inalienable rights to be atheist or agnostic, than see a caliphate enforced upon you that would leave you 2 choices - death or acceptance

The problem is the innocent are the ones who usually suffer. Just because someone is a Muslim doesn't mean he's guilty of atrocities. He might even be acutely embarrassed and humiliated by what others do in the name of his religion.
Punish someone without due process PURELY because of their race, religion, nationality etc. and you are reducing yourself to the level of your enemies or worse. You are perpetuating evil.
Richard

It is plainly wrong to say " all Muslims are terrorists "

but can we say " all terrorists are Muslim " ? :rolleyes:

dd

think yourself lucky that you're allowed to be atheist in your country. In such places as "islamic" Afghanistan, apostasy is punishable by death

and to answer your question, yes of course there is room. I would far rather die defending your inalienable rights to be atheist or agnostic, than see a caliphate enforced upon you that would leave you 2 choices - death or acceptance

I will concede to you that Christianity might be the least worst of a bad lot but I'm afraid that's as far as I'm prepared to go.

dd

I will concede to you that Christianity might be the least worst of a bad lot but I'm afraid that's as far as I'm prepared to go.

dd

i'm not esposuing Christianity over Buddhism, Janism, Taoism, even Islam.
All i ewould say is that, post-IRA, it's rare to find a non-State indiscriminate mass murderer of civilians outside of Islam

dd

That is so far off the mark as to be ridiculous.

Here is a short history of the car bomb in two parts:

Asia Times Online :: Asian News, Business and Economy.

Asia Times Online :: Asian News, Business and Economy.

The first "car bomb" (actually a horse and cart bomb) was detonated in Wall St in 1920 by an Italian anarchist (more than likely an athiest).

Car bombs have been used by many, many groups of great political and religious diversity - including the CIA.

Turning to belt suicide bombs - these were invented and used by the Tamil Tigers (certainly not Muslim) and copied by the Palestinian bombers.

Political assasinations - the CIA has had it hand in more than a few (actual and attempted) over the years. Terrorism, by any measure.

Political death squads in Latin America - yup the dirty hands of the CIA were well and truely there. Still going on in Columbia today. Argue that this is not terrorism.

One of the worst acts of terrorism of the post WWII era was the carpet bombing of Cambodia by the United States. Over two and half times the total weight of bombs dropped by the allies in WWII were dropped on (defenseless) Cambodia in Operation Menu. No doubt carried out by many god fearing Christians and more than likely playing a significant role in the rise to power of Pol Pot.

There is endless scope to expand on all this, but it should be manifestly clear that Islamic militants do not have any monopoly on the use of terror. It is just plain ignorant to suggest they do.

These mobs are comprised of ignorant people stirred up by evil people. Mobs were out in Calcutta in the runup to independence. Mobs, who were out in Germany looking for jews, were stirred up by the Nazis. Black people were strung up by the Ku Klux Klan, too.

There is nothing new, I've seen it all before. Put it down to human nature's desire to place the blame on someone.

You can be a white man living in the UK and be victimised by other white men simply because you are poorer, of different religion, accent, whatever. I was a Londoner evacuated to the country and I know all about being different to the locals. I spent a bloody lousy two years there and was glad to return to London with the bombs still dropping.

:LOL: i spend ages making my first serious post and it gets posted under someone else's name:LOL:, i think thats a sign for going back to behaving like a clown :p well at least someone got some free brownie points out of it :LOL:

These mobs are comprised of ignorant people stirred up by evil people. Mobs were out in Calcutta in the runup to independence. Mobs, who were out in Germany looking for jews, were stirred up by the Nazis. Black people were strung up by the Ku Klux Klan, too.

There is nothing new, I've seen it all before. Put it down to human nature's desire to place the blame on someone.

You can be a white man living in the UK and be victimised by other white men simply because you are poorer, of different religion, accent, whatever. I was a Londoner evacuated to the country and I know all about being different to the locals. I spent a bloody lousy two years there and was glad to return to London with the bombs still dropping.

were you bombed and shot at by the Countryside Alliance ? i think not

yes discrimination exists, fact of life. but we don't murder those whom we disdain just because they are different.

or rather, if we did murder them, then we'd say "fair cop" when the boot was on the other foot and we got our comeuppance

were you bombed and shot at by the Countryside Alliance ? i think not

yes discrimination exists, fact of life. but we don't murder those whom we disdain just because they are different.

or rather, if we did murder them, then we'd say "fair cop" when the boot was on the other foot and we got our comeuppance

Don't we, indeed? You could have fooled me.

Did not the Irish kill their fellow men just a few years ago. Does not ETA blow up innocent Spaniards with car bombs? If you tell me that that is different because it was not "mob" violence I can tell you an instance of an Irish mob that stripped two British soldiers naked in Belfast and murdered them before they could be rescued.

A group of discontented people can be made into a violent mob by a group of clever, evil, people. Lenin did it, Hitler did it and it can be done anywhere. Have you never seen a crowd of strikers strikebreaking or fan violence at a football game? Very frightening, I can tell you.

I wonder how much of this is really a religious issue or testosterone. You don't see many* women rioting and or beating up the other team at football matches, blowing up schools and planes and trains. Men seem to like taking anything that separates us and using it to gang up against the other group.

Perhaps one day we shall evolve to need less of the stuff, just enough to regulate hormone levels or perhaps produce an entirely different hormone.. Testostrogen?

that's true, because the male role of any animal is to be the defender of the family. However, what we are witnessing here is violence peculiar to the human. A kind of mass loss of rationality.

It isn't, just, violence, either. Violence is the worst form but we only have to ponder on what has happened to us in the housing and stock markets to realise that the human, once he panics, is capable of self destruction.

Young people, afraid to miss out on having their own house, have been sucked into a housing bubble that has destroyed the life savings of many. The same with stock markets.

Unscrupulous salesmen, bankers and politicians attempt to instill the fear factor into all of us.

When it comes down to it, we are no different from the mobs in India and Pakistan. All of are searching to find a scapegoat for our troubles.

Now that is what I call as ignorance.

"In denial" also fits perfectly.

So.. no British muslims are fighting against British troops?

This is kind of ignorance that needs to be addressed by our councillors across the UK.

People disappear and family members keep quiet... perhaps they are not aware.. perhaps they are in collusion... who knows?!

Are you aware how many Brit muslims were involved in the Jul 7th underground blasts Suhaib? or are you still in denial?

your posts completely show how ignorance has taken over society, rather then paying so much attention to the so called muslim terroists, if you payed attention to the jews then maybe they wouldnt have taken over your banking system and money supply, and even a fool knows the bankers are the real terriosts, or are you gona deny that is well.

i assume you're referring to the regular bombing of Christian churches, shootings of Christians and the forceable exile of Christian shopkeepers and their families from Pakistan ?

That must really rankle eh ?, that within your "Islamic' state some 5 or 10% of it's population are Pakistani Christians ?

roughly the same percentage as in Palestine, Iraq, even believe it or not Kuwait !!
Yet we never seem to hear of Pakistani Christians planting bombs, or Christian Baghdadis blowing themselves up in crowded market places ?

I've heard of islamic Hamas, Hezbollah etc but never the Maronite Murderous Brotherhood

ye right, thats why the chirstians in pakistan are alot more safer then the muslims in uk or usa, again ignorance rules society,

dd

if g.bush, rochschilds, rockefellers, hitler, etc. are muslims and organizsations such as cia, fed, imf, world bank, wall street banks are islamic organisations then ye you can say that

Status
Not open for further replies.