Hindu Mob trying to Kill Muslim Students with police watching [Shocking Scenes]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you entirely, but I'm not a weak-minded hand wringing liberal with cotton wool between his ears. You are ascribing attitudes to me when in reality I hold the opposite ones ! :)
I want the terrorists and murderers punished severely - execution is too easy and good for them - but I don't want the innocent to suffer.
Apart from being plain wrong, it just generates more recruits to evil.

I also agree totally with your comments about the pope and Irish Americans.

I want terrorists shot, wounded if possible, captured then interrogated. If that's not impossible, kill them. This is war of their making. It is kill or be killed. I don't like Bush, but War on Terror is exactly what is needed. How you go about it is a different matter, that's debatable.
I have no wish to "understand" them. Evil is its own justification.
Richard

I agree with you entirely, but I'm not a weak-minded hand wringing liberal with cotton wool between his ears. You are ascribing attitudes to me when in reality I hold the opposite ones ! :)
I want the terrorists and murderers punished severely - execution is too easy and good for them - but I don't want the innocent to suffer.
Apart from being plain wrong, it just generates more recruits to evil.

ok, we seem to be in partial agreement, apart from one last comment from me then I'll close for the evening - THEY don't recognise the INNOCENT - for them EVERYONE IS A COMBATANT, and unless we take the fight to them on the same terms, we will ALWAYS LOSE, because morally they will always have the combatitive edge on us. And it will be like this for many years and decades to come until either they have entirely quashed us and we all live under the Caliphate; OR until we rise up, put our Sensibilities to one side, and take the battle to them on their terms. Would that make us "as bad as them" ? Probably. But would you rather just roll over and be forced to accept a foreign religion than stand up for your own ?
That's the dichotomy, the peril and the likely downfall of Christianity.

I've got to go too, but maybe we can resume this another day. It's beginning to get interesting :)
Richard

if only we could have defeated irish terrorism sooner, so that Dr. Paisley could have turned his energy to Islam.
We could have gone from "No Surrender to the I.R.A." to "No Surrender to the Cal.iph.ate"

Mmm......but we have the IRA in the government of Northern Ireland............

Making war and terror in the name of Islam is the problem, not individual decent Muslims,

Individual decent muslims should turn over the "indecent" amongst them to the authorities , that would help.

So many young muslims disappear from the UK for "religious education" to phakistan and end up fighting our own troops in afghanistan or murdering civilians, blowing them up across the globe... WTF??!!! enough is enough...

Any country which gets the chance should blow up these "religious" terror training camps... like the US/UK are doing now.

Which other religion sets up terror training or hordes weapons in places of worship? When did you last see bombs in a church or a synogouge or a temple? :mad:

Racism existed before wide scale reporting of the fact.
Your comment is nonsense.
Racial hatred would exist with or without reporting of racial divisons.

Racial (Religous) hatred is taught, it's a fact! Parents to children, peer to peer.
Reporting it, media, gossip, whatever, in a slanted or biased manner is the same as teaching it.

Last edited:
Suhaib, since you started this thread i cant help but feel a strong amount of anger and a whole host of other feelings, which I would like to share with you.
From your name and your post i believe that you have roots from Pakistan, and have been bought up with the same negative attitude to your neighbours as i have from my elder relatives due to my indian roots. While we cant do much about this, however much we disapprove, it is our choice of opinions and beliefs that we can share with others in the hope of influencing them.
My grandparents, who having arrived in England a while ago, have spent most of their time here living next door to a Muslim family from Pakistan. Over the years our two families have grown close, my mum considers the mother as one of her oldest and closest friends, and i feel in a similar way about the two sons, one of who was born a few weeks before me and we have grown up sharing toys, playing hours and hours of football and cricket together, karam, learning to cycle etc etc while also doing fireworks together on Diwali and celebrating Eid together. During this time i have heard countless downright WRONG and UNACCEPTABLE comments and views from elder relatives and some young too,which were made to make me believe I should view people from Pakistan with caution and as enemies and not friends, but always leaving me bitting my tongue and feeling very angry and shocked. I understand the history between the two countries and why these misguided opinions might have been made, but have worked hard at not repeating them and believing them myself. I would also like to make the point of how, while my grandparents have made numerous rude remarks, that in times of trouble their neighbours have always been the first they have turned to and they have always been the first to go out of their way to help and solve the problem.
Others reading this might not understand what all this means, but i would just like to finish by saying, we all have to work hard at losing those wrong views, opinions and beliefs, that as children and adults are put into our minds, so we can progress as one, and also as a collective, otherwise the atrocious terrorist attacks and the senseless violence shown in your video will continue to show its nasty face.

p.s. a website based around ideas for the trading floor is not the correct place to post videos better suited for a terrorist training camp.

ok firstly viz, i posted this in the current affairs part as most things like these are always posted here, and as a muslim i would also like to show the blinded westeners how muslims are treated is well, as they always turn a blind eye to muslim tortures in palestine, iraq, afgan, kashmir, etc, and the only thing they see is muslim violence, i in anyway did not try and defame india or the hindus so lets put the facts straight.

like you i was also brought up in the uk, have indian friends and usally do have a friendly discussion about tensions between the 2 neighbors. all agree on one thing, a stable neightbor is in interest of the other, i blame all the muslim hatred in india on bjp and shiv sena, who openly talk about taking the muslims out, without them the hindus and muslims in india would be in alot more peace, but here i am actully talking about the ignorance of many westerners of how they view terroism and islam, ofcourse racism is tought and people are turn racist from the enviroment they grow up in and belive what ever they are tought and the media has played the biggest role in that. its all a psycological factor.

Individual decent muslims should turn over the "indecent" amongst them to the authorities , that would help.

So many young muslims disappear from the UK for "religious education" to phakistan and end up fighting our own troops in afghanistan or murdering civilians, blowing them up across the globe... WTF??!!! enough is enough...

Any country which gets the chance should blow up these "religious" terror training camps... like the US/UK are doing now.

Which other religion sets up terror training or hordes weapons in places of worship? When did you last see bombs in a church or a synogouge or a temple? :mad:

just like mentioned in the above post racism is a mental problem and this fool proves it.

firstly its pakistan and not phakistan, secondly those so called young muslims dissappearing from uk are not fighting your own troops in afganistan, they are actully fighting the pakistan army in pakistan, and just to put the facts straight pakistan has seen more terroist attacks on it then any other country, how would you explain that. the usa/uk is doing nothing but fueling terrosim, today there are more terroists then ever before.

IGNORANCE IS A BIGGER THREAT TO THE WORLD THEN TERROISM

how many bombs have the Ignorance National Liberation Army or the People's Front for the Liberation of Ignorance planted this year ?
How many airliners flown into buildings by the Ignorance Republican Army ?

thats a brutal beat in the video, wonder if the 2nd guy lived. good old mob mentality, humans are just animals when it comes down to it, noting more

I would say "Hindu violence" and "English violence" against Muslims is Justified/correct because the way "Islamic terrorist's" behead people, gun down people, Blow up buildings, car, airplanes.

Saudi Arabia and Kuwait considers Hindus as Cats and Dogs. People in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait think Hindus and English people are inferior.

Just because God has provided "Oil reserves" in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait they are among the richest in the world.

But the fact is Saudis and Kuwaiti are "Hindu slaves" and "English slaves" (by nature). They are useless, worthless, weak, and inferior. IF SOMEONE SLAPS A SAUDI AND KUWAITI HE WILL DIE INSTANTLY.

Time has come for a "new world". BEWARE RICH MUSLIMS.

I would say "Hindu violence" and "English violence" against Muslims is Justified/correct because the way "Islamic terrorist's" behead people, gun down people, Blow up buildings, car, airplanes.

Saudi Arabia and Kuwait considers Hindus as Cats and Dogs. People in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait think Hindus and English people are inferior.

Just because God has provided "Oil reserves" in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait they are among the richest in the world.

But the fact is Saudis and Kuwaiti are "Hindu slaves" and "English slaves" (by nature). They are useless, worthless, weak, and inferior. IF SOMEONE SLAPS A SAUDI AND KUWAITI HE WILL DIE INSTANTLY.

Time has come for a "new world". BEWARE RICH MUSLIMS.

Your politics and bigotry stink as much as your fx spam.

just like mentioned in the above post racism is a mental problem and this fool proves it.

firstly its pakistan and not phakistan, secondly those so called young muslims dissappearing from uk are not fighting your own troops in afganistan, they are actully fighting the pakistan army in pakistan, and just to put the facts straight pakistan has seen more terroist attacks on it then any other country, how would you explain that. the usa/uk is doing nothing but fueling terrosim, today there are more terroists then ever before.

Now that is what I call as ignorance.

"In denial" also fits perfectly.

So.. no British muslims are fighting against British troops?

This is kind of ignorance that needs to be addressed by our councillors across the UK.

People disappear and family members keep quiet... perhaps they are not aware.. perhaps they are in collusion... who knows?!

Are you aware how many Brit muslims were involved in the Jul 7th underground blasts Suhaib? or are you still in denial?

But would you rather just roll over and be forced to accept a foreign religion than stand up for your own ?
That's the dichotomy, the peril and the likely downfall of Christianity.

To ten percent of us ( and by us I mean ten percent of the entire population of the earth not just ten percent of the UK population ) ALL religion is foreign.

Is there any room for atheists in this dichotomy of yours rathcoole ?

dd

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.