High probability trading system 75% hit rate

foroom lluzers

Veteren member
Practise on demo first , this hp system

If used correctly , it can give 75% win rate .Most people can not follow systems , because of this

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/edu...92-your-brain-wasnt-built-handle-reality.html

Called 4 out of 5 trades profitably in advance last week.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/technical-analysis/183506-trading-p-f-2322.html#post2890686

Let us see if someone can trade it profitably on their own initiative.There are over 2,500 trading systems for free on the net , yet over 95 % of traders fail.

Attachments

• SIGNAL APPROVAL FORM 2014 v13.docx
    64.9 KB · Views: 510
Here you have a nice buy signal on dax at 2210 stop 20 points price above support 1.2200 but mas not aligned

Attachments

• GGGG.jpg
    GGGG.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 615
This seems to be built on overnight range break-out. The entry method is elaborate and could benefit from simplification surely? Though its not so complicated as to be impractical.

It ducks the age-old issues of what is support, what is resistance and what is a trend channel boundary. I'd be happy to regard these as "doubt" lines, so its not vital to me to have an objective way of defining them: traders could always follow the rule, if in doubt, stay out.

This seems to be built on overnight range break-out. The entry method is elaborate and could benefit from simplification surely? Though its not so complicated as to be impractical.

It ducks the age-old issues of what is support, what is resistance and what is a trend channel boundary. I'd be happy to regard these as "doubt" lines, so its not vital to me to have an objective way of defining them: traders could always follow the rule, if in doubt, stay out.

The overnight range requires two crossings of the resistance or the two crossings of the support , a single crossing can be a fake , so 2 crossings to give higher probability.This is useful for new traders and in forex.

Supports are usually seen better on 4 h and daily charts 2 sets of troughs = supports or 2 sets of peaks = resistances , they give you an edge buying at stock indices.

Experienced traders can look a chart and see s/r ,without lines.

Simplyfy the method very easily as follows : indexes aligned plus price above support and tick chart 400 mas = buy , stop below last 30 min low and you have a powerful dax system ,that will make you 30 ticks a week with very low drawdowns.Add any other high probability rules from the system and you have a great simple system

Last edited:
Here you have a nice buy signal on dax at 2210 stop 20 points price above support 1.2200 but mas not aligned

I took on this trade to show a glimpse of the system.The trade I took is not a high probability trade , because the S and P is ranging ,see image .

In a high probability trade , you usually have up channels , the above has a flat ranging box on S and P .

This is a mistake , what we learn is most traders will not follow systems , and mistakes will destroy profitability.Trader make mistakes The difference between the winning traders and losers is the mistakes they make .So read about trader's mistakes and trading mistakes

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fir...ility-trading-so-important-2.html#post2891488

Attachments

• hp.jpg
    hp.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 486
Patience is not simply the ability to wait - it's how we behave while we're waiting.we have to get a certain amount of pleasure and stimulation or rewards from our daily activities and what we put into our bodies. If we don't, then we create a pleasure deficit or what is known as "reward deficiency," and are subject to depression, anxiety and poor performance. Each day we have to stimulate our reward pathways adequately if we are to function well emotionally, mentally and physically.

There is a conflict between patience required to wait for the high probability entry , and our phsyche , we can not be sitting idle doing nothing.High probability trading requires sitting patiently

seach on google and youtube videos for Trading is a patience game

I bought 1.2100 calls weekly for 60.1 , and cash at 1.2064 and 1.2094 closing the latter 2 trades for profits .

Traders should be prepared for wilder swings .

here is the option trade making ticks , profit 64 ticks

Trading is a patience game

Patience to wait for the entry and patience to wait for profit and patience for the exit.
Here I waitted and waited for entry , for 2 days I did not do any trade.

Here is how patience pays

patience = profit

Attachments

• option trade.jpg
    option trade.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 446
Last edited:
George Soros

"It's not whether you're right or wrong that's important, but how much money you make when you're right and how much you lose when you're wrong."...George Soros.

Attachments

• market timing.jpg
    market timing.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 214