High Probability Market Forecast

The double top does indicate on the potential correction or a reversal to the downside. According to Fibs time zone the dowside target should be reached pretty fast, where cycle crosses with the trend line and previous support level.

23ryi8.png

CHFJPY rejected the key support area. Cycle up is still intact and the uptrend should be ending in the beginning of June. Target area is around a psychological round number 1.33
1eq351.png

While NZDJPY found the support it could be now growing, growing fast. The channel angle as well as cycle analysis suggest a 300 pip rise by the beginning of June.
2k3hg4.png

Break above the channels confirms bullish sentiment. GBPAUD could be reaching 2.0000-2.0010 area shortly.
23874n.png

GBPCAD cycle up just begun suggesting the new highs are not too far away. It it not necessary that price will start raising immediately, but some range can be expected prior to the rally. Overall I expect GBPCAD to grow by 500 points by 10th of July.
1pjzew.png

Gold is clearly in ranging condition that could provoke further consolidation. Considering that DeMarker oscillator is out of the oversold area price could start rising to test 1220 resistance area. Also the uptrend trendline has been rejected with the new up cycle just starting.
34qn1nt.png

AUDCHF continue to range and currently trading near the top of the range. The oscillator shows weakness and a potential cycle down. target near 0.7325
2duf53n.png

USDCAD yet to face strong resistance at 1.2445. Bounce of the uptrend trendline confirms bullish sentiment and Demarker oscillator pointing up.
mr8w2u.png

AUDNZD broke below the support at 1.0733 confirming that it is under selling pressure. Within the next 24 hours we could see another wave down targeting 1.0585 level.
w1yxyq.png

GBPNZD cycles suggest a good time for a sell. The uptrend trendline is broken and that should put price under pressure. Overall I expect price to go down and hit 2.0780 area. Good selling opportunity might right now at 2.1330.
2yy1krl.png

NZDCAD just started a new cycle up that could lead to further upside extensions. I see the target near 0.9380 area, which is the point of the channel breakout.
a4nawx.png

NZDCAD rejecting the support zone of the established range. Oscillator pointing on the oversold condition that could result in price going up to test key resistance near 0.9060 area.
juhiqe.png

GBPAUD bounced of the uptrend trendline the same as the Demarker oscillator. This could suggest another and perhaps final swing up to test 2.0080 area.
119yvs8.png

EURCAD nicely bounced of the uptrend trendline and at the same time it is making new highs but the support around 1.3450 is still holding. I think we should hit 1.3985 shortly.
n12u6v.png

EURJPY producing higher highs and yet no new lows appear. I'd expect pair to continue rising and hit 139 are in the very near future, perhaps by the end of this week.
2h2o747.png

After a nice rally up GBPAUD corrected what seems to be a good entry point for the long position. The rally does not look over as no signs of reversal are presented. Target area 2.0180

bji9zd.png

GBPNZD continues to print new lower highs and higher highs without any signs of reversal. In fact uptrend could just accelerate from this point and hit our target in the next few weeks.

219z4uh.png

NZDJPY rejected the trendline as well as resistance level. This could result in a sharp fall targeting 86.50 area, that is over 200 pip move down from the current rate.
14bj01w.png

EURNZD broke above key resistance that could be a signal of a long term uptrend taking place. I think price could move up to 1.66 area that would make over 1000 pip upside move potential.

qq51fs.png

It seems USDJPY now in the ranging mode where best is to use oscilators. Now USDJPY bouncing off the resistance and Demarker showing overbough. I think it is very likely price will drop back to support.
upok5.png