High Probability Market Forecast

pro4Xtrader

107 6
GBPCHF broke out from the range that could push price much higher. Currently we can see a pullback to the previous resistance, and it could be a good spot to buy.
dr6s6d.png

pro4Xtrader

107 6
For AUDUSD looks reasonable to retest 0.77 support area considering the break below the ascending channel. Lets see…
34hfdcy.png

pro4Xtrader

107 6
The downtrend channel was broken that should push price higher, although currently GBPUSD is at the resistance and first I’d expect a drop to 1.48
wbxezt.png

pro4Xtrader

107 6
According to cycle analysis AUDCAD should start moving. Considering that it is now at the top the move is most likely will be down to re-test major support.
a5fc7d.png

pro4Xtrader

107 6
EURCAD rejected the downtrend trendline and now we could see a decline back to the middle on the channel. Cycle analysis supports the idea that EURCAD is at the local top.
xnc8t3.png

pro4Xtrader

107 6
While GBPCAD broke above downtrend trendline, furhter rise should follow. But perhaps its not the best time to enter long trade since it is still in rage trading mode where move downt to double top first is quite likely.
35k4sv4.png

pro4Xtrader

107 6
GBPUSD approaching massive resistance area. If it hold a shart drop back to 1.48 could take place.
fk9o93.png

pro4Xtrader

107 6
It doesn't look like there is a clrear direction on USDJPY. While it continues to reange, price has a good chance to hit 120.80 resistance (or higher) once again.
1zzt3tl.png

pro4Xtrader

107 6
USOIL is in a strong uptrend that does not seem to be over yet. I’d expect a final swing up to 64 area. If it breaks above further extensions up might follow, if holds, correction should take place.
2hx8yn7.png

pro4Xtrader

107 6
I just analysed GBPUSD and from what it looks, could be a perfect sell entry point, although longer term it looks bullish, interesting to follow..
14ad27c.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock