High Probability Market Forecast

pro4Xtrader

107 6
NZDJPY just hit my downside target and closed above it. In addition a new cycle begins suggesting continuation of the trend up and potential double top before the big fall down.
9ggcwl.png

pro4Xtrader

107 6
Crude Oil established a key support level at 54 Dollars for a Barrel. While at this stage new highs can be expected in the mid/long term, it is very likely that 54 level will be tested once again.
295tt7p.png

pro4Xtrader

107 6
NZDUSD in my view has confirmed the mid/long term downtrend. But now with the new cycle I think it will correct up slightly before the rally down begins. I’d be looking for selling opportunities around 0.76 area.
14jc3y8.png

pro4Xtrader

107 6
The EURUSD just formed a double top that is confirmed by cyclic analysis. Next cycle should be down, ending on 14th of May and targeting rate of 1.0440.
33a4ad3.png

pro4Xtrader

107 6
There is very similar picture on GBPUSD if compared with EURUSD. Also formed a double top and also with the new cycle. GBPUSD should target 1.4830, with the cycle ending on 5th of May.
154zfyb.png

pro4Xtrader

107 6
If we look at AUDUSD on Daily chart the cycle down has already begun on the 27th of March and should be ending on the 6th of May… hhh almost the same as GBPUSD. Good trading to all!
2ik8k8l.png

pro4Xtrader

107 6
I think it is obvious that there is significant support at 54 level and significant resistance at 58. At this point with the double top on the lower timeframe WTI has all chances to correct back to 54, after witch we might see uptrend continuation.
1418aba.png

pro4Xtrader

107 6
NZDUSD entered the downtrend cycle that could last approximately 2 months. As a target I see 0.7270 area. As it currently holding the resistance, there could be a good entry point presented early next week.
5nj30j.png

pro4Xtrader

107 6
EURAUD cold accelerate growth mainly due to the AUD weakness. Trend up could continue for another 2 week targeting 1.4130, that makes it approximately 250 pips higher than current price.
2myw09z.png

pro4Xtrader

107 6
AUDCHF continues trade in the range with high probability of re-testing strong support at 0.74 area once again. When/if broken, it will open for more downside potential.
38okw.png

pro4Xtrader

107 6
GBPUSD reached the upside target. It could face strong resistance at this level and there is potential for reversal down.
al27ox.png

pro4Xtrader

107 6
GBPCHF should have the final swing down before/if it reverses. Another 100pips up is quite likely in the very near future.
9hksvl.png

pro4Xtrader

107 6
CADJPY did break below the rising channel that could be a confirmation of a long term downtrend. I think this scenario has the right to live and could be developing over the coming months. Besides, if you look at all JPY pairs, they all have some sort of signals of a downtrend… well for me at least.
2vkf3p3.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock