High Probability Market Forecast

If we look at AUDUSD on Daily chart the cycle down has already begun on the 27th of March and should be ending on the 6th of May… hhh almost the same as GBPUSD. Good trading to all!
2ik8k8l.png

I think it is obvious that there is significant support at 54 level and significant resistance at 58. At this point with the double top on the lower timeframe WTI has all chances to correct back to 54, after witch we might see uptrend continuation.
1418aba.png

NZDUSD entered the downtrend cycle that could last approximately 2 months. As a target I see 0.7270 area. As it currently holding the resistance, there could be a good entry point presented early next week.
5nj30j.png

EURAUD cold accelerate growth mainly due to the AUD weakness. Trend up could continue for another 2 week targeting 1.4130, that makes it approximately 250 pips higher than current price.
2myw09z.png

AUDCHF continues trade in the range with high probability of re-testing strong support at 0.74 area once again. When/if broken, it will open for more downside potential.
38okw.png

GBPUSD reached the upside target. It could face strong resistance at this level and there is potential for reversal down.
al27ox.png

GBPCHF should have the final swing down before/if it reverses. Another 100pips up is quite likely in the very near future.
9hksvl.png

CADJPY did break below the rising channel that could be a confirmation of a long term downtrend. I think this scenario has the right to live and could be developing over the coming months. Besides, if you look at all JPY pairs, they all have some sort of signals of a downtrend… well for me at least.
2vkf3p3.png

Break below the descending triangle confirms the downtrend. At the very minimum I’d expect a triple bottom.
18m97m.png

GBPCHF broke out from the range that could push price much higher. Currently we can see a pullback to the previous resistance, and it could be a good spot to buy.
dr6s6d.png

CADJPY holding the support nicely that should be short term uptrend confirmation.
2mc6em1.png

Last edited:
While AUDCAD did hit the upside target it might very well test the strong resistance around 94.00 area
2uxztc8.png

For AUDUSD looks reasonable to retest 0.77 support area considering the break below the ascending channel. Lets see…
34hfdcy.png

The downtrend channel was broken that should push price higher, although currently GBPUSD is at the resistance and first I’d expect a drop to 1.48
wbxezt.png

According to cycle analysis AUDCAD should start moving. Considering that it is now at the top the move is most likely will be down to re-test major support.
a5fc7d.png

EURCAD rejected the downtrend trendline and now we could see a decline back to the middle on the channel. Cycle analysis supports the idea that EURCAD is at the local top.
xnc8t3.png

While GBPCAD broke above downtrend trendline, furhter rise should follow. But perhaps its not the best time to enter long trade since it is still in rage trading mode where move downt to double top first is quite likely.
35k4sv4.png

GBPUSD approaching massive resistance area. If it hold a shart drop back to 1.48 could take place.
fk9o93.png