Hi, I'm WallStFoxy, let's talk US futures, WTI, EURO/USD

WallStFoxy

Hi, I'm WallStFoxy.
If you like to chat about trading US Future, WTI, or EURO/USD I waiting to meet you. We can discuss trades, charts, strategies, automatic trading and manual trading, Breakout Trading, Swing Trading, Day trading, Scalping or anything else on your mind.

@Monte15 Thanks for the like.

There are some things to consider when scalping, The spread is important, you need a low spread and that's why there are so many scalpers that like Forex (although I do like your choice of oil, WTI or Brent?). The time of day is important, you want to trade with high momentum, which tends to be higher at market opening times here's a tip, look at the H4 timeframe and look for one candle that stands out every day at the same time that's bigger than all the rest, that tells you when it's the best time to trade. There are two types of scalpers in my book one just works on a fixed number of pips or points to close the trade and one uses a scalping curve to get a longer scalp, either way, you need some way to define direction. One last tip, the previous M30 candles high/low make a great stop-loss.
I hope some of that helps.
Regards
WallStFoxy

@Monte15 Thanks for the like.

There are some things to consider when scalping, The spread is important, you need a low spread and that's why there are so many scalpers that like Forex (although I do like your choice of oil, WTI or Brent?). The time of day is important, you want to trade with high momentum, which tends to be higher at market opening times here's a tip, look at the H4 timeframe and look for one candle that stands out every day at the same time that's bigger than all the rest, that tells you when it's the best time to trade. There are two types of scalpers in my book one just works on a fixed number of pips or points to close the trade and one uses a scalping curve to get a longer scalp, either way, you need some way to define direction. One last tip, the previous M30 candles high/low make a great stop-loss.
I hope some of that helps.
Regards
WallStFoxy
Thank you

@Sharky I understand you have a vendor status for people who sell products or talk about products they sell could you tell me more about this as I do have some trading products to offer?
Regards
WallStFoxy

@Sharky I understand you have a vendor status for people who sell products or talk about products they sell could you tell me more about this as I do have some trading products to offer?
Regards
WallStFoxy
4. No Advertising

You can't post advertisments of any kind anywhere on the site.
4.2 If you want to advertise contact [email protected].
Advertising includes, but is not limited to:
- Posting the URL of your commercial web site.
- Offering for sale (or a free trial of) your product.
- Posting references to, excerpts from, or details of your product.
- Posting with minimal content that is clearly designed to act as a lure towards your product.
- Posting your email address or asking members to contact you for details of your product .
4.4 Exceptions:
- Substantial content that derives from or is connected to a commercial product (e.g extracts from a subscription-only newsletter) may be permitted provided that the content is deemed useful to the community by the moderators and provided that there is absolutely no direct reference to its commercial nature.
-Members with no connection to commercial products may mention them where relevant.
-Vendors may answer specific questions that relate to an aspect of their product, provided that they do not use their response as a means of promoting it.
4.5 Anyone who has a commercial interest in selling/marketing their product to T2W members must declare this interest in their personal user profile. Failure to do this may result in you being banned from the site.