Hi I am new to trading options. I want to learn how to trade options, when the market is bullish, bearish, or moving sideways.

Prisbrown

Hi I am new to trading options. I want to learn how to trade options, when the market is bullish, bearish, or moving sideways.

I would like to learn how to comfortality trade calls and puts. By practicing different strategies on Robinhood. Like the Butterfly , Iron Condor, etc...

Read the book "Options as a Strategic Investment". by Lawrence G. McMillan. I believe the latest version is the 5th edition.

Isn't options deemed to be risky? And welcome to the T2W.
Options are more conservative than trading the underlying stock or instrument. It’s when you misuse them (ie: trading a larger position than your risk tolerance can handle) that they can become dangerous.

You need to educate yourself about the risks and benefits of option positions such as the McMillan book I recommended in post #3. While there are other books that are more basic than the above mentioned book, you should definitely read McMillan. When I was new to options it really furthered my education.

Options are more conservative than trading the underlying stock or instrument. It’s when you misuse them (ie: trading a larger position than your risk tolerance can handle) that they can become dangerous.

You need to educate yourself about the risks and benefits of option positions such as the McMillan book I recommended in post #3. While there are other books that are more basic than the above mentioned book, you should definitely read McMillan. When I was new to options it really furthered my education.
That did make sense. Thanks for the book recommendation!