Here's my analysis on USDJPY for next week. Do you agree?

Thank you for your analysis.

Here is the VRM analysis

Volatility Response Model (VRM) described in the first post of the FOREX thread " Predicting future FX support and resistance levels using mathematics "

Because of arbitrage, USDJPY is part of the triplet

EURUSD X USDJPY = EURJPY

These 3 FX pairs follow each other about their respective VRM levels. Good for additional trading signals ! Best to analyse all 3 pairs in a triplet whatever technical analysis you use. Because they all have to be consistent. Even if you are trading only 1 FX pair.

I attach the 3 VRM charts for trading starting tonight 22nd September.

My take

EURUSD bearish

USDJPY still long term bearish and top of short term trend channel just collided with top of long term trend channel

EURJPY bottom of short term trend channel just collided with middle of long term trend channel.

I am bearish for all 3 FX pairs.

Plot the coloured levels on your 30 minute chart and watch the 3 FX pairs bounce off these VRM levels.

Let's see what happens.

eurusd.PNG

usdjpy.PNG

eurjpy.PNG

Last edited:
Thanks for the detailed VRM analysis, interestingly this is against our hypothesis where we believe USDJPY might be in a short time bullish trend. We will be monitoring the pair closely and make inferences. Can you share more details o the VRM fundamentals / technique?

What are your thoughts on GBPUSD? See my analysis / tradecall here. Matches to near term bearish trend post completion of a butterfly pattern.

Thanks for the detailed VRM analysis, interestingly this is against our hypothesis where we believe USDJPY might be in a short time bullish trend. We will be monitoring the pair closely and make inferences. Can you share more details o the VRM fundamentals / technique?

What are your thoughts on GBPUSD? See my analysis / tradecall here. Matches to near term bearish trend post completion of a butterfly pattern.

=======================================================================================================

The VRM is described in the attachments in the first post of the FOREX thread " Predicting future FX support and resistance levels using mathematics "

Each evening after the close of the market in New York I publish the VRM results for GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD. These FX pairs make 2 triplets

EURGBP X GBPUSD = EURUSD
EURUSD X USDCAD = EURCAD

The end of day VRM results for these 5 FX pairs can be seen on the latest post of the FOREX thread " Predicting future FX support and resistance levels using mathematics "

Here is the VRM analysis for the coming week starting tonight 29th September

Volatility Response Model (VRM) described in the first post of the FOREX thread " Predicting future FX support and resistance levels using mathematics "

Because of arbitrage, USDJPY is part of the triplet

EURUSD X USDJPY = EURJPY

These 3 FX pairs follow each other about their respective VRM levels. Good for additional trading signals ! Best to analyse all 3 pairs in a triplet whatever technical analysis you use. Because they all have to be consistent. Even if you are trading only 1 FX pair.

I attach the 3 VRM charts for trading starting tonight 29th September.

My take

EURUSD short term bearish and long term bearish

USDJPY long term trend channel rising. See if USDJPY maintains support on the middle of its short term trend channel now at 107.81

EURJPY short term and long term trend channels still falling

I am still bearish for all 3 FX pairs.

Plot the coloured levels on your 30 minute chart and watch the 3 FX pairs bounce off these VRM levels.

Let's see what happens.

eurusd.PNG

usdjpy.PNG

eurjpy.PNG