Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

walk the walk bashir, post the live trades,cut the crap,I will beat any EA, anytime of the week.

You abviouse dont know what you are talking about, looks like you havent read the thread from the start. The program that is available to everyone to use is taking live trades, and you can test it for yourself, i dont want to waste my time posting a trade here and by the time i post it, its allready over. We trade intra day , its not position trading or swing trading. If you can beat any EA, then good for you. I am not challenging your claim and im sure you can beat any EA.

I dont think a person like you with such a personality belong on this forum, elite trader is that way ---->

Next time save yourself the time to write a garbage post like this, it makes you look like an idiot infront of everyone.

If you want live trades, use the damn program and test it yourself, i will not spoon feed you. If you read the thread i offer the program to everyone who ask for it, and its still a work in progress and we are fixing issues and problems that accure as we go.

The program in this attachment,use or dont.. i dont really care, but remember this is a work in progress.

Regards
Bashir Naimy

Attachments

• Navig Hydra Feb.zip
    603.4 KB · Views: 206
Bashir with all due respect ,EA'S are for mugs,I will ask you a question,what do you think,Barclays use for there trading? is it feasable that they have more resources than you? probably yes,if auto trading was that easy don't you think they would be doing that ?We make the markets and its like a game of chess,some can play it well and some can't.I only trade daily ,4hr max,if you are ever in the gothenburg area pm me for my address and i will show you how i trade.Darren

Bashir with all due respect ,EA'S are for mugs,I will ask you a question,what do you think,Barclays use for there trading? is it feasable that they have more resources than you? probably yes,if auto trading was that easy don't you think they would be doing that ?We make the markets and its like a game of chess,some can play it well and some can't.I only trade daily ,4hr max,if you are ever in the gothenburg area pm me for my address and i will show you how i trade.Darren

Automated trading have been around for a long time and is being used by many hedge funds, so please dont come here with your "facts" and think i will swallow anything you say.Do some researche before coming with bold statements. If you want spesific i can mention a few hedge funds for you that do use it.

There is one thing you dont seem to comprehend is that automated trading is just a normal trading method automated. If i have a method i use for a long time and do it manuall and i have fixed rules for entry and exit, then automating is the next natural move, and if a automated method does not work, then that means that the manual method dident work to begin with . It takes the emotions out and it becomes easyer to trade.If a person have a method he have used for many years and he is making money with it, and its rules based, then doing it manualy and automated is the same.
You make automated trading sound like a damn magic program that just out of the thin air makes money. But there is actualy work behind that.

And let me tell you why most automated methods that are out there dont work, since i know you will take this up. THose who build and sell system do the same mistake everyone else do, as they are only into it for a quick buck. They sell the system to a large amount of users and then the system becomes its worste enemy, as the fills are **** and then nobody makes any money with it. And the person who made it is sitting there with alot of money , why would he care if works or not!

Seasonal trading with grains is a perfect exacample, everyone started to think they would be smart then the other guy and buy earlyer, at the end nobody made any money because everyone was bying all the time to beat the other guy.

I am fully aware of this problem , and am not blind to it, and i have a solution for it as well. And that is simple, i will limit the program to a fix amount pr market it is open for.

And what makes you think that automated trading is easy, you are really pissing me of with that comment.I have spend over a year coming up with something that have worked for me and i have spend countless hours and months creating something from scratch and then automated a method,and the money i lost learning and improving it. So dont come here and tell me its easy, its alot harder then you make it sound like.
Try trading intraday , its a hell of alot more difficult then daily, daily is a freaking breeze in comparison.

Neither do i want to, or have the need to learn how you trade, i am more then capable of trading myself. It was the day i stopped listening to people i started making money.

When you call people that i have known on this forum for mugs then you are offending me and those using it , and i can not have any respect a person like you.
And neither should anyone who have some human skills to speak of.And if you think this response is harsh , then you had this coming your way. Calling people mugs, and thinking i will take that lying down, then you are wrong. Just because this is the internett, does not mean you can post anything and think its okey, covering your post with "due respect" does not really hide your true face.

Dont bother answering, as i have seen people like you come and go and sing the same old song all over again.

Bashir N

Hi bashir..
Excellent response..
Trust me I saw a lot of guy selling course and software and they are too much pricy...
sometimes i wonder why they sell it if they are making so much money...
and even if their point of view is helping people then when they sell it like 5000 a software..

Anyway.. basir. I really respect and loving your effort. I am still haven't tested the system yet. I will when you will fully 100% done with it. Aslo bashir.. is it true that if too many people are using the system with too many contracts .. the system start not working? If this is the case.. do you have any plan for this? Like limit the users and the contracts too. ( So that we all can become rich slowly ... LoL )

By the way.. when is the MT4 scalping is gonna come out. Can't wait to get that one.

And one last thing.. do u ever consider divergence for scalping?

Get the hell out of here man ... go back to your class, or u will get suspended...stop wasting everybody's time... bye now ...gothenburg must be bored of u..:p

Bashir you don't need to respond to idiots who think big banks or hedge funds don't use automated trading methods.

Probably this nutcase just had a very bad day (probably following from a very bad year LOL) and decided to come here and poop his frustration!

Hi bashir..
Excellent response..
Trust me I saw a lot of guy selling course and software and they are too much pricy...
sometimes i wonder why they sell it if they are making so much money...
and even if their point of view is helping people then when they sell it like 5000 a software..

Anyway.. basir. I really respect and loving your effort. I am still haven't tested the system yet. I will when you will fully 100% done with it. Aslo bashir.. is it true that if too many people are using the system with too many contracts .. the system start not working? If this is the case.. do you have any plan for this? Like limit the users and the contracts too. ( So that we all can become rich slowly ... LoL )

By the way.. when is the MT4 scalping is gonna come out. Can't wait to get that one.

And one last thing.. do u ever consider divergence for scalping?

Hey M8, you are right, when to many people use the same system it starts to be its worste enemy. Imagine 500 people buying at the same place. And then imagine everyone buying at least 2 contacts each, thats at tottal of 1000 contracts. And that will push the price up really fast, and not everyone will get the same fill. So majority of the guys will get screwed. So i am planning to limiting it to a fixed amount of people pr market. So when the limit of a market is reached, i will then not give it out to anyone else for that spesific market.

The MT4 is in the plans, but we have not started the work on it, we are currently trying to get the SC done first and get it stable. And then next thing on the list is Ninja Trader, that should not take that long time, as its just porting the code over.

The final step is getting it done for MT4, that have its own seperate challanges, but im sure we will get around it .

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Looks like Bashir is moving over to the "dark side" of Invst. Banks :cheesy:

Don't forget your old mates in any case! :LOL::LOL:

Looks like Barclays Capital Inc is having a look at the site, i find that very interesting.
I am just taking a wild guess here, but the only thing on that site that could be interesting for them or that indeviduel can be the streaming page, where trades are taken while the market is open.

Now this is a big feather in the hat :cheesy:

Anyways, i of to shuvle some move snow, its like being in the artic now.
Its been snowing heavly for 3 days now, and i have 1 meter snow that needs shuvling :cry:

Cya all tomorow,this thread feels like a blog now :LOL:

Regards
Bashir N

Looks like Barclays Capital Inc is having a look at the site, i find that very interesting.
I am just taking a wild guess here, but the only thing on that site that could be interesting for them or that indeviduel can be the streaming page, where trades are taken while the market is open.

Now this is a big feather in the hat :cheesy:

Anyways, i of to shuvle some move snow, its like being in the artic now.
Its been snowing heavly for 3 days now, and i have 1 meter snow that needs shuvling :cry:

Cya all tomorow,this thread feels like a blog now :LOL:

Regards
Bashir N

Bashir, you're being stalked by the big guns, maybe someone recognises talent!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Will be a fun day tomorow, will do some manual trading for the rest of this week, vigi is back on the 11, so this week he will hopefully get some of the fixes we need, and add that trender that we badly need. Until that , lets do manual trades, i will post entrys and exits and give a constant view of what i think see ;)

Anyways, it will be fun:clap:

With kind regards
Bashir N

. . . what do you think,Barclays use for there trading? . . . if auto trading was that easy don't you think they would be doing that ? . . .
Oh dear!
Most of the big banks auto-trade, partic in exchange traded derivs & fx. Few of them use EA's tho'.

Bashir, great work, you would be a great asset in an investment house. My only query is, why do you share this system, but I take it your not greedy and I say good for you sir, the world needs more people like yourself, but in finance it is dog eat dog. I don't think these people would do it for you, over generalisation, most.

Kindest regards

James

Bashir, great work, you would be a great asset in an investment house. My only query is, why do you share this system, but I take it your not greedy and I say good for you sir, the world needs more people like yourself, but in finance it is dog eat dog. I don't think these people would do it for you, over generalisation, most.

Kindest regards

James

Hi James, thanks for those kind words. I share the program because it does not harm me or m bottomline. So i dont see no reason why i should not share it. ANd the manual system is basicly very simple and universal. Its not so much about the method but the person who trades the method, if he have the patience and the self disipline to follow it to the point, then he will make money. I can tell this method to a 1000 people and i can get 1000 different results. But thats just how this game it.

I am not so sure if i would be of any value to any investment bank :LOL:
Still after this time i do the same mistake new traders do,my problem is that i get borred and start lookin for trades where there is nothing to be had :)

Today was a good excample, i was up nicely,at the end i gave it all back because market was sitting on its ass for 2 hours.

I will be paying more attention tomorow, as i will be trading 4 contracts, dont want to mess up then hehe

You have a great day james

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi James, thanks for those kind words. I share the program because it does not harm me or m bottomline. So i dont see no reason why i should not share it. ANd the manual system is basicly very simple and universal. Its not so much about the method but the person who trades the method, if he have the patience and the self disipline to follow it to the point, then he will make money. I can tell this method to a 1000 people and i can get 1000 different results. But thats just how this game it.

I am not so sure if i would be of any value to any investment bank :LOL:
Still after this time i do the same mistake new traders do,my problem is that i get borred and start lookin for trades where there is nothing to be had :)

Today was a good excample, i was up nicely,at the end i gave it all back because market was sitting on its ass for 2 hours.

I will be paying more attention tomorow, as i will be trading 4 contracts, dont want to mess up then hehe

You have a great day james

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Bashir,

The system is good, had a quick look at it this morning, but I would add another 2 charts, but we all work differently, I try to make myself a very cautious investor to reduce risk, but this also limits profits. What sort of returns have you been averaging, say per week? and how much capital do you trade with?

Yes I know what you mean, stick to the rigid rules and there is no going wrong:clap: I set a target and run like the wind when it is met:LOL:

And the same to you Bashir, have a great day, and keep it up.

Kindest Regards

James

SORRY to bother you lot but could you guide me to the page for more info on "the system".

many thanks.

edit- r u reffering to the details on post one as "the system"?

Last edited:
SORRY to bother you lot but could you guide me to the page for more info on "the system".

many thanks.

edit- r u reffering to the details on post one as "the system"?

yes i belive thats whats he is refering to, we also have
automated method as well that is something else though.

Let me know if u want a copy?

Bashir N