Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

Yes, it can be used with 1 car, and will give you results as if you where using 2 cars minus 15%.

So risk is lowered to around 50% and gains are increased to around 85-90%, i find that to be a nice bargain.

WIll have the priv autotrader sendt out in a few days, working on adding the scalper.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Bashir and group,

what would be the trade management for using 1 car? SL: -20, 1st target: +10 and raising SL to +2...? How to manage further?

Bashir, do you use the 89 tick chart instead of the 1min now?

Much thanks in advance
Saico

Hi Bashir and group,

what would be the trade management for using 1 car? SL: -20, 1st target: +10 and raising SL to +2...? How to manage further?

Bashir, do you use the 89 tick chart instead of the 1min now?

Much thanks in advance
Saico

The further managment is easy, you just let it run until you see a indicatot of your choice starting to turn back up.

I have changed my management now, when the price is +10 tick in favor i just move my stop to +1, i dont scale out with 1 car,i just try to trail both until there is not much left of the move.This way the risk remains the same, but the reward is higher.

With this new way, you can use 1 car or 10 car, it will still work the sameway.
I dont use the 1min on the automated system, but in the manuall one i still use the 1min, the 89tick is just something extra, if i add new chart, it does not mean i am removing another one.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

could anybody with Interactive brokers help me out? i went to sierra charts symbol guide to figure out what interactive brokers symbol would be for the YM and they had 2 options for the symbol and they both didnt work.. and the default of ymh9 doesnt get a feed. anybody know what the symbol is? thanks

could anybody with Interactive brokers help me out? i went to sierra charts symbol guide to figure out what interactive brokers symbol would be for the YM and they had 2 options for the symbol and they both didnt work.. and the default of ymh9 doesnt get a feed. anybody know what the symbol is? thanks

Hi,

You have to click on a random chart and enter: YM-200903-ECBOT
If you want all the charts to have the same symbols just press CTRL-E.

Good luck

~Sebastian

Happy New Year Bashir and group,

I wish you all much success. I appreciate your willingness to share your knowledge Bashir. The broker I use does not support Sierra charts so I am unable to use your automated system but I do use it manually on my Ninja Trader charts. I'm waiting for you to get it available for Ninja charts, hope it won't be long.

nevermind, i got it to work. its actually ecbot and not globex like sierra charts said. for future reference for anybody its ym-200903-ecbot.

anybody know how to figure out how much made/lost during the day through sierra charts on the sim trading? i'd like to see how the ym autotrading does on horrendous volume like today.

anybody know how to figure out how much made/lost during the day through sierra charts on the sim trading? i'd like to see how the ym autotrading does on horrendous volume like today.

I was down -23 ticks today, got cheated out of one trade :( That last rally i was long, but if u notice that big ass spike down, that took me out at breakeven, gave away
80 ticks right there, felt cheated :mad:

But otherthen that nothing special, pretty ****ty day, was only there to test how the system performs in low volume markeds.The room trader ithink would have done pretty good today, cause itgets into the trades pretty fast.Maybe someone here tryed it out?

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

3 more trading days guys and i will have the finall results for december month.

So far we are up more then 15000 usd :clap:
And hopefully with 3more choppy days we can get it closer to 17-18000 dollars;)

Very exiting to test it in such a low volume with such a tightrange like today, really gives the trader a run for its money.Past few days been horrible days, but still its not getting hammered.

Cant wait to release it to you all, i will have it ready for 9 of january, i know its late, but i am adding a scalper to it and i want to make sure everything works perfectly before i sendt it to everybody.

Withkind regards
Bashir Naimy

3 more trading days guys and i will have the finall results for december month.

So far we are up more then 15000 usd :clap:
And hopefully with 3more choppy days we can get it closer to 17-18000 dollars;)

Very exiting to test it in such a low volume with such a tightrange like today, really gives the trader a run for its money.Past few days been horrible days, but still its not getting hammered.

Cant wait to release it to you all, i will have it ready for 9 of january, i know its late, but i am adding a scalper to it and i want to make sure everything works perfectly before i sendt it to everybody.

Withkind regards
Bashir Naimy

Bashir you really have passion for trading . Looks like its more then just making money .
I guess that’s a reason why you do so well were most fail .
Vit
(y)(y)(y)

I was down -23 ticks today, got cheated out of one trade :( That last rally i was long, but if u notice that big ass spike down, that took me out at breakeven, gave away
80 ticks right there, felt cheated :mad:

But otherthen that nothing special, pretty ****ty day, was only there to test how the system performs in low volume markeds.The room trader ithink would have done pretty good today, cause itgets into the trades pretty fast.Maybe someone here tryed it out?

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Bashir,
Only used it towards the last hour of the session and got filled on the 3min at about 4:08, I would not normally trade at this time but wanted to test the system. Ended up with the market closing on the trade with -4 ticks total.
I realise there will be built in defaults on start and end of the trading day, but if one is in a trade and the trade is still open after the default closing time for the day, will it be possible to cancel the trade if time runs out ie. at 4:00 or 4:15.

thanks

frank

Hi Bashir,
Only used it towards the last hour of the session and got filled on the 3min at about 4:08, I would not normally trade at this time but wanted to test the system. Ended up with the market closing on the trade with -4 ticks total.
I realise there will be built in defaults on start and end of the trading day, but if one is in a trade and the trade is still open after the default closing time for the day, will it be possible to cancel the trade if time runs out ie. at 4:00 or 4:15.

thanks

frank

The thing about this room trader is that when you start it at the open then keep it running, it follows the waves inthe marked, if you just open it in mid air at a time like 04:00 and paying attention to where the price is then you will get nailed.Cause a person who allready have it running mightbe long allready and just riding the move up, you enter in mid air and get nailed, if you also had it open from the start, it would have been long as well, and not taking any trades where it dide.

YOu can cancel any order and sell or flatten, these things are all possible, go to you trade opention dropdown list, there you choose the first option, called trading window. There u can sell /buy or flatten or revers a position.If you do decide to start the program in the middle of the trading hours, then make sure you enter it at a place where its neither a buy or sell.I always recommend havent it started from the open at 09:40 at a unbiased place.

The main trader will enter the marked at the open at a unbiased place, meaning it will start working as soon as its 09:40 and price is neither showing a long or short and will stop taking anymore trades at 15:45.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi everyone, hi Bashir,

I started the room trader yesterday ahead of the open toghether with the AT platform. Unfortunately the trades triggered by Sierra did not go thru AT. Could you please explain how to connect Sierra with AT? Or is this done automatically? What went wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Saico

The thing about this room trader is that when you start it at the open then keep it running, it follows the waves inthe marked, if you just open it in mid air at a time like 04:00 and paying attention to where the price is then you will get nailed.Cause a person who allready have it running mightbe long allready and just riding the move up, you enter in mid air and get nailed, if you also had it open from the start, it would have been long as well, and not taking any trades where it dide.

YOu can cancel any order and sell or flatten, these things are all possible, go to you trade opention dropdown list, there you choose the first option, called trading window. There u can sell /buy or flatten or revers a position.If you do decide to start the program in the middle of the trading hours, then make sure you enter it at a place where its neither a buy or sell.I always recommend havent it started from the open at 09:40 at a unbiased place.

The main trader will enter the marked at the open at a unbiased place, meaning it will start working as soon as its 09:40 and price is neither showing a long or short and will stop taking anymore trades at 15:45.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Thanks, I see the importance of starting at 9:40. Starting later in the day at a neutral point will not guarantee the program is in the 9:40 cycle which could have some negative consequences if there is already in a trade in progress which you would not be aware of.
regards
frank

Hi everyone, hi Bashir,

I started the room trader yesterday ahead of the open toghether with the AT platform. Unfortunately the trades triggered by Sierra did not go thru AT. Could you please explain how to connect Sierra with AT? Or is this done automatically? What went wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Saico

If you are using a demo account then that will not work, will only work live with a LIVE account.And are you using you live account information in sierra, your username and password must be in the data service settings, there is a dropdownlist there where you can choose from alot of brokers, and transact should be 1 of them

with kind regards
Bashir Naimy