Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

The chat is open for today and tomorrow.

I don't know if i'm the only one who can activate the room. I can open it and if the last person in the room leaves the chat atomatically closes.

Maybe someone else can try to open the chat if it's closed and tell me if it works...

Chat Groups Paltalk

Bashir,

You wrote you were thinking about trading your system with currencies too. If I understand this correctly you want high volitile currency pair. I would suggest the following to finetune your trades:

GBP/CHF during 2A.M. - 12A.M. and 8 A.M. - 5 P.M.
GBP/JPY during 7P.M. - 4 A.M. and 2A.M. - 12A.M.
USD/CHF during 2A.M. - 12A.M. and 8 A.M. - 5 P.M
GBP/USD during 2A.M. - 12A.M. and 8 A.M. - 5 P.M

1. These times are in EST
2. These currency pairs are ranked by highest pip moves
3. The times define the general timeframes but like you explain with the DJIA you try to stay out during lunch time. Same with these suggested times. There are still times within these timeframes that show bigger moves.

I have been following the discussion on this forum for quite a while and I must say it has evlolved quite a bit. I have also been playing around with the GMMA approach which I thought was very interesting.

I would like to ask you if you could post THE current FINAL RULES of your automated trading system the way you have it been running last week. I think all participants in this forum would appreciate a detailed summary of all indicators, definitions of entry and exit, and money management. I would assume since you let this system currently run automated the rules of entrys and exits can now be exactly defined.

The last thing I want to ask is what your ask bid spreads are for your DJIA future contracts.

Regards,
Stephan

The chat is open for today and tomorrow.

I don't know if i'm the only one who can activate the room. I can open it and if the last person in the room leaves the chat atomatically closes.

Maybe someone else can try to open the chat if it's closed and tell me if it works...

Chat Groups Paltalk

Thanks.
Vit

Greetings,

Your w/l is .47, you will need to have a 90% win rate to survive.

cordially Ponce

Yes, you can ignore it if its 40 tick or more.
That will giveyou enough rooom to manage the trade and get your targets.
But 40tick should be minimum, i would prefer 50 and fell safe, but 40 should go as well.

With kind regards
bashir naimy
HI Bashir. If one wants to set traling order for second contract ,what # would you use for YM.
Settings on DOM
Traling stop
Traling #? StopLoss 20 Traling distance# ?
Thanks
Vit

HI Bashir. If one wants to set traling order for second contract ,what # would you use for YM.
Settings on DOM
Traling stop
Traling #? StopLoss 20 Traling distance# ?
Thanks
Vit

That is not an easy answear m8, i suggest you dont use trailing, in a volatile marked it will take you out to fast.

I suggest you move your stop 2 tick below that last bar, and just keep moving it until it gets taken out. That way you will get at leat 70 % of the move up or even more.
I have tryed the Dom charts trailing funtion but never had good success with it, its just to static and not flexible in my opinion.

Let me know what you think of this

With kdinregards
Bashir Naimy

Greetings,

Your w/l is .47, you will need to have a 90% win rate to survive.

cordially Ponce

Please explain, you are not making any sense with this post?
If you are thinking of breakevens, then those are not loosers, those are justwhat they say, breakeven.
And the rest are winners.If those trades where loosers then i would agree that i need 90% rate.
But the winning hirate is 100% so far for this week.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Last edited:
Bashir,

You wrote you were thinking about trading your system with currencies too. If I understand this correctly you want high volitile currency pair. I would suggest the following to finetune your trades:

GBP/CHF during 2A.M. - 12A.M. and 8 A.M. - 5 P.M.
GBP/JPY during 7P.M. - 4 A.M. and 2A.M. - 12A.M.
USD/CHF during 2A.M. - 12A.M. and 8 A.M. - 5 P.M
GBP/USD during 2A.M. - 12A.M. and 8 A.M. - 5 P.M

1. These times are in EST
2. These currency pairs are ranked by highest pip moves
3. The times define the general timeframes but like you explain with the DJIA you try to stay out during lunch time. Same with these suggested times. There are still times within these timeframes that show bigger moves.

I have been following the discussion on this forum for quite a while and I must say it has evlolved quite a bit. I have also been playing around with the GMMA approach which I thought was very interesting.

I would like to ask you if you could post THE current FINAL RULES of your automated trading system the way you have it been running last week. I think all participants in this forum would appreciate a detailed summary of all indicators, definitions of entry and exit, and money management. I would assume since you let this system currently run automated the rules of entrys and exits can now be exactly defined.

The last thing I want to ask is what your ask bid spreads are for your DJIA future contracts.

Regards,
Stephan

Thanks for the information Stephan , i am not willing to post my own private method that i am using with my automation. I am making a living of trading, and posting my bread and butter on a public forum does not make sense to me. I will end up getting worse fills because many will be buying at the same spot as me. So cant share that, sorry, and i hope you understand that.Handing my only income on a silverplater to everyone, is not gonna happen :)

But i will repost the newest mehtod with all the info and explanation of the way it works ,and moneymanagment and so forth.

Thanks again for the info.

With kind regards
bashir naimy

U need to explain the spread question some more, i pay 5 usd pr roundtrip. There is no spread from broker. The spread from buy to sell is usualy 1 tick.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Regards,
Stephan

Seriously - hasn't he done enough ?? (n)

Its enough he continues to post his rules and helps out all the time (FREE OF CHARGE), he doesn't need to spoon-feed you the exact system. If you are not getting it by now then maybe this game aint for you.

Last edited:
haha, i agree mgergs.. i havent read the forum for the past few weeks and had to read up on 50 pages again. sheesh, cant believe this thread is this long.. all i know is that i've been using his original method and it's worked fantastic for me. now its time for me to try his newest method and see the great results. thanks again Bashir!!

Hi again guys, thanks for the defence, i apprittiate it alot.

But lets not get hostile,i dont mind people asking..their are allowed to do so ;)
I will just not answear to their original request :whistling

Anyways, im really looking forward to monday, the weekends are so borring.
Hope to see you all in the chat room on monday, im sure there will be alot of fun there :clap:

As always, if you guys have any questions then just ask me here on this thread, or ask me in lunch time in the chatroom(11:45-13:45).

If anyone need more help and is embarrased to ask ;), then you can contact me on skype or my private email [email protected], but try not to contact me in the middle of of trading times that are, 09:30-11:45 and 13:45 and 15:45 usa central time.

I will post a summery later today with the final trading metod and money moneymanagment and why i choose my targets the way i do and why i choose 4 timeframes.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi again guys, thanks for the defence, i apprittiate it alot.

But lets not get hostile,i dont mind people asking..their are allowed to do so ;)
I will just not answear to their original request :whistling

Anyways, im really looking forward to monday, the weekends are so borring.
Hope to see you all in the chat room on monday, im sure there will be alot of fun there :clap:

As always, if you guys have any questions then just ask me here on this thread, or ask me in lunch time in the chatroom(11:45-13:45).

If anyone need more help and is embarrased to ask ;), then you can contact me on skype or my private email [email protected], but try not to contact me in the middle of of trading times that are, 09:30-11:45 and 13:45 and 15:45 usa central time.

I will post a summery later today with the final trading metod and money moneymanagment and why i choose my targets the way i do and why i choose 4 timeframes.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Bashir,

I'm curious about the summary of the final method and money management.

Looking forward to tomorrow...

hint: If you have 2 screens or more you should try out 2 methods and run them next to each other so you can compare the differences between then and maybe insert/remove indicators or EMA's or changing the paramaters for that. You will see things much more clear and make a good profitable system for yourself.

Here is a summery of the newest trading method:

I will go true the following :

1:Why i use different timeframes.
2:Why i have the targets i have
3:Alittle about moneymanagment.

4:The newest system and how to trade it.

1:Timeframes:

As many of you notice, i am a fan of using multiple timeframes for my trading.
Someone say that why do you need a 3min when u take the trades on a 1min and so forth.In reallity you are not taking the trades on a 1min, but you are taking the on the 10min chart, but you are perfecting your entry with the lower timeframes and in the prosses lowering your risk and stopploss.

We have 30min and 10min, to get a sense of direction of the marked, and we dont dont want to trade against the trend in that timeframe, notice that i am saying in that timeframe, cause marked could be in a downtrend on a larger timeframe.But our trading will not last that long from buy to cover that we need to worrie about those bigger timeframes.So when you have figured out where the shortterm trend is, where do you enter, if you try to enter on a 10min chart, u will need a biggger stop and u will not get the optimal price. The 10min noice is alot if you look at ticks, but as we go on the lower timeframe we still have noice, but the noice is less in ticks, so we go lower , and finally we come to the 1min chart, where noice is around 10ticks. So a 20tick stop is perfect. Yoou have now bought at a price that is lowest possible and the risk on the downside is also minimized.You basicly worked your way from the 30/10 min to the 1min and got your entry. Even though u are taking the trade from the 1min chart u dide in reallity take that trade on the 10min, and used the other timeframes to perfect your entry.

2:My targets:

I always trade 2 cars,if i was not trading two i would trade 4 or 6 or 8 or 10 or 12. You notice that i like number that i can cut in half. There is a simple reason for that, i always sell 50% of my contracts at first target, and i do that with intention.

I am not a big fan of risk and the first thing i look for when in a trade is to remove my risk to 0%. I want to use the markeds money and risk that then to risk my own money.
If you have gotten a decent entry, you will always mangage to get +10 ticks, unless some news comeout. So when +10 is hit i sell 50% of my contracts and the i put my stop from -20 to -8.Now i got +10 ticks, and my stop is -8, if the trade goes against me it will stop me out and i will not have lost anything, and the remaining 2 ticks will cover commission.If the trade is still valid when it stops me , i will simply reenter.

My second half of contracts i either sell at +30 or trail, so on that second half , i am basicly risking markeds moeny, not my own, and i have no problem with that. So i cant get emotional and dont really care where the marked goes, cause im not in any risk.

If its a huge trade, u will get payed, if its a fake trade, u will not loose anything.
Usualy when the first target is hit at +10, then if the price goes agaisnt you with 18ticks then that is in most cases a weak move and will not get you anything eitherway.

Money managment:

This is a importent subject, and alot new traders mess up here.
WHen they open their account they are dreaming about riches, and are using their full margine. And most blow your account and never trade again.

I never risk more then 2% of my account at any time, with a good trading method 2% is good enough, if its a very low hiting trading method then 1%.But never more then 2%.

A general rulse is trade 1 contract pr 5000 usd in your account, forthose who start out with 5000 k account are allowed to trade 2 contracts, simple reason is that they will not make any money with just 1 contract, their risk will be 4%, but they have worse odds with 1 contract then with 2.If you trade only 1 car you are not flexible, and you will most likely loose. Cause the trade goes +30 and then stops u, with 2 u partly profit and if u do get stoppped, u will still make some. With 1 contract you are basicly nailed eachtim the trade goes against you.

Everyones goal should be to lower their risk to 1%, build up ur account as fast as possible to you are not risking more then 1%. Dont get tempted with increasing with more contracts as you grown to the 1% risk level. That will sooner or later nail you.
When you have 20k in your account, then double your contracts size whenever your account doubles. And keep doing that until you grow that big that the marked cant handle that many contracts, that might take some time ;)

TRADING METHOD********************************************************
What you need is the following:

1: 1minchart with 10ema + Normal slow stochastics
2: 3minchart with 10ema + Normal slow stochastics+Normal Macd with 12,26,4 settings
3: 10minchart with 10ema+Normal slow stochastics
4: 30minchart with 10ema+Normal slow stochastics

Rules that never can be broken :

1:Always have the 3min on your side and the macd on yourside, it needs to be going up
when thinking long and needs to be going down when short.
2:Always have the 10min on your side ALWAYSSSS
3:And prefer having the 30min on your side, if 30min is on your side then go normal or many contracts. If you its against you, go normal and dont expect the move to have more then 2 trades in it.

When do i go short:

1:When price is below all the moving aveages, that means price needs to be below
1min charts 10ema +3min charts 10ema + 30min chart ema + 10min charts 10ema and the 3min macd is on yourside.
2:Then go short at marked when when the first 1min bar closes below the last ema.
If the 1min is oversold by the time you want to go marked, let the price break the last
ema and then do a retracement on the 1min charts 10ema.
Just make sure that 3min charts stoch and the 10min charts stoch is on your side
and the 3min macd

Where do i cover:

1:First of all, use a 20tick stop.
2:Take first target at +10 and then move stop to -8 behind entry.
3:Then trail the last contract until the 3min macd starts crossing back up.
This will make you get much much higher targets and ur risk reward will most likely be
1/3 or higher.

Whenever price reached round numbers like 8400 or 8000 or 8200 then consider not doing any trades and wait for it to either break or bounce back up.

Note:
Before you start trading make sure you get a overview of what news are coming out and
when they are announced, you dont wanna get caught in a trade when news are hiting the marked.And also write down keysupport levels from the daybefore, or from the premarked. That will help you stay outfrom dangerouse areas where the bulls and the bears will be fighing it out, wait for the winning side and then ride on their backs,you dont want to take a part on their fight, they are have bigger pockets and they will eat you up ;)

END OF METHOD***********************************************************

If anyone have any question or ideas, then let me know and i will try to answear them, remember no question is to dumb, not asking is :smart:

Best of luck to everyone for tomorows trading (y)

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Bashir,

I'm curious about the summary of the final method and money management.

Looking forward to tomorrow...

hint: If you have 2 screens or more you should try out 2 methods and run them next to each other so you can compare the differences between then and maybe insert/remove indicators or EMA's or changing the paramaters for that. You will see things much more clear and make a good profitable system for yourself.

Hey m8, i am allready doing that, but thanks for the headsup (y)

I am always looking for improvments, its a obsession,so far havent found any
diamonds yett, hopefully will do so soon :cheesy:

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Bashir,

Thanks for this great summary. That'[s what I was looking for.

What I wanted to ask you, from your personal view, do you believe that a trading signal becomes stronger, or more validated if, lets say, the stochastics in different timeframes point in the same direction?

Regards,
Stephan

Thanks again Bashir for your support. Looking forward to tomorrow and this week of trading!

Regards

Hey m8, i am allready doing that, but thanks for the headsup (y)

I am always looking for improvments, its a obsession,so far havent found any
diamonds yett, hopefully will do so soon :cheesy:

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi Bashir,

Can you confirm that the 1 min stochs do not have to be on your side when you enter a trade?

When you first posted this method, you later mentioned that 1 min should be on your side also.

Cheers