Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

Bashir,

Thank you for the clarifications.

I understand that the white line was major support but you went short above it at the 50EMA on the 1min. Is that risky to go short while above a major support or in this case was there enough space between the 50EMA and the white line?

One other thing. So the only time you can buy on the 15 EMA support in the 1 min chart now is when the 10, 30 and 3min are all up? Otherwise you must buy on the 50EMA while using the 3min to fine tune your entry?

Fianlly which takes precedence the support/resistance of the moving averages in the charts or various support/resistance that you locate visually on the charts? In other words when you visually identify an area of support or resistance you must take into consideration how it might affect your long or short trades that are based on the system's EMA support/resistance lines?

The distance betwenthe white line and where i whent short had a very big distance, so it was not risky at all.

Only time you can buy on the 15ema in the 1minchart is when 10 +3 is up, if he 30 is up then great but if not then thats ok. The most importent stochs are the 10+3 for you.

You can buy at the 50ema when 10m is up or both are up , and when 3min is down you give it some time to toutch that 50ema and then go long. Dont go long at the 50ma at the first oportunity, especially when only 10 is up and 30 is down. IF both 30m and 10min was up then you could have taken it long at the 50ema right away, chance of it going lower is less.

The 30min adds alot more secureti when taking trades, when only 10m min is with you while 30m is down then be carefull with taking retracemnt, give it 1min to test that 50ema, and then go long. Otherwise you risk going long and then itbreaks, and then ur trapped and cant get out.

With regards
Bashir Naimy

The distance betwenthe white line and where i whent short had a very big distance, so it was not risky at all.

Only time you can buy on the 15ema in the 1minchart is when 10 +3 is up, if he 30 is up then great but if not then thats ok. The most importent stochs are the 10+3 for you.

You can buy at the 50ema when 10m is up or both are up , and when 3min is down you give it some time to toutch that 50ema and then go long. Dont go long at the 50ma at the first oportunity, especially when only 10 is up and 30 is down. IF both 30m and 10min was up then you could have taken it long at the 50ema right away, chance of it going lower is less.

The 30min adds alot more secureti when taking trades, when only 10m min is with you while 30m is down then be carefull with taking retracemnt, give it 1min to test that 50ema, and then go long. Otherwise you risk going long and then itbreaks, and then ur trapped and cant get out.

With regards
Bashir Naimy

I have been looking at your latest rules.txt and I think I have misinterpreted some rules. I thought the 10min and 30min stochastics were the most important. Thanks for straightening this out for me.

Does the 1min stochastic give any security when only the 10 is up and you want to buy at the 50ema? If 1min is up does that help?

Will you still be issuing new updated rules and video?

Last edited:
I have been looking at your latest rules.txt and I think I have misinterpreted some rules. I thought the 10min and 30min stochastics were the most important. Thanks for straightening this out for me.

Does the 1min stochastic give any security when only the 10 is up and you want to buy at the 50ema? If 1min is up does that help?

IF the 1min is going up then that will most likely help you alot,and in most cases give you your first target at +10, so if the trades then goes against you then you have lost nothing. So if you get your target at +10 and then stop is now -7 below entry , even if the trade goes agaisnt you, you have still gained 1 tick :)

You have gotten the rules correct santana, some of the things i am telling you now about 10m+3m is new modifed rules that i will add into the new method tomorow.
Since they make alot more sense and are more practicle and i have noticed that ends up giving better results.

There are alot of good stuff coming out soon, and im pretty happy with the results myself.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

IF the 1min is going up then that will most likely help you alot,and in most cases give you your first target at +10, so if the trades then goes against you then you have lost nothing. So if you get your target at +10 and then stop is now -7 below entry , even if the trade goes agaisnt you, you have still gained 1 tick :)

You have gotten the rules correct santana, some of the things i am telling you now about 10m+3m is new modifed rules that i will add into the new method tomorow.
Since they make alot more sense and are more practicle and i have noticed that ends up giving better results.

There are alot of good stuff coming out soon, and im pretty happy with the results myself.

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

I can't wait to see the new rules!

PS
Is the new adjusted stop -7 below entry? It used to be -6 right?

Elitetrader --> (n)
Forum trolls and people who tell you that you cant do this or that
is that way --> elitetrade

I read true all those review, and majority of those problems sound alot like customers who dont have a clue how to use a pc or sitting there with their celeron cpu thinking why things are slow.

Im not gonna try to fight for infinit here, but this appplyes to alot other brokers as well.I hear a couple are complanins about slow or unstable the platform is, thats the worst bull****e (excuse the language) i have heard all day.

The fills are lightning fast, and platform is rock solid, most likely the computers that those users are using just junk,and should be in a junkyard and not one a desk.

Enough rant from me:mad:

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

I have been with Infinity since late 2005 and can also vouch for their excellent customer service and trading platform. I have not traded full time during this period but I have never had a problem with them. The stuff you read on the net is one sided and from people with an axe to grind. My brokers name has already been mentioned on this forum and I can also vouch for him.

frank

Hey Bashir and all

Havent been on the forum for about a week...... have been spreading my wings a bit away from the eminis.....have found them to be so volatile.
You might like to consider this method which is the application of Bashirs method to trading about 7-8 Forex instruments. I am now making consistent profits allbeit on a simulation account on "etoro" a futures broker with a very competitive spread. (a very basic platform for beginners to currency trading) I am using SC charts live Forex feed in conjunction with the trading paltform and have set up SC charts 1/3/10/30/60 with Bashirs EMAs and stochs (each instrument pair eg EUR/USD as a workbook).
The beauty of this is that it allows me to cycle through 8 workbooks as often as I like (hoping to add a few more pairs next week) and at a glance identify those currency pairs that are trending either above or below all support or resistance of the EMAs on the 30/10/3/1 min charts). If I see a pair that fulfills this criteria i will then trade/scalp it with the trend looking for retracements for entry all the way up and down. Once the trend breaks down (take your pick of which EMA to use.... currently the 50EMA for me ) I stop trading that pair and cycle through the SC workbooks again looking for another pair that fullfils the EMA criteria. If this strategy works for another week I will go live. So far I have pretty much trebbled my simu starting balance and feel quite optomistic.
Just thought i would share that with you all and you particularly Bashir because i am very grateful for the peach you tossed in my lap.
BTW "etoro" has some anoying quirks .... their charts are a joke( which is why I use SC), their stops are default platform stops (but oviously you can close any time manually), but they have some nice helpful features like recommended trades for the day and a useful forum, spreads which are very competitive and above all the ability to start a live account with pretty much next to peanuts.

Anyway Godbless all and you Bashir specially

Shay

I can't wait to see the new rules!

PS
Is the new adjusted stop -7 below entry? It used to be -6 right?

Yes, i have changed them to -7 now, since my first target gives me +10 and if i get stopped out at -7 then i have 3 points left. 2 of those points go to cover commission and 1 point is left for slippage justincase :D

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Hey Bashir and all

Havent been on the forum for about a week...... have been spreading my wings a bit away from the eminis.....have found them to be so volatile.
You might like to consider this method which is the application of Bashirs method to trading about 7-8 Forex instruments. I am now making consistent profits allbeit on a simulation account on "etoro" a futures broker with a very competitive spread. (a very basic platform for beginners to currency trading) I am using SC charts live Forex feed in conjunction with the trading paltform and have set up SC charts 1/3/10/30/60 with Bashirs EMAs and stochs (each instrument pair eg EUR/USD as a workbook).
The beauty of this is that it allows me to cycle through 8 workbooks as often as I like (hoping to add a few more pairs next week) and at a glance identify those currency pairs that are trending either above or below all support or resistance of the EMAs on the 30/10/3/1 min charts). If I see a pair that fulfills this criteria i will then trade/scalp it with the trend looking for retracements for entry all the way up and down. Once the trend breaks down (take your pick of which EMA to use.... currently the 50EMA for me ) I stop trading that pair and cycle through the SC workbooks again looking for another pair that fullfils the EMA criteria. If this strategy works for another week I will go live. So far I have pretty much trebbled my simu starting balance and feel quite optomistic.
Just thought i would share that with you all and you particularly Bashir because i am very grateful for the peach you tossed in my lap.
BTW "etoro" has some anoying quirks .... their charts are a joke( which is why I use SC), their stops are default platform stops (but oviously you can close any time manually), but they have some nice helpful features like recommended trades for the day and a useful forum, spreads which are very competitive and above all the ability to start a live account with pretty much next to peanuts.

Anyway Godbless all and you Bashir specially

Shay

Hey Shay, it really is nice to know that you are going great, and its a good idea to have severel different markeds to look at , if one marked is just chopping then another one might give you a good trade , and so forth.I am also tryingt to do this now.

The reason you are doing great Shay is the effort you have put into making this work, so i think you should clap yourself on the shoulders,im just here to push you into a direction, the rest is up to you m8 :D

Keep use informed about your success in the markeds shay, its always nice to know how someone else is doing as well :clap:

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

hi Bnaimy great thread m8 ....im working on a similar system to you at the mo ........

what do you do if the 10m stoch is kinda flattening out at the top and your not sure were its gona go?

do ya just stay out ?.............sorry if thats been covered already

i was thinking if the 30m stoch is still going up you could still go for a long ?

hi Bnaimy great thread m8 ....im working on a similar system to you at the mo ........

what do you do if the 10m stoch is kinda flattening out at the top and your not sure were its gona go?

do ya just stay out ?.............sorry if thats been covered already

i was thinking if the 30m stoch is still going up you could still go for a long ?

In those cases i always stay out, cause in those cases i have experienced that marked could go either way.

If you have bigger stops and 30m is also with you ,then you can take it , but with my stops i would be nailed.

But i tend to stay away when 10min is flatt and there is no spacing betwen the lines.

With kind regards
Bashir naimy

In those cases i always stay out, cause in those cases i have experienced that marked could go either way.

If you have bigger stops and 30m is also with you ,then you can take it , but with my stops i would be nailed.

But i tend to stay away when 10min is flatt and there is no spacing betwen the lines.

With kind regards
Bashir naimy

Bashir

Will you be posting your new updated rules soon?

Bashir

Will you be posting your new updated rules soon?

The video is done, i just need to upload it, so it will be uptoday.
Uploading time is very high for me, since the file is very very big. and uload speed is not that awesome.

With kind regards
Bashir naimy

Rerecording that video again, seems like my mic was not one while i was talking :cry:
I am a dissaster with recording it seems :(

Will rerecord now and upload it today, will be a long night :sleep:

So it will be available before marked opens tomorow ;)

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Rerecording that video again, seems like my mic was not one while i was talking :cry:
I am a dissaster with recording it seems :(

Will rerecord now and upload it today, will be a long night :sleep:

So it will be available before marked opens tomorow ;)

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

This is fantastic news Bashir! We all really appreciate you taking the time to do this. I am excited to see it!

Has the one gentleman you spoke with in an earlier post agreed to update your written rules as well? I recall you inquired if he could assist in a new released version.

PS
If you're ever in Las Vegas let me know. I own a bar and the drinks are on me!

Last edited:
PS

Hey Santana, a bar in Vegas, that's cool man. You must know there's a daytraders convention in Vegas this weekend? Wish i was there, some friends form daytradingradio.com are there to party (y).

Hey Santana, a bar in Vegas, that's cool man. You must know there's a daytraders convention in Vegas this weekend? Wish i was there, some friends form daytradingradio.com are there to party (y).

Willem,

Yes I know about the money show but it's so full of people and companies trying to sell you something I'm not sure if I'm attending this year. But I'm sure I'll bump into a number of traders this week one way or another.

This is fantastic news Bashir! We all really appreciate you taking the time to do this. I am excited to see it!

Has the one gentleman you spoke with in an earlier post agreed to update your written rules as well? I recall you inquired if he could assist in a new released version.

PS

I am in the prosses of uploading it, just looking at the bar getting closer to the 100% level, how borring is this :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

I will contact that gentleman and see if his is up for it, i will write it first and then see if he have time to go true it .

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

I am in the prosses of uploading it, just looking at the bar getting closer to the 100% level, how borring is this :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

I will contact that gentleman and see if his is up for it, i will write it first and then see if he have time to go true it .

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Thanks again for your all your efforts Bashir! That would compliment the video very nicely and be extremely helpful in putting everything together I'm sure.

Finaly done, took some time to upload this sucker.

This is a video contains the following:

1:What chart to use and what timeframes.
2:What indicators to use and moving averages.
3:Trading rules
4:How to use the trading rules
5:And example.

You must download to file from the link i have given right below and
then watch it on your pc its around 220 mb, and its compresses to take as little as possbile space.

If you guys have any questions please let me know and i will be more the happy to answer them.

The rules will in a few days be posted in a wordfile for those who would like that.

I have also attached a pdf file that explains in more detaljes on what Volume value are is and how it acts and works.

So i highly recommend you guys read that as well.

Here is the link to the video:
capture-2.avi on MyOtherDrive

With kind regards
Bashir NAimy

ps:now of to get some sleep :sleep:

Attachments

• ValueAreaBasics_web.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 867