Here is the way i daytrade the Emini-YM

Hi Bnaimy

Thankyou for yesterday trading pics. Very good of u to spend the time helping other traders.

Good trading 2day m8

Hi Bnaimy

Thankyou for yesterday trading pics. Very good of u to spend the time helping other traders.

Good trading 2day m8

waitin for a pullback right now, hopefully iwill get it :D
Good trading to you to m8

With regards
Bashir NAIMY :d

Switched over to trading simulator at the moment.

Took a short at 10O'clock and got my ass kicked. Trying to buy @ 8345

Got my retacement, butgot out with +5 ticks, looks like its alot of sideways action, and while im in the damn 10min could turn on me ,and it loks like it will go down now:(

Not many good trades so far :sleep:

With regards
Bashir Naimy

At 10.18 when 8348 was hit you would of got your target.
I got in at 8296 when it broke the resistance a few minutes before and made +15 +45

FTSE choppy as anything today. "Would" have made 4 winners 2 losses, but not many pts overall.

UTB

At 10.18 when 8348 was hit you would of got your target.
I got in at 8296 when it broke the resistance a few minutes before and made +15 +45

I hear you m8, i am going over to my normal stochastics,seems like the whilders moving average is to slow to indicate turnaround.

SO backto mygood old slow stochsatics with simple moving average :eek:

havent had any losses yet, thank god:D

WIth regards
Bashir Naimy

ps: i suggest everyone else to go back to simple moving aveage on the slow stochastics, whilder's is ok , but seems to be way to slow.

I dide that as well, and got my +15 and stopped on second, what dide you do ?

I bought at the 50expon ma, since 3min wasup and only 10 was down, 30 was going up

With regards
BashirNaimy

Ditto. Also took a long at 10:30, made first target and then stopped out = +5

high volatility i guess

Seems like marked is rocketing in one direction and then move around and rocket to another side, and is not giving any pullbacs almost, so not loking good, mabe it will calm down after the lunch time.

WIth regards
BashirNaimy

thanks to bnaimy for this system,
anyone implemented on forex. eur/usd specifically?

Hi Baishir

How many points in front of the 15 EMA do you place your order ?

Best
Tony

Around 5 ticks,but if the 3min is going down then i try to buy right on it.
Today have not been a good though .

WIt regards
Bashir Naimy

I am right not just scaling, i am using the 89tick chart, and its giving me 10-15 ticks pretty fast and im sticking to this until i see a change in marked .

So not waiting for pullback, im jumping right into it when it breaks an usethe 89tic to get into the trade.

Wth regards
Bashir Naimy

thanks to bnaimy for this system,
anyone implemented on forex. eur/usd specifically?

I have not experience with those markeds personly, maybe otheres here have info for our friend smbt?

Never traded those markeds, i think blades is doing forex ?

WIth regards
Bashir Naimy

Hi

No my 30min was down at the time??? maybe should of weighted for the 30min bar to close?

First retracemnt that worked now, i think my slow stochastics is dynamic, cause it constantly movin, some people's stoch move ever 10min if its a10min chart, my seems to move around even if the 10min cycle is not done.

I dont know why its like that, maybe someone here can explain.

From what i look at my chart the 30min was going up.

I have attacheda pic, please have a look there.

With regards
Bashir NAimy

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    559.7 KB · Views: 374
Hi

No my 30min was down at the time??? maybe should of weighted for the 30min bar to close?

When here is a crucial cycle right around the corner then be carefull , let it cycle adthen do the trade, and use the 89ick chart to get into the trade ifu misse the entry.

With regards
Bashir Naimy

Thanks Bnaimy

Just formated the Stoc's to update intrabar. Seems to have fixed the problem. Not sure what u mean with crucial cycle??