Henyep Investments

soosta

Hi,

Does anyone know anything about these guys? Have an interview with them and was wondering if anyone has any info that i could use in my favour.

cheers

yeah, checked the site already, was thinking interview tips/info etc... bit of a long shot but i suppose there's not much harm hitting up a thread! cheers

Hi Soosta,

I've just applied to a job with Henyep as well. I was wondering if you managed to find anything out about them or if you know of any useful resources.

Hope your interview went well, by the way.

Thanks GammaJammer. It does look like an intersting and I can't see a downside in going along for an interview anyway (if they offer me one).

I don't mind asking them about the demo either. Hopefully, it'll show that I've done some research etc.

I had an interview with Henyep a little while ago. I dont think it was for the same job though.

Is it definately a trading role?

I went for a role as a broker for there spread betting division.

I didnt like the hours the job required so left during the interview. The offices were a bit shabby but from the research I did into the company they are OK.

DH

Henyep is quite an old firm established in Hong Kong in the 70s, I think most of the shareholders are Chinese. The firm is not that active in promoting its brokerage business in Hong Kong, maybe because it has already had a strong client base. Also, the Group participates some property development projects in Hong Kong and PRC, The Group's reputation is quite sound as its shareholders are very rich people and the Group has made numerous success in various fields. The Group as a whole is quite low profile in Hong Kong.

Hope the above info will help.

Henyep

jessechan said:
Henyep is quite an old firm established in Hong Kong in the 70s, I think most of the shareholders are Chinese. The firm is not that active in promoting its brokerage business in Hong Kong, maybe because it has already had a strong client base. Also, the Group participates some property development projects in Hong Kong and PRC, The Group's reputation is quite sound as its shareholders are very rich people and the Group has made numerous success in various fields. The Group as a whole is quite low profile in Hong Kong.

Hope the above info will help.

Incorrect.

Henyep is being investigated by the Kuwait Police currently and their brokers and management are currenly in jail for trading without licenses.

I would rather be a grease boy for an all male dancing troupe than work at Henyep.

jpsand said:
Incorrect.

Henyep is being investigated by the Kuwait Police currently and their brokers and management are currenly in jail for trading without licenses.

I would rather be a grease boy for an all male dancing troupe than work at Henyep.

nice one jps, where did u get the info from? :eek:

KHI - it's a small world!

They are in bits at the moment - I find it rather amusing that they are recruiting at the moment in the UK.

Anyone going for interview should bring up the situation in Kuwait and see what the reaction is !
There are lots of good margin trading firms that are recruiting so you don't need to be with this lot - if you listen clearly you can actually hear the spurs on their boots!

JP

Jpsand, very interesting news from your side.

I'll see what will happen to Henyep's business in Hong Kong.

Hi

Could you possibly tell me what the interview was like in terms of their maths test? What kind of questions do they ask?

Thanks

damonhill said:
I had an interview with Henyep a little while ago. I dont think it was for the same job though.

Is it definately a trading role?

I went for a role as a broker for there spread betting division.

I didnt like the hours the job required so left during the interview. The offices were a bit shabby but from the research I did into the company they are OK.

DH

Hey there

I have an interview with Henyep next week - I was wondering if you could offer me some help - Any idea on what sort of questions they might ask? Worried about the maths test bit - Would appreciate your help

Regards

Jas

soosta said:
Hi,

Does anyone know anything about these guys? Have an interview with them and was wondering if anyone has any info that i could use in my favour.

cheers

jas123456 said:
Hey there

I have an interview with Henyep next week - I was wondering if you could offer me some help - Any idea on what sort of questions they might ask? Worried about the maths test bit - Would appreciate your help

Regards

Jas

The test for the dealers assistant position was minor. Very, very basic. Have no idea about the dealer roles though.