Help Required!

timsk

Legendary member
Hi all,
I'm working on a project that requires input from a member who is both an experienced trader and an IT expert - specifically when it comes to hardware.

In a nutshell, I want an up to date written specification that describes in glorious techie detail what a trader needs in the way of kit - with a particular focus on day traders who require a multi-monitor setup. Additionally, a spec' and tips for the best tablets and smart phones to use is also required.

If anyone thinks they can help - please PM or e-mail me for more details at: [email protected]

Thanks!
Tim.

I'm working on a project that requires input from a member who is both an experienced trader and an IT expert - specifically when it comes to hardware.
Okay, I'll reduce the bar a little bit. Feel free to get in touch if you know the difference between long 'n short and can distinguish a laptop from a mobile.
:p
Tim.

Okay, I'll reduce the bar a little bit. Feel free to get in touch if you know the difference between long 'n short and can distinguish a laptop from a mobile.
:p
Tim.

what details you need, I can draft something for you.

Bump.

Surely there is more than one person out of the entire T2W membership who is able to help me with this? Am I really this unpopular!
:eek:
Tim.

Bump.

Surely there is more than one person out of the entire T2W membership who is able to help me with this? Am I really this unpopular!
:eek:
Tim.

Bet you never shared your jelly babies when a kid huh!:p

hi timsk,

I think your opening post was too vague for anyone to judge whether they had necessary skills to help you.

I think you have some replies, but if you like, ping me your requirements, and I will have a look.

This is what i use.

Attachments

• tim.PNG
    tim.PNG
    27.2 KB · Views: 262
Hi all,

In a nutshell, I want an up to date written specification that describes in glorious techie detail what a trader needs in the way of kit - with a particular focus on day traders who require a multi-monitor setup. Additionally, a spec' and tips for the best tablets and smart phones to use is also required.

If anyone thinks they can help - please PM or e-mail me for more details at: [email protected]

Thanks!
Tim.

I looked at this and didn't know what to think.

Thought it was a joke.

Day trader to do it right need at least 4 imo.

Yes you can do it with 1, 2, 3 or 8 monitors too. But if you are making money 4 is average and 8 is great.

Where does tablets or phones come into it???? Is this a joke?

Day trading away from your desk on a phone???? Yes it can be done but are you guys serious?

Mixed up message indeed. Sorry Tim but I didn't even want to engage in dissecting the requirements as it is sooooo off the common sense scale.

Have one or the other but not both.

Let's start with budget? Is money an object or not?