help norton system works

cecja

Hi there,
Please can someone ring the Norton System works in the UK on 08003316013 and help me to activate my NORTON 2004.

Sorry I’m not able to get this no from my country.
Kindly please for more info see attachment.
Yours truly,
Cecja
Bulgary

Attachments

• norton system works 2004.xls
    94.5 KB · Views: 353
CECJA...............I called them , went through the activation process, but unfortunately the final message was , unable to activate code please call customer services? so I suggest that you maybe send them an email if you can't phone.........good luck

Hi there,

thank you kindly for your help,

Please how can i find they email id.

Best wishes
Cecja

wheezergeezer said:
CECJA...............I called them , went through the activation process, but unfortunately the final message was , unable to activate code please call customer services? so I suggest that you maybe send them an email if you can't phone.........good luck

norton

Hi wheezergeezer,

Thank you kindly for your help the other day, when you contacted Norton to activate my product.Unfortunatly I was unable to find they email contact.

However now I receive another message when I try to activate the product.

Kindly please see if you can get in touch with Norton once more for me?

Please for more details see attachment.
Have a great day.
[email protected]

Attachments

• norton 2004.xls
    105 KB · Views: 403
Cecja, when I contacted them last time it was via an answer machine, unfortunatley NOT a real live person
I would suggest you try to post on the T2W Techie board as there maybe some one who can offer a solution.....................good luck

cecja, I have emaied you some info and email contact address's for sysmantec, via your t2w email address, also check out the following site, you maybe able to download other software:

www.supanova.com
Good Luck..................