[HELP] GlobalPrimeTrader

wlx82

HI , Any one knows or dealt with GlobalPrimeTrader ?
I was opening account with Golden Market Management(if any one knows) and they referred me to this place. their web is globalprimetrader.com and located on Cayman island. Friend and Bank manager warning me about fraud and issue or withdraw deposit in case of account closure. Has any one know this firm or dealt with them?
I talked to WTS (apparently more legit), they are not that interested to open individual account rather than if i have a group.
Here is my last stop before I send out my deposit of 5k. :cry:
Appreciate for any advice and information. please help me

Attachments

• batboyles.jpg
    batboyles.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 276
HI , Any one knows or dealt with GlobalPrimeTrader ?
I was opening account with Golden Market Management(if any one knows) and they referred me to this place. their web is globalprimetrader.com and located on Cayman island. Friend and Bank manager warning me about fraud and issue or withdraw deposit in case of account closure. Has any one know this firm or dealt with them?
I talked to WTS (apparently more legit), they are not that interested to open individual account rather than if i have a group.
Here is my last stop before I send out my deposit of 5k. :cry:
Appreciate for any advice and information. please help me

Are you crazy? Keep your money in the bank.

Your seriously think about depositing money with an unregulated company whose contact details are a PO Box in a tax haven?

Do you also send money to those nice Nigerians who email you out of the blue?

No you will not make any money, yes it is a scam

Tbh, I'd turn off your computer at the wall because you're too stupid to use the internet.

"more legit" - surely it's either legitimate or not. There shouldn't be a grey area. If there is then avoid!

Dude

you are from Canada ...........I assume you cannot trade using anyone onshore and reputable because of the spredbetting gambling laws like the states ?

otherwise I just cannot see why these 2 bit firms can lure so many people in .....

N

Your seriously think about depositing money with an unregulated company whose contact details are a PO Box in a tax haven?

Do you also send money to those nice Nigerians who email you out of the blue?

No you will not make any money, yes it is a scam

Tbh, I'd turn off your computer at the wall because you're too stupid to use the internet.

don't listen to this retard -_- I have been trading with GPT (global prime traders) for the past 5 months. I'm running 2 algo's with them. PM me if you have any questions I live in montreal as well.