Hello Everyone.

dwrights

Hello,

My first post today just to say hello and to introduce myself.

I'm very interested in becoming a Forex Trader and have started the very steep learning curve.

Currently one week in with a FXCM 50K demo account and it's looking good, luck more than judgment playing the leading role here.

So tempted to sign up for a live account now but will trade the demo for a few months.

Hope you won't mind me asking all the wrong questions?

Regards,

David.

Hello,

My first post today just to say hello and to introduce myself.

I'm very interested in becoming a Forex Trader and have started the very steep learning curve.

Currently one week in with a FXCM 50K demo account and it's looking good, luck more than judgment playing the leading role here.

So tempted to sign up for a live account now but will trade the demo for a few months.

Hope you won't mind me asking all the wrong questions?

Regards,

David.

You are going to have your job cut out. I know who is going to respond here and what they are going to say. It is going to be harder for you because of all the knowledgable people telling you what to do and not do. If you get a book by Jessie Livermore and compare what he says to what people will say here, you will have a good idea what to do and not do.

Mind you, Jessie killed himself although that wasn't because he was not a superb trader.