Looking for the best broker option for my needs

VictorMH

Hello everyone. I've been trading on demo acounts at plus 500 and city index for a while. Today I feel confident to open a real money account. I'm willing to start trading with a $500 usd account, I'm very familiarized with those trading platforms where y tried demos, but I'm looking for a broker that provides me with more markets to trade with and with low spreads. I'm searching by my own but every broker appears to be the same, I'm not really convinced about any of them. I will really appreciate your advice.

Hi
the only thing i can say, is to choose a broker who is regulated in your country, if possible. a choose that you find the broker that offers the ideal trading conditions for you. take the time to read reviews of the beginners who used the service before you, do not fall for bonus traps.

Hi
the only thing i can say, is to choose a broker who is regulated in your country, if possible. a choose that you find the broker that offers the ideal trading conditions for you. take the time to read reviews of the beginners who used the service before you, do not fall for bonus traps.

good advice George.

over a month has passed and Victor hasn't let us know how he got on.

I suspect he didn't get very far in his account opening endeavours with plus500 or city index.

i wouldnt choose any of them, but i need to find a brokr except exness because people say and they say too that they go away from Malaysia
I look for something else now, do you know what is good in Malaysia?

i wouldnt choose any of them, but i need to find a brokr except exness because people say and they say too that they go away from Malaysia
I look for something else now, do you know what is good in Malaysia?
Hi buddy
I saw the post on Facebook saying the same info... Google helped to find me this thread. Well, it seems that it is the official information, Firdaus told me that they really stop functioning on Malaysian territory
I hope that existing clients would not be lost and their funds will be withdrawn
I'll ask him for some more info and post it if I get something new on the topic

Hi buddy
I saw the post on Facebook saying the same info... Google helped to find me this thread. Well, it seems that it is the official information, Firdaus told me that they really stop functioning on Malaysian territory
I hope that existing clients would not be lost and their funds will be withdrawn
I'll ask him for some more info and post it if I get something new on the topic

i found a bonus on quora for exnes clients google this if u want , because can't find it any more, but it was on quora.