MT4 broker with lots of symbols?

Barrie

Hello everyone, i would be very greatful if someone could point me in the direction of a MT4 broker that offers a wide selection of trading symbols, forex, Us-European-Asian stocks, indices, commodities. I recently tried a demo at GCI and was very impressed by their selection but will not be opening a live account due to many bad reviews. Many thanks in advance.

Hello everyone, i would be very greatful if someone could point me in the direction of a MT4 broker that offers a wide selection of trading symbols, forex, Us-European-Asian stocks, indices, commodities. I recently tried a demo at GCI and was very impressed by their selection but will not be opening a live account due to many bad reviews. Many thanks in advance.

I'd advise you use MT4 for charting, not for trading

http://www.smartlivemarkets.co.uk/Index.aspx

Barrie,

I'm sorry to see that you have decided not to try out our platform because of bad reviews you have found on the internet.

I must say that most, if not al,l of the bad reviews are made by a few individuals that have something against us (ie people threatening us with bad reviews if we do not pay them, etc).

The GCI Staff and myself would be glad to discuss any questions or concerns you might have. Simply contact me at [email protected] or launch a live chat with someone from our team. Link available here:

http://www.gcitrading.com/support.htm

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
David
GCI Financial - Community Manager

Thanks for the reply david, was using your demo software and was happy with the sutup.i was put of by all the reviews from people who had money taken out of their account, there are quite a few. I cant remember exactly what your excuse was but it sounded like stealing to me. I will look back on the reviews and get back to you with me doubts and we will see if you can make any guarantees that this is not your normal practice. I hope that we can do bussiness in the future, many thanks Barrie.

Just had a quick look at some reveiws, try forexpeacearmy, they have lots to say. Off market conditions, not having sl , tp filled, trade stations closing down, this is what people are complaining
about. Theres more but i dont need to dig a bigger hole than you already have for yourselves. I dont mind taking calculated risks but this sounds like financial suicide. Jog on buddy

Hey jd, thanks for the heads ups but slm just not what im looking for. Currently trying roboforex but they too lack scope, with stocks. The search continues. Happy trading