Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Fish & Chips

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • None of the above - I'm a Rabbit

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

BBB

Experienced member
I'm bored, the markets aint open, and I've just finished my lunch.

I had KFC cos I felt like a change. It was horrible. (I'm usually quite a healthy eater)

I wondered what other fellow traders favourite waist expanding nibble is.....

Last edited:
Ooohh...after a few bottles of grandpa's old cough medicine out on the town with the boys, I like a greazy donner kebab.

I also love McD's (shame on me) although I only have one every couple of months or so because, like you, i'm a health eater. I lift weights 4 times a week and aint gonna waste all my hard work

gotta be the Burger King... maybe once a year I break down and let the moths out to gourge and then repent!!! Like BBB and keano the only way is the lean mean and fit way. (my kinda fit mind) and fit body = a kick-ass-can-do attitude on the market front :O)

Oh nooooo... NOT the yanks (err colonials) with them mushy druggy habit inducing krispy cremes... no please! Save the world from yet more yankee BIG butts. Guess some of you saw that bbc2 prog last nite. My foam brick got thrown many times at those swarmy syrupy tongued dudes polluting minds/schools with mindCr*p about how we're only offering to tell them about us and all our community friendly thoughts... no pressure/hassle just remember all the free and discounted junk we were mentioning before you make up your minds!

Yeah right! What chance does the gen populace have against these people?

Last edited:
Looks like there are no KFC fans - what a surprise!

Did you know.... there are some junk food peddlers (KFC, Mikky D) that sell BEER by the Tower of London!

Another facsinating food fact!

just got back from a week in the caribbean, where, apparently, KFC stands for :

Keep From Cookin'
Keep From Cleanin'

Must back up Thirteen's comment about Krispy Kremes : I did watch the prog about them last night (how sad?) but I have to say there are the MOST fantastic doughnuts in the world. They kick the hell out of the stodgy stuff you find on our high streets and I, for one :LOL: will be making a standing order when my nearest shop opens :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: ...should see my weight ballooning from its current 13 1/2 stone then...

Steak & Kidney Pudding

I bought 1lb of suet this morning. Butcher’s tip, “it’s best to grate it when it’s frozen, that way it won’t block the drains”. :)

Cheers

Mayfly

There isn't a KFC where I live, or a Burger King, Or a McD or Pizza hut.

In fact there aren't any fast food joints at all, there isnt even a kebab house.

We have the choice of Fish and Chips, Chinese or an Indian if we want take away food.

Sticky buns, bagels, pancakes - all with lashings of butter.

And for dessert - chip butties, again with triple lashings of butter dripping from the bread. Slurp !!!!!!!!!!

I must confess to a certain partiality for Black Pudding with Mars Bars in batter for dessert, and if you’re ever in Worksop, the chippies there do the best chip butties in the world........

I can only digest this type of diet because I'm very exercise orientated, moving from the PC to the fridge several times a day...... :confused:

Funny that.

My first wife came from Worksop. She never mentioned anything about the chip butties.

She obviously fully deserved to be divorced.