Health Tips for Daytraders

Fugs,
An example of Atilla's wit, I think, as salmon is pink rather than white!

Anyway, you have yourself a deal, the wine's on me. If you live anywhere near Ravenna, it could become reality, as my wife and I hope to visit this mecca for mosaicists later in the year.
Tim.

Fugs,

Anyway, you have yourself a deal, the wine's on me. If you live anywhere near Ravenna, it could become reality, as my wife and I hope to visit this mecca for mosaicists later in the year.
Tim.

Yes and my curiousity however, I'm not into fine cuisine and wine as Fugazsy is so I have much to learn... (y)

Yes and my curiousity however, I'm not into fine cuisine and wine as Fugazsy is so I have much to learn... (y)

Atilla

Nothing wrong with red but we were talking about fish, white wine and fish brings balance combined, one will not overcome the other, the experience is smooth.

Red is best with read meat, cheese and so on.....

Fugs,

Tim.

Tim

Enjoy your stay, Emilia Romagna is also a great region for culinary extravaganza.

http://www.adventurouskate.com/25-best-food-experiences-in-emilia-romagna-italy/

I am thousands miles away from Ravenna. Next time I am about I will let you know.

Lots of good food and drink already mentioned.
I would just like to add a small but very important detail. Because trading involves lots of sitting in front of the screen time I make sure I get up and have a walk around every half hour. People on long haul aircraft trips should remember this too and not get blood clots.

I lost 4 stone of flab last year. And how you may say. Just make sure one drinks plenty of squash etc. between meals. It reduces the appetite naturally.

Lots of good food and drink already mentioned.
I would just like to add a small but very important detail. Because trading involves lots of sitting in front of the screen time I make sure I get up and have a walk around every half hour. People on long haul aircraft trips should remember this too and not get blood clots.

I lost 4 stone of flab last year. And how you may say. Just make sure one drinks plenty of squash etc. between meals. It reduces the appetite naturally.

I really couldn't agree more. Get up, stretch your legs. Not to mention that getting away from the computer allows your eyes to rest from the constant gazing at the screen.

sleep/diet/exercise aswell as a host of other things are all very important.but let me give you a tid bit about sleep.getting daily exercise,drinking plenty of water and getting plenty of sunshine are all conducive to a good nights sleep.dont ask about the science behind it,the sun gives you vitD which converts to melatonin or seratonin.....(skimmed through a book,which i have forgotten already) so the long and short of it is daily exercise,drink plenty of water(stay hydrated,add an extra litre or 2 to your daily intake) and take in some sunlight.

prepare my meal beforehand to avoid interfering with trading, eat light and every 20 mins get off my buttocks do 50 jumping jacks and 50 squat thrusts.

...this works for me keeps me fit as a fiddle.

I seem to remember suggesting drinking distilled water - NOT the muck served up in the public taps. Well I am probably right about the fluoride and aluminium sulphate as dished up but probably wrong about the distilled water bit. Thought I should mention it before someone copies !

One thing though I am trying is nettle and/or mint tea - could be on the right track here but.
All dark red or black fruit is meant to be really good for you. Stacks of nettles, mint in the garden and the blackcurrents and raspberries are coming on yummy.

You can forget the nettle tea - tasteless.
I will try the mint tea tomorrow.

Just wrapped up Sally K. Norton, MPH's mind-opening book, toxic superfoods, and couldn't help but share my notes.

What's striking is that Sally, a health and nutrition expert herself, saw her health deteriorate over nine years of vegetarianism. Yes, you read that right. Vegetarianism, the lifestyle often crowned as the ultimate in healthy living, was slowly eroding her vitality.

Two weeks ago, I shared my journey to reversing carpal tunnel solely through dietary changes. Today, I share my experience of unlearning many health 'truths' I held dear and witnessing a significant reduction in symptoms from hypertension to anxiety.

My key takeaway: Beware the hidden truths behind popular 'health' foods. The foods that we've long considered superfoods could be stealthily triggering inflammation due to their toxins.

I delve deep into Sally's book, pulling out the most impactful insights that could revolutionize the way you think about food.

If you've ever found yourself entangled in an ongoing battle with your health despite following all 'popular' health advice, this video might just be the game-changer you need.

Your well-being matters, both in the markets and in life. Stay healthy, stay curious, and keep growing!