Health & fitness

6 months of steroid use would be far too quick for cancer to be able to be caused by it. But I do know of several people who were taking them in the 80s who have since died from cancer or other ailments relating to their use.

Paul

Sorry to pick on an old post but -
I think it would be impossible to say how an individual person will react to steroid abuse. Person A's cells could react completely differently to person B or C, causing or not causing the cell mutations that bring about/is cancer.
It's like smoking - 6 months will cause some people lung cancer, others can smoke 60 years without a problem.

Baby's life saved by e-mail - Health - News - Manchester Evening News
A MUM diagnosed cancer in a baby girl she has never met - by looking at a photograph e-mailed from America.

Madeleine Robb was at home in Stretford when an internet chatroom friend from Florida forwarded a picture of her daughter.

The 32-year-old business analyst - who has no medical training - spotted an unusual white shadow on the eye of one-year-old Rowan Santos and went on to the web to find out more.

She found it could be a symptom of a form of eye cancer called Retinoblastoma and sent an e-mail to alert Rowan's mother Megan, also 32, at her home 4,300 miles away in Tampa.

Hello friends,..
Its a true of the world that health is wealth.So we should be take care of the health and fitness.
I am very sensitive about the health care maters.We should be eating energetic food for good
health and fitness.