Have confidence

All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become." It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, I believe in myself.Nuture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think.

I don't doubt that confidence, mind control, belief, etc. contribute in some way to success in anything, but it's wrong to overstate their importance.

If you don't understand the rules of the game, how to make a decent entry, how to hold a position, how to set appropriate stops, etc. then no amount of self belief will help you. You can only develop these skills through practice and learning from your mistakes.

Perspiration not inspiration is more reliable for earthlings.

If you don't understand the rules of the game, how to make a decent entry, how to hold a position, how to set appropriate stops, etc. then no amount of self belief will help you. You can only develop these skills through practice and learning from your mistakes.

Yes but that's the easy part.

Yes but that's the easy part.

Its all hard. Its definately not an easy game there are so many factors to address its actually mind numbing.

I would go as far to say that if you can cancel emotion from trading you are half way there.

Its all hard. Its definately not an easy game there are so many factors to address its actually mind numbing.

I would go as far to say that if you can cancel emotion from trading you are half way there.

Yes, but the clue to eliminating emotion from the game is contained in this post:

I don't doubt that confidence, mind control, belief, etc. contribute in some way to success in anything, but it's wrong to overstate their importance.

Perspiration not inspiration is more reliable for earthlings.