Hatfield Jan 17th

Naz

Experienced member
I have no idea if there is a thread anywhere on this subject so i thought i'd start one.Apologies if im wrong.

Many thanks to Helen Q for arranging this.What a nice day and what nice people.I certainly enjoyed meeting many old and new friends.The way this event seems to grow and grow i think its going to become a must on many peoples diary evey 4-6 months.Was it 75 people that were there?

At £25 each with any profits going to Charity its a must.Thanks to ftse beater as well for sorting out my lap top to enable me to do my presentation and for helping Helen to run the trading contest.Also to Mike G for the help he gave and anyone else i have'nt mentioned.Which includes all the presenters.Great day guys.

Nice venue and good parking facilities.I look forward to the next one.

Yes, it was great to see so many familiar faces and meet a lot of new people. I certainly learnt a lot, and received some valuable feedback about the T2W site. Thanks go to Helen for organising it, FTSE Beater for running the raffle and trading game (our table came second, with a little help from Naz!) and all the speakers, Naz included. Also to bluechip trader, and other members who came up with some very helpful suggestions for the site.

I think the number of attendees ran into the 70's - so the best ever showing for one of these events.

Hi all,

I had a great time yesterday, my main regret being that I seem to get so little time to talk to people, always seem to be very brief snatched conversations.

I'm looking at another one in October and I'll be sending out an e-mail to everyone asking for presentations. From the evaluation forms people seem very keen to have stuff on systems in particular next time.

Cheers

I would like to mirror Naz's opening comments.

A friendly, informative day steeped in mutual support, encouragement and civility. A broad range of presenters who delivered their messages with total commitment.

Extremely well-organised, great value for money and an excellent venue. Good lunch!

Splendid opportunity to make new friends. Great to see the 'twenty somethings' eagerly discussing issues of mutual interest in trading with the 'well-over-twenty somethings!!' Marvellous. Great day.

Thank you to Helen, Naz, Mike Gaunt and all the other presenters.

FTSE Beater - Well done! Good game.

from Sean (Seancass)
Immodestly part of the Table 8 winning team with specific thanks to my fellow team members, Martin (known as Bored on this board) and Mike Gaunt, without whom Martin and I may have come second!!!!!

I would just like to say a big ‘thank you’ to the organisers and the speakers, I really enjoyed the day! :LOL: