Has anyone traded at the forex market and made money?

...Any type of spectral analysis performed on a digital computer IS some form of digital signal processing. Period. End of story.

Nice to know that you can regurgitate what has already been stipulated. Apparently, repetition does not only occur in the markets, LOL!

Very Funny. :LOL: Your response was more predictable than any currency pair I've ever traded. Maybe we can create the EURDCRAIG and trade that instead. Must be worth at least a billion pips right there, no!

'Any type of spectral analysis performed on a digital computer IS some form of digital signal processing.

Well, that was absolutely, genius - not.

It is NOT "digital" because it is being performed on a computer, Einstein. Its digital because the Analog gets transformed into the Digital through the ADC. Not that this has a darn thing to do with the price of tea in China, however. Furthermore, there can be NO "spectra" PRIOR TO the analysis, LOL! The spectra itself is a product OF Digitization. The starting point is some kind of real world physical phenomena used as Input into a Fourier Transform. It is the OUTPUT from the "transform" that is THEN used at INPUT to the analyzer, but NOT before it passes through the ADC.

Try selling stupid somewhere else, I am all stocked up this winter. Hilarious! Thanks for the chuckle. I mean really, that was classic wannabe.

TradeSMART. Manage your position. :smart:

The point is that you are plucking numbers out of thin air.

Man, what are you smoking? Plucking numbers from thin air? If you use one more nonsequitur in your reply, I am going to puke all over my keyboard. You must be the master of nonsequitur, here.

The old 5 tril argument for fx is utterly without merit.[/quote[

'Currently without merit' - what? Are you some kind of t2w floating point joke? Not without merit?

Open this Report. Click to page 10. Section 1. Paragraph 1. Sentence 2. When you are done educating your self on the growth of the Forex and its turnover from 2004 through 2007 and its expected turnover at more than $5 Trillion in 2010, then you can come back here and explain exactly what your definition of "merit" means to the rest of us.

Bank for International Settlements - Triennial Central Bank Survey

Who cares? What does it matter if the market one is trading has sufficient liquidity?

Why does it matter? Who cares? Are you serious? You can trade yourself into being the market if liquidity is not deep enough in the equity market. How much cash does it take to become the market for certain stocks? Every hear of something called the Uptick Rule? Or, how about Bear Raids? Would you like to be majority equity holder when that happens?

In contrast, who is going to Bear Raid the EURUSD, GBPUSD, etc.? Liquidity is not the only thing you need. You need Depth and Breadth of market and that is precisely what Interbank provides in the Forex. My trade profile (posted in this thread) put me in the market with over $400k through 17 different positions. Yet, $400k only represents 0.25% of my available capital and is only 0.05% of the margin that I can use in my positions.

I left the stock market because the Forex data and its available leverage was superior to that of the stock market, even trading equity options. I also left because the depth of market in the equity derivatives could not support the geometric growth of capital and reinvestment that I need - there is not enough Open Interest to get the job done for me.

I don't have that worry trading the currency markets on spot and the more familiar and comfortable people become with FX Options, the more liquid that segment of the Forex will become down the road. But, for now, I get depth, breadth AND liquidity inside a $5 Trillion per day industry, when I use a Multi-Pair strategy and that enables geometric growth through a 90% reinvestment model.

So, who cares? People who move larger Notional Values, that's who cares.

And while we are on the subject of liquidity there is far more liquidity in equities markets such as SPY or ES than there is or is ever likely to be from any fx bucket shop.

Sure, for those who trade with Bucket Shops. Number two, you are forgetting leverage, which makes the whole thing work - along with depth, breadth and liquidity. Where are you going to get 100:1 in the equity market? Can't be done. If you trade options, you can leverage well beyond that, but then you run into Open Interest problems.

Your biggest issue in this discussion is that you are most likely trading small Notional Values and therefore, you have never studied the issues that affect those of us trading larger sums. I'm not doing 100 lots at a time anymore. When you start trading at these levels, THEN you will realize the importance that being in a market with massive depth, breadth and liquidity can mean to your bottom line.

But, while you are dealing in the net 5% per trade range and purchasing 10,000 shares of this, or 25,000 shares of that, or taking a derivatives position on PowerShares with a handful of Open Interest, you will not fully appreciate the "problems" and "limitations" associated with being an individual (not an institution) taking larger volume trades on a routine basis and growing at an average of 24.9% per week.

When you start moving around larger amounts of YOUR capital, then you will understand the need to whip out a spreadsheet and get really good at using Excel to customize your own model for making revenue projections that fit what YOU are attempting to do, not what some off-the-shelf money management software application or some guru who wrote the book on "money management" tells you to do.

You guys have a lot to learn, that much is obvious.

It's a measure of trading range or some sort of measure of volatility.

What the heck do you think "trading range" means, if not a representation of where Price has been in the past? How can a range exist outside of the range itself? How can the range exist, independent of the past? How can you continue to write this stuff, without using hour HEAD? LOL!

There is nothing to stop tomorrows trading range from being one tenth of ATR(14) or ten times ATR(14).

No kidding, Sherlock Holmes! That's WHY you don't rely solely upon ATR to determine tops and bottoms. My goodness, Sherlock! If it were that easy, everybody would be a billionaire by now. I can hear them now: "Hey, look Mom! I have this great trading idea. All I have to do project the next ATR and either buy if price touches the low level and sell if price touches the high level! It is just that easy, Mom! Aren't you proud of me, MOM!" I could see "Mom" looking at her son in total disbelief that she gave birth to someone so ill prepared for life. :D

This is precisely what I've already told you - but you obviously don't read very well - so you missed it. Stop repeating what's ALREADY been written for you. That's called plagiarism, LOL! Unbelievable, mother of all weirdness. This thread is becoming too bizarre.

Elevate your thinking and you will do just fine.

Two instruments can have exactly the same ATR be in opposing trends.

No Shiite and Sunni Sherlock! I didn't know that. Thanks for the education! :rolleyes:

Here's my current (real-time) trade profile for: 2/8 - 2/12

EURUSD: Long 3664
GBPUSD: Long 5628
AUDUSD: Long 8670
NZDUSD: Long 6870
USDCHF: Short 0727
USDJPY: Long 8937
EURCHF: Long 4659
EURGBP: Short 8740
EURJPY: Long 12212
GBPJPY: Long 13968
CHFJPY: Long 8328
GBPCHF: Long 6766
EURAUD: Short 5752
AUDCAD: Long 9277
AUDJPY: Long 7750
NZDJPY: Long 6139
GBPCAD: Long 6748

Aggregate Target: 63 pips
Stop: None
Current Accuracy to Target: 78%
Total Positions: 17
Total Equity In Trade: $470,200.00
Entry: 2/5/2010
Estimated Target Run-Time: 2/12/2010
Pair Balancing (Weighting): Not Disclosed Under Any Circumstances
Recovery Plan: Not Disclosed Under Any Circumstances

Midweek Update:

I don't normally post my trades this way, but for the sake of the one who asked for it, I'll run the update manually.

EURUSD: Long 3664 - Net Pips: 116. Gross Pips 175. Target: Struck.
GBPUSD: Long 5628 - Net Pips: -15. Gross Pips 136. Target: Struck.
AUDUSD: Long 8670 - Net Pips: 200. Gross Pips 220. Target: Struck.
NZDUSD: Long 6870 - Net Pips: 106. Gross Pips 119. Target: Struck.
USDCHF: Short 0727 - Net Pips: 85. Gross Pips 120. Target: Struck.
USDJPY: Long 8937 - Net Pips: 49. Gross Pips 76. Target: Struck.
EURCHF: Long 4659 - Net Pips: 4. Gross Pips 32. Target: Pending.
EURGBP: Short 8740 - Net Pips: -72. Gross Pips 9. Target: Pending.
EURJPY: Long 12212 - Net Pips: 170. Gross Pips 213. Target: Struck.
GBPJPY: Long 13968 - Net Pips: 82. Gross Pips 170. Target: Struck.
CHFJPY: Long 8328 - Net Pips: 115. Gross Pips 135. Target: Struck.
GBPCHF: Long 6766 - Net Pips: -133. Gross Pips 40. Target: Pending.
EURAUD: Short 5752 - Net Pips: 225. Gross Pips 255. Target: Struck.
AUDCAD: Long 9277 - Net Pips: 117. Gross Pips 137. Target: Struck.
AUDJPY: Long 7750 - Net Pips: 221. Gross Pips 248. Target: Struck.
NZDJPY: Long 6139 - Net Pips: 130. Gross Pips 149. Target: Struck.
GBPCAD: Long 6748 - Net Pips: -192. Gross Pips 50. Target: Pending.

(as of Close at 1925hrs GMT 2/10/10)

Total Net Pips: +1,208 (included losses)
Targets Struck: 14 of 17 82%
Aggregate Net Pips the Profile: +71
Target Net Pips: +63
Target Pip Performance: 112%
Reserve Pips: 136

Per Pip Value: $4,700.00 per pip.
Gross Net P/L: +$333,700.00
Percent Net Gain/Loss: 70.96%
Total Time In Trade: 72 hours

Notes:

GPBCAD, GBPCHF and EURGBP were serious under performers and have not behaved well. The system calculates the overall and individual performance of the pairs. If the P-Factor (performance factor) is above a certain threshold AND there is enough Reserve Pips in the buffer, the system will allow losing positions to remain open until parameters dictate they should be closed. That's the only reason why these three were allowed to run by the system. Frankly, I thought earlier in the week that the system would have issued Pink Slips to at least two of them, but the system saw fit not to do so.

This concludes the Mid Week Update. All 'TA Sucks" banter may now continue...

Last edited:
What I don`t understand is why do people come into this business and expect information for free?

I don't mind reaching back and helping. The problem I have is with the ones that don't have a clue, pretending to know what somebody else is doing and can tell the world that something they know nothing about, does not and cannot work.

I just net over $300k in about 3 full days. That's not a lot of money, but 90% of it will be reinvested back into the system.

Go look at the trades of the guy who threatened me to "post 10 trades." He only posted 5 and where are they? They are in a stock called Compass Minerals International Inc. (NYSE). He entered in the aggregate around $69 and some change. Today's close was $73.27. He was Long on 3 and Short on 2, for a net/net Long position of 20% of his capital (if he used even distribution).

Assuming he traded 1000 shares, 4 positions cancel each other out and the remaining position is set at 200 shares times $4 and some change. So, he's up roughly $800 give or take on a 1000 share trade. But, he's not trading the derivative! So, his cost basis is the full per price value, or $69 and some change. So, his cost was $69,000 and his net (not including commissions) gain as a percentage was just over 1% for the same 72 hour period.

10% -vs- 70% in the same time span AND my internal accuracy rating was 82% where his was 60%. I paid no commissions (as an arrangement with my Intermediary), he paid commissions because stock brokers are not in the business of making money on the spread.

People who truly want to know whether or not the Forex is superior in terms of revenue potential, should really pay attention to this thread. The stock market has nothing on Forex in terms of pure revenue potential, when you know what you are doing.

I don't mind helping Newbies when I come online. But, what I don't like are Neo-Traders pretending to know more about the technology that took me 8 years to develop, than I do.

I don't put you in that category, but your post was a good lead-in to my comment. :cool:

TradeSMART. Manage your position.

Last edited:
Go look at the trades of the guy who threatened me to "post 10 trades." He only posted 5 and where are they? They are in a stock called Compass Minerals International Inc. (NYSE). He entered in the aggregate around $69 and some change. Today's close was $73.27. He was Long on 3 and Short on 2, for a net/net Long position of 20% of his capital (if he used even distribution).

It was a single day - in & out in a few minutes. The sells closed out the position. It's called day trading :rolleyes: The timespan was minutes.

As for the rest of your novel. I can't imagine a single member of this site will read through all that. It's the internet, not War & Peace.

If your discussion technique is to bore people into submission with ovewhelming verbosity - it has succeeded.

Congratulations.

Last edited:
It was a single day - in & out in a few minutes. The sells closed out the position. It's called day trading :rolleyes:

Well, you never listed it as such. All you did was post the pic. Nice pic by the way.

The timespan was minutes.

So, that means what exactly? You got out when/where?

As for the rest of your novel. I can't imagine a single member of this site will read through all that. It's the internet, not War & Peace.

And, I can't imagine a single real trader understanding what you call yourself doing by calling out someone to post at least 10 trades, while you lag by a whole day, just to post 5. I can't imagine a solitary technical trader doing anything other than laugh at your declaration that "all TA" is this, or "all TA" is that.

I also can't imagine you EVER trying to rebut the trade profile put on display at your command. No - that would be foolish indeed.

If your discussion technique is to bore people into submission with ovewhelming verbosity - it has succeeded.

If it has succeeded in highlighting your perpetual lack of understanding, inability to trade and dogmatic stance on things you can't possibly know, as well as shut you up - then yes, I guess congratulations is in order and maybe the OP can get on to actually learning something instead of being interrupted by an unfashionable know-it-all, who knows nothing, really, at all.

Quite frankly, I don't know why I do it. Why I put up with such adolescent behavior, is beyond me. You asked for the trades and now you ignore the results in juxtaposition to your own. Typical and very predictable.

The results speak for themselves - period. You can read them and gag for all I care with the lousy attitude that you have. Lesson learned, I take it. Maybe you will think twice before calling out another trader like that. Did you think I would NOT post my trades. Funny. Mine were there for the world to see and I updated the entire profile in real-time and online, right here. You walk in, Johny Come Lately, claiming that your losing trades took you out of the positions in minutes. Maybe that's true, but the next time you call somebody out, you had better be able to put up your self.

I have the signal profile for my next trade. The cost basis will be at $1,069,300.00 and the per pip value will be $10,693.00 given the strength of the aggregate signal. Can you match that? Can you do better? If not, don't ever call me out again, Mr. Engineer.

TradeSMART. Manage the position. :smart:

What the heck do you think "trading range" means, if not a representation of where Price has been in the past? How can a range exist outside of the range itself? How can the range exist, independent of the past? How can you continue to write this stuff, without using hour HEAD? LOL!

No it is not where price was in the past. It is a trading range. It it is an average of the true range.

Code:
TR(i) = MAX (H [i] - L[i], ABS(H[i] - C[i-1]), ABS (C[i] - L[i-1]))   // for bar i 
ATR = SMA (TR, n)                                                                   // where n is number of smoothing bars.

How can that possibly under any circumstance represent in any way price k bars ago, for any value of k.

You are spouting utter nonsense.

TN7. I was presuming that anyone that traded would be able to recognise a day trade. My mistake as we all use different platforms. The entries are those labeled 'Buy' and the trades were executed where it says 'Filled/Cancelled'. The exits are those marked 'Sell' and again the exit times are listed. Four minutes in the trade. The 2 sells closed out the whole position. The first sell is automated, the latter is based on lack of buying pressure.

As for your talk of $10k per pip trades, this is the internet where everyone drives a Ferrari and is endowed to such an extent that John Holmes fears to tread. You can post up $100000000000000000000 per pip trades but you could still be a 15 year old geek in your bedroom hacking into your older sisters demo account. Just as I could.

Anyway - I presume your advice is to spend 8 years programming and then take a $9K account to $14 million in 6.75 months.

I would say that this is beyond the reach of most people, wouldn't you ?

Last edited:
I am going to puke all over my keyboard.

Probably get better posts that way than what you have been managing by typing on it.

The old 5 tril argument for fx is utterly without merit.[/quote[

'Currently without merit' - what? Are you some kind of t2w floating point joke? Not without merit?

Why does it matter? Who cares? Are you serious? You can trade yourself into being the market if liquidity is not deep enough in the equity market. How much cash does it take to become the market for certain stocks? Every hear of something called the Uptick Rule? Or, how about Bear Raids? Would you like to be majority equity holder when that happens?

You are never going to trade yourself into into being the market and neither is anybody else posting on here (except perhaps for penny shares). It is fantasizing nonsense.

Yet, $400k only represents 0.25% of my available capital and is only 0.05% of the margin that I can use in my positions.
More fantasy.

I left the stock market because the Forex data and its available leverage was superior to that of the stock market, even trading equity options. I also left because the depth of market in the equity derivatives could not support the geometric growth of capital and reinvestment that I need - there is not enough Open Interest to get the job done for me.

I don't have that worry trading the currency markets on spot and the more familiar and comfortable people become with FX Options, the more liquid that segment of the Forex will become down the road. But, for now, I get depth, breadth AND liquidity inside a $5 Trillion per day industry, when I use a Multi-Pair strategy and that enables geometric growth through a 90% reinvestment model.

So, who cares? People who move larger Notional Values, that's who cares.

That's about all your value is - notional.

You guys have a lot to learn, that much is obvious.

Indeed I do as does any thinking person, but not from you.

TN7. I was presuming that anyone that traded would be able to recognise a day trade. My mistake as we all use different platforms. The entries are those labeled 'Buy' and the trades were executed where it says 'Filled/Cancelled'. The exist are those marked 'Sell' and again the exit times are listed. Four minutes in the trade. The 2 sells closed out the whole position. The first sell is automated, the latter is based on lack of buying pressure.

Oh, I see. Ok. Uhuh. Got it. Yep. No, really. I got it. I do. I understand now. It makes perfectly good sense. I just didn't read it correctly, that's all. My mistake. We're all human. We all make mistakes from time to time. ;)

As for your talk of $10k per pip trades, this is the internet where everyone drives a Ferrari and is endowed to such an extent that John Holmes fears to tread.

Well, that may be true for those wishing to play those kinds of games. However, you caught me during a work week you see and since I'm a private money manager of my own funds, it means that you caught me in the middle of growing my business. And, growing my business is the only thing that really matters to me anymore.

Let me explain something to you. I was right in the middle of the online trading community, before there were such things as non-linear PHP Forums. I was doing News Groups on Trading, most likely long before you got your first itch in the pants to enter this business. I was managing an e-mail list for people who wanted to track the public portion of my research, back when opening accounts with companies like Ameritrade and Scott Trade, was considered HOT, lol. I was doing Wizetrade charts before Wizetrade was doing Wizetrade charts and I did it in Excel, lol. I was there when the entire online trading thing began.

I walked away years ago, having lost thousands of dollars, but came back because I knew, I had not explored so much as the tip of the iceberg relative to what could be done in this business. Eight (8) years of persistence and dealing with online know-it-all Cowboys - YEARS of hard work, dedication, massive technical research, intricate systems engineering, detailed optimization and configuration engineering, eons of testing and analysis, and one fairly cool GUI interface later, I finally became a successful Trader. And, one year after that, I became my own Money Manager. Today, I Trade one day a week and Manage positions 4 days a week as a matter of protocol and routine. I have just under $17MM of own funds under management, starting with a lousy $9k.

No. I am not a Ferrari kind of guy. However, I am a Bugatti Veyron 16.4, Keonigsegg CCX, Pagani Zonda RC and Bentley Continental GT Speed kind of guy. Rest assured I know my way to Molsheim, France, Angelholm, Sweden and San Cesario sul Panaro, Italy. In fact, I have dates on the calendar this year for trips with my Wife to all three facilities. She's very happy to be going to Europe and so am I. Next year, we have a tentative trip planned for Dubai, to visit the facility of Emivest Aerospace and take some much anticipated notes on their SJ30-2. An aircraft that I've been waiting to get my hands on for the past 10 long years. I guess you could say that my travel itinerary is booked for a while. ;)

So, while others sit and blow smoke about trading, I'll continue to sit in front of my computer every Friday and chip my way towards my goals. The rest, as they say, is moot.

Don't for get to TradeSMART and Manage your position. :smart:

Indeed.:rolleyes:

I have a snap from your last trip to the South of France.

funny_684.jpg

Looking good my friend.

Indeed I do as does any thinking person, but not from you.

With your arrogant attitude, I would not be caught teaching someone like how to tell time with a Rolex Watch, given the total **** you've made of yourself in this thread.

You won't learn what I do, that much is guaranteed. However, based on the facts that you ignore, you had better drop your ego and learn from someone who is capable of producing similar results, or you will be destined for mediocrity in this business.

TradeSMART. Manage your position.

Indeed.:rolleyes:

I have a snap from your last trip to the South of France.

funny_684.jpg

Looking good my friend.

And, I have the results that you lack:

Perhaps I should post some trades I claimed to have entered 3 days ago with enough leeway in the entry (given the days range) to allow me to make whatever claim I want.

On the other hand, I could just cut & paste a screen shot from my trading platform showing something that actually happened.

Parlour tricks are cute but don't impress those that know the sleight of hand at play.

Perhaps I should post some trades I claimed to have entered 3 days ago with enough leeway in the entry (given the days range) to allow me to make whatever claim I want.

On the other hand, I could just cut & paste a screen shot from my trading platform showing something that actually happened.

Parlour tricks are cute but don't impress those that know the sleight of hand at play.

Audit Trail:

Feb 8, 2010, 9:26pm (Monday)
By: DionysusToast

Your is the typical response of an engineer. You CAN of course use math to resolve problems.

The problem you are attempting to resolve - i.e. trading, is not a problem with a mathematical solution.

You could of course, resolve the argument with a simple show of your skills. Perhaps make 10 live calls and see how good your theory transfers to practice.

Of course, it's much easier to sell the theory than to trade it which is why so many people sell TA and so few profit from it.

Feb 8, 2010, 10:16pm (Monday)
By: Tradernumber7

Really? "....not a problem with a mathematical solution." ....

Here's my current (real-time) trade profile for: 2/8 - 2/12

EURUSD: Long 3664
GBPUSD: Long 5628
AUDUSD: Long 8670
NZDUSD: Long 6870
USDCHF: Short 0727
USDJPY: Long 8937
EURCHF: Long 4659
EURGBP: Short 8740
EURJPY: Long 12212
GBPJPY: Long 13968
CHFJPY: Long 8328
GBPCHF: Long 6766
EURAUD: Short 5752
AUDCAD: Long 9277
AUDJPY: Long 7750
NZDJPY: Long 6139
GBPCAD: Long 6748

Aggregate Target: 63 pips
Stop: None
Current Accuracy to Target: 78%
Total Positions: 17
Entry: 2/5/2010
Estimated Target Run-Time: 2/12/2010
Pair Balancing (Weighting): Not Disclosed Under Any Circumstances
Recovery Plan: Not Disclosed Under Any Circumstances

Now, let's see yours?

TradeSMART. :smart:

You can sit there and lie about reality if you choose to. The problem with reality is that it often bites back. The reality is that YOU called my trades into this forum on 2/8/2010 AFTER the positions had been opened on 2/5/2010, which as Friday at the Close. That means that the days you call "three" were on the weekend. And, that means, you are testing a lie.

You cannot test a lie with me because I never argue something I know to be error. And, since I don't argue error, any lie told will be shown for what it is - a lie. None of the trades listed in the profile had struck their targets yet and most of them were in the RED before you called them into this forum for inspection. Today, is 2/11/2010 (Wednesday). Any instrument can reverse its direction at any time. So, between 2/8/2010 and the time that each pair struck its target, there was plenty of time for any reversals to take place and some did.

So, get your facts straight the next time. You own the audacity to call someone out, you get blasted in the face with over $300k in profits and then you tuck tail and attempt to hide behind a lie, hoping - what - that the record just goes away.

The record stands and the trail as been audited right here in full plain view. There is no where to hide on this. YOU called out the wrong dude. Obviously, I know what I'm doing in this business, but from the looks of what you posted in reply, I'm not so sure that you know what YOU are doing in this business.

You have the nerve to complain about coming late to my trade profile, yet what did you post? You posted ALL trades completely AFTER the fact. As if that was saying what exactly - that you know how to cut and paste? Congratulations, you win the "I know how to use a Mouse award" for 2010.

Stop wasting my time. Grow up and learn how to run this business like the Pro you put yourself out to be. If you are going to call someone else out onto the carpet, then you damn well better be a better trader. Thus, far - you have proven this NOT to be the case.

I can bury you in this kind of productivity, week in and week out, if I wanted to. That was a small trade profile because the signal was weak, rest assured - $300k is peanuts at this level. But, quite frankly, I would not lower myself to your level to do it.

I come here to help and hopefully inspire Newbies, not to amuse Neo-Wannabe traders such as yourself, peddling around 1000 shares of Ectoplasma stock going nowhere in a hurry. Newbies learn from people that have been there and done that before, not your negative naysaying crap.

I don't need some Neo-Trader to tell me what works for me and what does not work for me, I've already figured that out on my own. When I was getting up to speed, there was nobody around to help that has the same potential that I have today as a Trader. Nobody was talking back then. I remember those times and I know how difficult it was to bootstrap myself and create something that had never been done before.

So, sit down, shut up and enjoy your $300k+ knuckle sandwich because it was YOU who asked for it. Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.

TradeSMART by Managing your Positions. :smart:

Come on chaps, let's play nicely!!

I tried that and it does not work with this guy. The guy as has got some nerve.

He slams all TA Traders. He claims to know that all TA is the same, which by logical extension means that he's studied all TA in existence, which is insanity personified. He slams a technology that he can't possibly understand or know anything about and he then calls out another Trader in public to post 10 trades as some kind of demonstration of 'skill' that suits his warped idea of what success looks like.

He's arrogant, way overly presumptive, assumes far too much, knows far too little, trades like a 2 year old from an E-Trade Commercial and is too blind to recognize when he should be in School and not pretending to be the Professor.

You drop by to express your real-world experiences to a Newbie asking sincere questions and some bloke like this parachutes in to save the world from some irrational figment of their own imagination, about some mythical item being "sold" when nowhere in the entire thread was any sales pitch ever made to anyone at any time.