Has anyone else tried this?

Govnar

2 0
Hi colleagues, I found here an automatic strategy that trades on Ichimoku. I got a trial,a very interesting work with Renko charts ,where only the closing prices of Renko are perceived. The results of my testing on the tick history for the entire period of downloading I apply, the settings were provided by the author of the strategy. Has anyone else tried it? What you think ? Their site amntrader.com

Attachments

Akinozragore

64 4
You understand that there are both positive and negative responses to every resource on the web. Where is the guarantee that the automatic system will work properly today and will not let you down tomorrow? Even if it is based on Ichimoku or some other well-known indicator. Trading needs to be understood and studied differently, or there is no hope that you will start to reach a stable plus. Maybe you can just try to understand Ichimoku on your own, then you will get signals more often and you will be sure of them at maximum. Maybe this indicator will not suit you at all, then you can direct your energy to study something else.

fibo_trader

2,796 58
Have not really tried it but have heard good things about Ichimoku. From the looks of it you can make it work for you. You don't need anybody else's agreement.

I like the way you think. Keep it up

Say hi to Timoshenko