Has anyone tried Forex Lexus?

who_am_i

I see from the ratings on Forex Peace Army that this seems to be a good system...has anyone here tried it? Thanks...

I see from the ratings on Forex Peace Army that this seems to be a good system...has anyone here tried it? Thanks...

I've been trading it for a month. Works a treat and pulling in the profits. Of course you have to expect some losing trades as normal. Highly recommended. Visit Donnaforex for a community thread.

I have been running Lexus for a month also, mixed results so far but looks promising as it would appear to have ironed out the problems.
Certainly the last week before Christmas had some good trades with very few losses.
Time will tell

Please share some stats forward testing be a good start and nothing beats live stats.
thanks

I have been running Lexus for a month also, mixed results so far but looks promising as it would appear to have ironed out the problems.
Certainly the last week before Christmas had some good trades with very few losses.
Time will tell

lexus results.jpg

I can not use my account stats as there are lots of trades mixed into it.

I hope this makes sense.

These are live results using Alpari UK trading 0.1 lot on GbpUsd and 0.05 lot on others.

Last edited:
Sorry but those are not stats that I was asking for. Simply account stats from myfxbook or another publisher.
I really know little about this EA. I really do not get involved with commercial models because they are really EA(s) that were and are free to use re-packaged for sale. Most of all EA(s) out there found their orgin on forum thread. Since their really is no such thing as code protection anyone can decomplie a file into a mq4 file and they have the new whatever they name it and that is why you see 5 new EA(s) every week stolen ideas
Thanks and have a great new year

If you go to Lexus website they has all the stats you could want for all the various systems