Anyone tried Forex Auto Pilot ?

As I said Crap Buddist you do need help and from your latest post you need help urgently !

No I do not want fast sports cars, I have two very nice cars thank you (and a nice house which is nearly paid for).

I haven't tried the things you think I have, you know nothing about me and you say things such as
'do you know why 'we' failed?' and 'Because 'we' are LAZY.'

Well let me tell you something, there is no 'we', fortunately I am nothing like you, I am not part of your world mate (thank god !).

I don't watch soap operas, I don't need to 'date chicks' as you put it (I am happily married), you must try to remember that some of us (probably most of us) are just not like you at all and you seem cocooned in your lazy and probably unproductive life.

For your interest I have two relatively successful businesses and the only part you did get right was that I did indeed sacrifice alot of social life to get where I am. But I did it for the future of me and my family.

As a businessman I am always looking for new avenues, trading the ftse has served me well and I feel there are lots of avenues to investigate.

Any successful businessman realises that you need multiple streams of income to sustain whatever you consider as success, he/she will also realise that new ideas and technology have to be embraced and not ridiculed. In todays fast moving technology the Learned soon become the student if they do not keep up and accept change and then study the new stuff.

This is probably way above your head but it is not too late to learn, try reading 'Think And Grow Rich' by Napoleon Hill or study the readings (or watch a video) of Bob Proctor or read Wallace Wattles books, you can even download his ebooks for free, just do a Google on these masters and begin your journey.

So please, please do not compare me with you or even use the word 'we' as we are so far apart from each other that we would both need telescopes to see each other !

You stay as a couch potatoe (this is how you spell potatoe by the way) and while you're sitting there try reading that dictionary we mentioned in the previous post. It's about basic education mate, not just the literary kind or school education, it's about life education, learn from successful people like the ones mentioned above.

If you would care to get off your couch and listen and learn and have an open mind then you can reach out and lift yourself from where you are. You know, back to the real world.

Be happy

Cofton

you need the harder sell?

As I said Crap Buddist you do need help and from your latest post you need help urgently !

Be happy

Cofton

Cofton mate, that letter is a copy and paste from the owners of fx auto pilot, given to affiliates as ad material to sell that rubbish. Silly aint it, but thats what you seem to be promoting mate. thats what fx auto pilot says

one more time........

Dear Cofton, you need this software urgently look..... i'm doing you a favour... :LOL:

Do you want to make money? To drive fast sportscars and live the luxurious life you always
dreamed off before hitting the grave? I`m sure you do but the question is what are you willing
to do for it. Let`s face it you probably tried affiliate marketing, website promotion,
multilevel marketing and even some more exotic things.
And in the end nothing worked.. the same applied to me.. do you know why we failed? Because we
are LAZY.

Professional marketers spent years in tears of frustration till they got the hang of it and
eventually started to see results. And they wanted it bad enough.. some probably sacrificed
their social lives in the process
I dont know about you but I DID NOT want to spend years in exercising patienc nor quit watching
soap operas on tv or dating chicks
I WANT TO MAKE MONEY NOW.. so.. what if i could show you a way to start making money within the
next HOURS?

Raking in thousands of dollars each and every month?
without: Promotion of ANY kind?
without: Any knowledge or any skills at all?
without: a stupid template website?
without: the need for long working hours?

SOmething that you turn on and then it produces money on autopilot?
Get your own money making robot today and laugh heartily about people that work a regular job.

Automated Forex Trends Analysis Program | Forex Auto Pilot Forex Trading Signals Software System

Your own 24/7 money making robotic software that rakes in thousands of dollars each and every
day. Grab this once in a lifetime opportunity now and set it up.. then get back beeing a couch
patatoe like me but with one difference: a wealthy sportscar driving couch patatoe Yours sincerly

crap buddist

THE END. ohh but dont hang about like.....

heres all that affiliate bollox for ya...... for professional pumpin...
Forex Autopilot affiliates center

Last edited:
Forex Autopilot Update

Just to update.
The Forex Autopilot has now undertaken 17 trades in 3 weeks( 6 of them today!). It has made 20 pips on each of 16 trades. The other trade lasted a week and I got impatient with it and closed it myself. It has just entered another one! I think it's time to go live. Does anybody know of a UK broker that uses MT4 and allows the use of EAs?
Thanks
Dave

Just to update.
The Forex Autopilot has now undertaken 17 trades in 3 weeks( 6 of them today!). It has made 20 pips on each of 16 trades. The other trade lasted a week and I got impatient with it and closed it myself. It has just entered another one! I think it's time to go live. Does anybody know of a UK broker that uses MT4 and allows the use of EAs?
Thanks
Dave

Have you any idea where the system puts the stop, if there is one.:innocent:

hi i dont think its uses stop losses, i have used this system on demo only has anyone used it live yet?? let me know thanks

Crewey, any update on the Autopilot

It has been awhile since your original post. Are you still using the system? How are your results?

Has anyone else tried the Forex Autopilot?

Thanks,

DezertDawg:D

Hi there, I am currently road testing the Forex Autopilot system for the 56 days as guaranteed. I am on day 3. It's first trade netted 20 pips. It is still in it's second trade (has been for 2 days) and is currently 94 pips down! Early days, but like you, I thought it was worth a whirl for $99 (and Clickbank are good at refunding your money). I'll keep you posted on it's progress. It does say (once you've bought it) that it works best on EUR/USD 1 min. I have it on EUR/USD and GBP/USD (both 1 min). Both trades have been on GBP/USD.
Hope this helps.
Dave
:)

Fabs

I have been testing this system on a demo account for 6 weeks - My overall view is you cannot not leave it totally alone as it has given "orders" in the opersite direction to the market trend.

You do need to switch it off on the Last Payroll Review (June)it went off like a rocket in the oppersit direction at a loss of £1,800.

To be fair it also has made money.

It useful - I work from home so I can keep a beady eye on this and switch it on once I have read the markert conditions.

To be fair I am doing more "manual" trades.

Also I have enrolled with On Line Trading Academy to learn to become a more professional trader.

Well to be fair, the new model has the "whoorrpp whoorpp pull up" crash alert voice warning sound audiowave built in. Inbuilt keyboard Auto dispensing oxygen masks(specifically for Non FarmPayrolls altitudes) are ,at this stage ,still a work in progress. But, thank you for flying.

Just remember with Auto Pilot, "who's flying this thing?" GULP!

LOL !

Anybody who honestly believes that some con artists ****ty software, coming with the ludicrous promise of making you 7,5% / day, is

A: for sale for peanuts

and

B: will actually make you that kind of money because of the magnamity of the con artist selling it

needs their head examined because all the symptoms of wishful thinking to the extent of severe debility making normal everyday life pretty much impossible are clearly on display.

Nuff said.

Who is it here who says elitetrader.com thataway------------------------------------------------->

Thats indicated now.

This guy Cofton must be a scammer marketing this crap, nobody could be that stupid.

PS, these losers need to compensate for their apparent total lack of quality education and take a lesson in math 101s compounding for twits as well.

7,5 % a day my ass !!!

I believe it is crap. Market conditions change sometimes every day is different. To think that everyone who bought this software can do 7.5% a day:) well, money do not grow by themselve. Some traders win, most lose. Even to assume that everyone got this magical software, the sheer numbers of traders using same system would change market behavior thus rendering this software useless, because the conditions it had been programmed for changed.

That is why the number of user should be kept to a minimum. But then the seller would not make to much money out of the software. Crap. Here is a dillema. :cool:

I believe markets need more regulations to keep it simple to save people from themselves. Look where too much creativity leading with all this bank crisis going on and on without end in sight. People started selling debts as if it was an asset. What stupidity and greed. as if stocks, currencies, options , futures is not enough to make money. There must be winners and must be losers, because as I said, money is just oiling of economy engine and cannot grow not grow by itself. For some people to win, other must lose. and this robots if they are effective might in turn cause great harm to the market.as I say, if to assume there is real thing and it works and considerable percentage would buy it and use, well, it would change market condition and cause a lot of harm to the markets. Making those who bought it and many others to lose their shirts in the process.

hi i dont think its uses stop losses, i have used this system on demo only has anyone used it live yet?? let me know thanks

Well in that case don't touch it with a barge pole.....Furthermore don't touch any system with any barge pole.

Well, this thread was started three months ago and nobody has claimed to have made any real money with the thing.

As I said elsewhere, anyone who really had an EA that made money could sell it to the institutional traders for a million, not rip of suckers for $200...

There are always people ready to believe money can be made without any work and always con-men willing to sell them the dream.

why do i need this garbage? my ratio of winning trades to losing is better than 100 to 1.

exactly, who would sell for nothing were it a real deal. Institutions would give millions for it.