Has anyone tried this?

darktrade

36 3
This one looks interesting and in trying a demo seems quite accurate. I purchased another program from same company years ago and that was also interesting but due to new job I didn't devote any time and license expired.

Has anyone tried the DQ option? Any ideas in general?

Reactions: Solas0077

HobbyTrader

16 0
The problem with these neural network and genetic programming software packages is the tendency to curve fit. Many years ago I tried programs like TradingSolutions, Neuroshell, Adaptrade etc. Spent countless hours and weekends and finally made something that I thought I could trade but ultimately the signals degenerated in a couple weeks. I would stay clear of them.

Solas0077

235 11
I bought software from the PAL company years ago and found it useful. I recently got the DLPAL DQ product. It is different from these other products you mentioned that I have also used them in the past especially the last one and I also spent months trying to get something to no avail. I get the DLPAL DQ to analyze 137 stocks I monitor every day and use the results as additional input to my process. It is very interesting product but also the company blog is interesting.

darktrade

36 3
Solas, how long does it take to do 137 stocks? Have you upgraded to a solution with multiple runs of the program? The software has been doing well and I'm satisfied but I'd like to decrease time it takes to output the results. I run it with 200 stocks at this stage.

Reactions: Solas0077

Solas0077

235 11
Hi, I use four executable and it takes less than 10 minutes on the four_core i7 machine. It also depends on criteria such as multiple TP/SL.

I also purchased DLPAL LS new license for less functions and I compare results. DLPAL LS is faster and takes about 4 minutes with same number of executable running.

DLPAL is fantastic software and I always think how I traded without it before.