Has anyone tried this?

darktrade

This one looks interesting and in trying a demo seems quite accurate. I purchased another program from same company years ago and that was also interesting but due to new job I didn't devote any time and license expired.

Has anyone tried the DQ option? Any ideas in general?

The problem with these neural network and genetic programming software packages is the tendency to curve fit. Many years ago I tried programs like TradingSolutions, Neuroshell, Adaptrade etc. Spent countless hours and weekends and finally made something that I thought I could trade but ultimately the signals degenerated in a couple weeks. I would stay clear of them.

I bought software from the PAL company years ago and found it useful. I recently got the DLPAL DQ product. It is different from these other products you mentioned that I have also used them in the past especially the last one and I also spent months trying to get something to no avail. I get the DLPAL DQ to analyze 137 stocks I monitor every day and use the results as additional input to my process. It is very interesting product but also the company blog is interesting.

Solas, how long does it take to do 137 stocks? Have you upgraded to a solution with multiple runs of the program? The software has been doing well and I'm satisfied but I'd like to decrease time it takes to output the results. I run it with 200 stocks at this stage.

Hi, I use four executable and it takes less than 10 minutes on the four_core i7 machine. It also depends on criteria such as multiple TP/SL.

I also purchased DLPAL LS new license for less functions and I compare results. DLPAL LS is faster and takes about 4 minutes with same number of executable running.

DLPAL is fantastic software and I always think how I traded without it before.