Hardware emergency

chump

Got this Bratz whatever for my daughter. says plug in this usb key and it will automatically connect to www.bebratz.com. If it doesn't (and it doesn't) it says to find the USB listing in windows (vista on this machine) that has the key thingy and open the drive manually...how do I do this ?
I'm going short microsoft and mga today ...bl''''y made in china ;)

Press the Windows key and E at the same time (E stands for Explorer), or double-click on My Computer.

Either way, the USB drive should then be visible. Right-click it and choose either Open or Explore. Either should result in what you're after.

Thanks Ros but I think the terminology is screwed..these are not drives they are usb ports ,but described by the instructions as "drives' to be opened....I'm lost so they can have it back....made in china strikes again.

For clarity it says
1.make sure the usb key is plugged into an active port.
blah blah
if it doesn't work auto then
2.find the drive letter that the the usb key is listed in windows. -my vista doesn't list any usb drives not surprising as I don't have any I just have ports.
3.open the usb key in windows and locate the website url (I could if I could find it)

Last edited:
I tell you learning to trade is easy meat compared to trying to figure out how kids 'toys' work...anybody want a job...'toy manager'

Got this Bratz whatever for my daughter. says plug in this usb key and it will automatically connect to www.bebratz.com. If it doesn't (and it doesn't) it says to find the USB listing in windows (vista on this machine) that has the key thingy and open the drive manually...how do I do this ?
I'm going short microsoft and mga today ...bl''''y made in china ;)

RTFM Problem eh?

I'm trying to find out how to spell RTFM in Chinees:cheesy:

Attachments

• RTFM.jpg
    RTFM.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 609