Falcon F-19e, upto 6 monitors, intel core2 cpu 3.50GHz -Dual Core, 2GB

onsalex

Hi I have a used Trading PC if there are any members interested in buying please let me know.
Falcon F-19e Professional Trading System
Falcon Technology Systems Ltd is one of the worlds leading provider of specialty trading computers, they have only the highest standards and all machines are built with the greatest care and precision.
Please google Falcon Technology Systems to find out more about them, I did so and after doing research on them and other providers opted to purchase the Falcon F-19e Professional Trading System.
I needed a machine that could run 6 screens to support internet day trading, and this machine does that.

SPEC

CPU: Intel Core2 CPU @ 3.50GHz -Dual Core, 45nm, 6MB L2 Cache, ~1,540MHz FSB

Memory: 2GB PC2-8500 (DDR2-1066) Memory

Video Configuration: 6 Monitors Supported: 6xDVI (4x30" + 2x24" LCD)

Operating System Drive: 250GB 7200rpm 32MB Cache SATA II Hard Drive

Data Drive: 160GB 7200rpm 8MB Cache SATA II Hard Drive

Optical Drives: DVD-ROM + CD-RW Burner

Networking: Gigabit LAN + Internal PCI V.92 Modem

Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic

INCLUDED

Power cable

VGA cables

Manuals

Hi I have a used Trading PC if there are any members interested in buying please let me know.
Falcon Technology Systems Ltd is one of the worlds leading provider of specialty trading computers, they have only the highest standards and all machines are built with the greatest care and precision.
Please google Falcon Technology Systems to find out more about them, I did so and after doing research on them and other providers opted to purchase the Falcon F-19e Professional Trading System.
I needed a machine that could run 6 screens to support internet day trading, and this machine does that.

SPEC

CPU: Intel Core2 CPU @ 3.50GHz -Dual Core, 45nm, 6MB L2 Cache, ~1,540MHz FSB

Memory: 2GB PC2-8500 (DDR2-1066) Memory

Video Configuration: 6 Monitors Supported: 6xDVI (4x30" + 2x24" LCD)

Operating System Drive: 250GB 7200rpm 32MB Cache SATA II Hard Drive

Data Drive: 160GB 7200rpm 8MB Cache SATA II Hard Drive

Optical Drives: DVD-ROM + CD-RW Burner

Networking: Gigabit LAN + Internal PCI V.92 Modem

Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic

INCLUDED

Power cable

VGA cables

Manuals

Don't know what you are trading, but there are a few flaws instantly spring to mind.
2gb RAM very low powered if you are gelling a live feed to say nothing of 6 monitors.
Windows VISTA?????????? THIS SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS.:smart: