Guys, how to find more Investors, if I'm not really into blogging

Oleg22

Guys, be so kind to share strategies - how do you attract more Investors?

I'm not really into blogging and advertising myself, to be honest. My motto is "less gab - more action"

Well, Thats a million $ question.
If someone cracks that code, trust me, you will never get the answer on a public forum like this one.

I'm not really into blogging and advertising myself, to be honest. My motto is "less gab - more action"

Strategies to attract investors will be useless without a profitable trading strategy.

So, assuming you are already trading profitably, what is your strategy based on?

as the guys say .....until you are really really good at something theres nothing to advertise anyway (unless you want to scam people or create ponzi schemes).......

so release some data on the results and we can tell you how good it is ............

I run a business consultancy that includes showing businesses how to create and then market their products and services
more effectively

happy to assist if we find you can walk the talk......but believe me after some 50 years in the gambling and trading business and having seen most "great" systems and strategies come and go .....I am a little skeptical these days of such claims .......;)

N

Cleavage

Reactions: NVP
You can get financing at proper prop-firms if you have good strategy, just paying some subscription fee and showing your positive results, you can get access to unlimited funds. Let me know if you want advice on some of them;)

Trading has such low-cost barriers to entry that anyone can afford to trade. No need to borrow money. If anyone is such a great trader that they can afford to convince other people to risk their money and let them trade it, they don't need to borrow it in the first place.

Lend money, do not borrow it.

If you have already have a profitable strategy then you can attract investors otherwise it will be difficult finding good and big investment from investor.