Guys, how to find more Investors, if I'm not really into blogging

Oleg22

3 1
Guys, be so kind to share strategies - how do you attract more Investors?

I'm not really into blogging and advertising myself, to be honest. My motto is "less gab - more action"

Reactions: moorzilla

bhagesh.nair

25 1
Well, Thats a million $ question.
If someone cracks that code, trust me, you will never get the answer on a public forum like this one.

SimonOwen

9 0
Open a demo account and practice trading virtual money for a week or two. If you can get some profit, then you can go to the next step - open a real account and start trading with a small amount of real money. You do not need to use your money, this broker will give access to trainings on a demo account on MetaTrader 4 https://www.fxopen.com/en/metatrader4 to start trading.

tomorton

Legendary member
7,568 1,035
Guys, be so kind to share strategies - how do you attract more Investors?

I'm not really into blogging and advertising myself, to be honest. My motto is "less gab - more action"

Strategies to attract investors will be useless without a profitable trading strategy.

So, assuming you are already trading profitably, what is your strategy based on?

NVP

Legendary member
36,915 1,907
as the guys say .....until you are really really good at something theres nothing to advertise anyway (unless you want to scam people or create ponzi schemes).......

so release some data on the results and we can tell you how good it is ............

I run a business consultancy that includes showing businesses how to create and then market their products and services
more effectively

happy to assist if we find you can walk the talk......but believe me after some 50 years in the gambling and trading business and having seen most "great" systems and strategies come and go .....I am a little skeptical these days of such claims .......;)

N

moorzilla

10 4
You can get financing at proper prop-firms if you have good strategy, just paying some subscription fee and showing your positive results, you can get access to unlimited funds. Let me know if you want advice on some of them;)