GREY1 P/L daily

Grey1 said:
After the hours, I will discuss few technical issues on CYCLES and TRENDS for more advanced traders .. What if i tell you to catch a trend you need to be on right side of the cycle? what if i tell you you can catch trend before happening than wait for your MA.ADX, MACD junk to give you second rated old and lagged signal .

I think all serious traders should look into cycles and nodes matching .

Iraj

HI Iraj,

Did you see this sell off coming, just before the fed mins were announced?

Thx

gulam said:
HI Iraj,

Did you see this sell off coming, just before the fed mins were announced?

Thx
The information always leaks and obviously it hits the stocks well before other traders see it coming .

Grey1

Grey1 said:
After the hours, I will discuss few technical issues on CYCLES and TRENDS for more advanced traders .. What if i tell you to catch a trend you need to be on right side of the cycle? what if i tell you you can catch trend before happening than wait for your MA.ADX, MACD junk to give you second rated old and lagged signal .

I think all serious traders should look into cycles and nodes matching .

Iraj
Hi Grey1,

I really look forward to this. I have only recently started to spend time researching this area and I am sure what you share will be a great 'jump-start'. So far, my progress is limited to integrating a version of Ehler's 'market mode' code into an indicator I use to help with my Strategy 3 trades. In conjunction with MESA, this helps me to, for example, automatically ignore MACCI OB signals if the market is in 'TRENDING UP' mode.

Cheers

Steve

Grey1 said:
Hi Grey1.

Thanks for the link - interesting!

Do you understand that 'they' will expense options retrospectively or new issues only? If the former (which I would expect to be the case), then clearly this could have significant impact on the bottom line. However, if not retrospective, then I guess they will just big time cut down on handing them out!

Cheers

Steve

HI Grey1,

Would appreciate if you can post your booktrader with your P&L.

Thank YOu

gulam said:
HI Grey1,

Would appreciate if you can post your booktrader with your P&L.

Thank YOu

OK I will when i go back to full time trading . I am only letting my swings to run now a days . and only scalp if i get a chance. These signals were by the engine to day but i was down stairs and i missed all the signals . so No trade

Are the pics enclosed of any value to you ? if not then let me know...

thanks

I will also do some live trading and post it on U tube after 1st March when I go back to full time trading

Grey1

Attachments

• today1.jpg
    today1.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 55
  • today3.jpg
    today3.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 74
Grey1,

Those stocks seem to be doing well despite market going down. What were you reasons for picking those?

First day of kinda full time trading with only a tiny win for the day . I have left two postions open over night SNDK and ANSW as shown

I be trading more frequent 2morrow as I be alone ..

My target is to get my swing losses back as soon as possible. I have also shorted 15000 ANSW in my other broker's account along side my rest of swing trades. The joyg trade was an over night trade but was executed wrong yesterday just before close and i could not correct it as by the time I got home the spread was far to wide to close the bloody trade ..I had plenty of signals for trade to day as shown but as I said i had little time to take the trades...

Grey1

Attachments

• today.jpg
    today.jpg
    538.3 KB · Views: 77
  • pic156.png
    pic156.png
    19.6 KB · Views: 62
Hi Grey1, and fellow Technical Traders !

Just wanted to let everyone know that Daylight Savings Time (DST) in the US, is changing 3 Weeks earlier than usual, due to a new law that was passed. Normally, clocks are changed for DST in the US on the 1st Sunday of April of each year.

Therefore, as of this Sunday March 11, 2007, (actually the night before at 2 AM), the Time in the US will be moved forward 1 hour.

Now as for the EU time change, I really don’t know.

Cheers,

NasTrader

Dst / Bst

Nastrader said:
Hi Grey1, and fellow Technical Traders !

Just wanted to let everyone know that Daylight Savings Time (DST) in the US, is changing 3 Weeks earlier than usual, due to a new law that was passed. Normally, clocks are changed for DST in the US on the 1st Sunday of April of each year.

Therefore, as of this Sunday March 11, 2007, (actually the night before at 2 AM), the Time in the US will be moved forward 1 hour.

Now as for the EU time change, I really don’t know.

Cheers,

NasTrader
Hi Nas

Thanks for bringing this up. BST starts in UK 25th March so we will be out of sync. for a couple of weeks. Its quite good really as we in the UK get to finish an hour earlier (I think????).

Have a nice weekend,

Steve