Grey1

This is my daily P/L for today Monday

Attachments

• MMMMM.jpg
    MMMMM.jpg
    837.6 KB · Views: 190
excellent Grey and Paul!! thank you for the invite

good trading to both of you!!

[two min into the trade and EDS won me a woppinggggg $ 723 with 1500 shares MA ma mia

Attachments

• rimm.jpg
    rimm.jpg
    752.3 KB · Views: 106
Grey1 said:
[two min into the trade and EDS won me a woppinggggg $ 723 with 1500 shares MA ma mia

This is the RIMM signal

Attachments

• test2.png
    test2.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 208
Hi

RIMM signal's picture is too tiny, difficult to see the details. was it a gap trade?

Kako

kako said:
Hi

RIMM signal's picture is too tiny, difficult to see the details. was it a gap trade?

Kako

Not a Gap trade as shown in the trade screen / All trades was done to day ,

sorry about the screen shot as for the first time i used esignals screen capture as i can drag it across the second screen and obviously a poor pic. I am a bit of dummy with it comes to things like that

sorry

Grey1

Attachments

• rimmtrade.jpg
    rimmtrade.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 120
i see. i thought of it as gap trade, because only thing i could read from that tiny shot was daily compression, hence i thought it could be a gap trade. how was it ordinary trade, with the daily Timeframe? the only thing comes to my mind is u were scanning daily TF too, to check out the signal's strength.
i think i'm missing something here. :eek:

kako said:
i see. i thought of it as gap trade, because only thing i could read from that tiny shot was daily compression, hence i thought it could be a gap trade. how was it ordinary trade, with the daily Timeframe? the only thing comes to my mind is u were scanning daily TF too, to check out the signal's strength.
i think i'm missing something here. :eek:

I am afraid this is a programming thing as the data compression has to be kept on daily and all ticks must be up dated on the daily . My programmer said it must be on daily .

Grey1

Up $ 1881.27 using a combination of EDS and VWAP engine ,,, Most money was made on the vwap engine though

Attachments

• jouyr.jpg
    jouyr.jpg
    736.7 KB · Views: 90
good job Grey1!

made $247.50 today with BP WAG PFE

sold out to soon on both BP and WAG

still climbing out of my hole :)

garethb said:
Great going Grey1

and thanks for including me in your forum

Gareth

You welcome sir

I took this screen shot for you to day I took a short JOYG as soon as I saw the EXIT LONG on the DOW . JOYG was a weakest stock in my list

Attachments

• JOYG.png
    JOYG.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 152
We agree on something, I picked JOYG and AKAM as the two weakest on my list at 9:35 ET today. I had overbought at 120 today so got no short signal from the DOW - moving down to 100 gives a short at about 14:15. A quick backtest shows that with my MACCI parameters DOW only gives about 3 short signals in the last 100 days with overbought at 120 although gives many more long signals.

Gareth

Grey1 said:
You welcome sir

I took this screen shot for you to day I took a short JOYG as soon as I saw the EXIT LONG on the DOW . JOYG was a weakest stock in my list

Hi Grey1,

Thanks for letting me access the forum. The JOYG trade today-was it completely as per strategy 3? I use QT and the CCI (it does not do MACCI) for the dow was OB only in the 1Min time frame; in the 3 & 5 min it indicated OS. I'm thinking is it possible that the MACCI would have shown an OB signal in all the three time frames?
Another thing which comes to mind is the target calculation for the Startegy 3-

Thanks

Raj

Last edited:
garethb said:
We agree on something, I picked JOYG and AKAM as the two weakest on my list at 9:35 ET today. I had overbought at 120 today so got no short signal from the DOW - moving down to 100 gives a short at about 14:15. A quick backtest shows that with my MACCI parameters DOW only gives about 3 short signals in the last 100 days with overbought at 120 although gives many more long signals.

Gareth

Gareth ,

I cannot understand why you had no short signal from the engine . I Posted my screen shot to confim that I did get the OB signal ....Some days i get 3 or 4 OB or OS signals and that is not unusual.

I try to have more screen shot on friday for you as wednesday and Thursday i have traders guests here

Grey 1

rajibde said:
Hi Grey1,

Thanks for letting me access the forum. The JOYG trade today-was it completely as per strategy 3? I use QT and the CCI (it does not do MACCI) for the dow was OB only in the 1Min time frame; in the 3 & 5 min it indicated OS. I'm thinking is it possible that the MACCI would have shown an OB signal in all the three time frames?
Another thing which comes to mind is the target calculation for the Startegy 3-

Thanks

Raj

I traded JOYG few times to day and only one of them was staretgy 3.
CCI is too fast you have to slow it down .
Of course it is possible for MACCI to show OB in three time frame i have posted the screen shot of it .. Have I understood you correctly ?
Target calculation ? not sure what you mean buddy please explain

Grey1

Grey1 said:
I traded JOYG few times to day and only one of them was staretgy 3.
CCI is too fast you have to slow it down .
Of course it is possible for MACCI to show OB in three time frame i have posted the screen shot of it .. Have I understood you correctly ?
Target calculation ? not sure what you mean buddy please explain

Grey1

Sorry I was not clear enough-

I assumed that you've shorted JOYG at around 1510 based on strategy 3 (dow MACCI >120 at three time frames)- as I do not have MACCI in the 'quote tracker' I tried to see the CCI for the dow at this time and it appeared to be >120 only in the 1min time frame and not in the 3 & 5 min time frames. But I see the point, the CCI as you say is fast and therefore might have been indicating incorrectly. Is there any way the CCI can be 'tamed' down in the QT?

By target, I meant the predicted/calculated outcome of the trade before entering the trade; as in the strategy 1, you've mentioned, the predicted profit is the price between the MPD and the VWAP, I was thinking is there a way how the same can be calculated in relation to strategy 3 (as the price drop did not continue till the lower VWAP line in this case)?

I hope I'm a bit more clear ...:)

Raj

rajibde said:
Sorry I was not clear enough-

I assumed that you've shorted JOYG at around 1510 based on strategy 3 (dow MACCI >120 at three time frames)- as I do not have MACCI in the 'quote tracker' I tried to see the CCI for the dow at this time and it appeared to be >120 only in the 1min time frame and not in the 3 & 5 min time frames. But I see the point, the CCI as you say is fast and therefore might have been indicating incorrectly. Is there any way the CCI can be 'tamed' down in the QT?

By target, I meant the predicted/calculated outcome of the trade before entering the trade; as in the strategy 1, you've mentioned, the predicted profit is the price between the MPD and the VWAP, I was thinking is there a way how the same can be calculated in relation to strategy 3 (as the price drop did not continue till the lower VWAP line in this case)?

I hope I'm a bit more clear ...:)

Raj
Sorry RAJ I just saw your post

I am so so so sorry could not reply earlier as I have loads and loads of work on my shoulder at the moment and I donot get the chance to get on the BB fast enough

I will reply after hours buddy

I traded the market to day while doing some thing else ( testing new platforms on another computer ) as well as looking after a new born baby . I am up $1653 The exhaustion engine is my crystal ball guys CODE it and pray for my soul.

Attachments

• firday23.jpg
    firday23.jpg
    649.3 KB · Views: 76
Grey1 said:
Sorry RAJ I just saw your post

I am so so so sorry could not reply earlier as I have loads and loads of work on my shoulder at the moment and I donot get the chance to get on the BB fast enough

I will reply after hours buddy

I traded the market to day while doing some thing else ( testing new platforms on another computer ) as well as looking after a new born baby . I am up $1653 The exhaustion engine is my crystal ball guys CODE it and pray for my soul.

My friend there is no need to pray for your soul since you are 1 in a billion and one of the most generous and giving individuals i know. ;) your work is good

pray for the health of your loves ones so happiness can be forfilled and everyone can enjoy each other together :)