Greg Secker's Knowledge To Action

rider5

Hi,

I would like to know if anybody knows something about the courses they offer. Are the two day courses worth the money, since it's quite expensive?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

I would like to know if anybody knows something about the courses they offer. Are the two day courses worth the money, since it's quite expensive?

Thanks

I unfortunately went on the course. I would strongly advise against it. they go through chart patterns mostly using very dated examples, support and resistance etc. After the course I bought John J Murphy's technical analysis of financial markets and it was all there.
They spent time on setting up esignal. and time even on entering trades using MFGlobal no less! where that time could easily have been spent elsewhere.
The rest of the time was going through their "proprietary" trading setups, which really looking back is a joke.
And then you get an interview from a so-called real trader who was really just there to sell you more of their advanced courses.
really just get the book and work on finding your own strategy.
PM me if you need any more information

Hi,

Thanks

They are a bunch of sales men peddling unrealistic dreams and false promises.

Hi,

Thanks

They are infamous, stay well clear of them. They are selling dreams to the gullible, you are wasting your money.

Hi,

Thanks

and the feedback you have received so far is pretty polite on the subject of GS ........;)

Thanks for the replies guys. I really do appreciate it.

Fortunately, I've only signed up for the free seminar. Would like to see what so-called professional traders looks like here in South Africa. Will only be a waste of my time then.

I went to a small share trading seminar a few years ago and ended up in front of the class teaching the "pro" a few things about technical analysis. And considering my level of expertise, that was quite shocking. :eek:

Thanks for the replies guys. I really do appreciate it.

Fortunately, I've only signed up for the free seminar. Would like to see what so-called professional traders looks like here in South Africa. Will only be a waste of my time then.

I went to a small share trading seminar a few years ago and ended up in front of the class teaching the "pro" a few things about technical analysis. And considering my level of expertise, that was quite shocking. :eek:

I believe that K2A is described as an educational company.
They wont necessarily teach you to trade, only generic info how the markets work, and simple trading ideas.
Its the equivalent of saying that rather than teach you to drive a car, I will show you how a car engine works, and the brakes, clutch, etc.

Read the disclaimers. The small print effectively contradicts just about everything they promise in the headline blurb.

EDIT: hope mods dont mind me posting their webpage; it is their Ts&Cs:
http://knowledgetoaction.co.uk/about/terms-and-conditions/

5: The "Traders University" programme is purely educational and is therefore not regulated by the FSA.

They provide no proof and no historical record - ask them, that should be enough information to make your decision if you're serious about making money.