Greece may exit the Euro ?

Couldnt help a brother out and convert it to english could you, preferably Streatham dialect. (y)
attachment.php

There you go...

Dutch profiteroles

They were talking about exchanging their grandma's recipees... :smart:

product-chocdipped-creampuffs.jpg

Sollte Griechenland verlassen die Europäische Union ?

Nein sollte nicht!
-Griechenland bekommt auch weiterhin die EZB Notkredite
-Nur wenn sie in der EU bleiben kann politischer Druck für Reformen gemacht werden
-In einer Gemeinschaft ist es leichter wieder aufzusteigen, alleine ist Griechenland von den Finanzmärkten ausgeschlossen

Die größten Probleme:
-Militärausgaben
-Beamtenausgaben
-Steuersystem

If Greece gets out of the Euro then the EU should make sure it does not succeed otherwise more will want to get out. You see...

Seems like it's a resounding NO guys...so far out of 20% of the votes counted, 60% are a NO. The dax seems to have been adjusted to approx -450 points down on IG index

Tsipras intends to go to Brussels, what for?
Nobody is waiting for him there.
Hope he has got some Euros left for a taxi, to take him back to the airport, otherwise is a park bench sleep over.

It might be, euro might drop to around 0.9 area.
Euro depreciation is a very positive outcome partly due to the Greek situation, an unexpected bonus to ECB. Ms Yellen must be very jealous. Yet another QE on cards to address the pain of the strong USD? Who knows? Interest rates hike probably must wait for some time. Similar in the UK. Economy is just too weak to risk interest rate increase.

Euro depreciation is a very positive outcome partly due to the Greek situation, an unexpected bonus to ECB. Ms Yellen must be very jealous. Yet another QE on cards to address the pain of the strong USD? Who knows? Interest rates hike probably must wait for some time. Similar in the UK. Economy is just too weak to risk interest rate increase.

Euro dropped to 1.09 in Asian markets.

Just moved my short Dow limits by 500 :LOL: Had to be short over the weekend mind to take advantage.

Hopefully, carnage will ensue in the wee hrs.

Oh, almost forgot....happy 4th July !!!!!:)

Hi guys