Government should give loan for Forex Trading.

gigiones

I know Government loan for manufacturing company, local business, education loan.
hi experience trader would you think that every country government should give loan for Forex trading. ? and Government should arrange a training course on Forex?

if they let me run the national Franchises and pay me the stupid amounts of money in the irresponsible way they overpay all private service providers and suppliers to Government

100% Yes !!!!

Am I being unkind in voicing an observation that threads and posts which wouldn't get a 2nd glance during the trading week, let alone a response, tend to do rather better with the exchanges closed?

Am I being unkind in voicing an observation that threads and posts which wouldn't get a 2nd glance during the trading week, let alone a response, tend to do rather better with the exchanges closed?

I was having a play and trawling around.........what other type of Threads these days are there to comment on ? :p

N

My goodness, I wasn't pointing a finger at you NVP! I found myself responding to the thread, realised what I was doing and so instead commented on my commenting. My post was a classic meta-QED.

I know Government loan for manufacturing company, local business, education loan.
hi experience trader would you think that every country government should give loan for Forex trading. ? and Government should arrange a training course on Forex?

They already do give loans for teh forex.
Its called quantitative easing, apply here:
www.teh-fed.com/helicopter-ben.html

Should be on the jokes thread. "You cannot be serious!"

naah, the gov already has enough problems....other than stop losses and margin calls

A smart government would choose to be the broker for traders (or market maker) so it would profit even if the traders loose.

Trading Forex is high risk. I know of traders who have been successful for years that have gone on to lose the next year. The environment is always changing and regardless of how good you may been at trading Forex for the last few years it doesn't mean you'll be as successful the next. From the Government's point of view it would be a really , really high risk and I doubt many would pay back the loan. To be successful at Forex trading it takes a lot more than a course too. You need discipline etc, This can't always be taught.

IIRC the government give money for businesses they class as "adding value" From that perspective Forex adds no value at all as all it does is redistribute already existing monetary funds.

IIRC the government give money for businesses they class as "adding value" From that perspective Forex adds no value at all as all it does is redistribute already existing monetary funds.
On that basis, the government adds no value as all they do is redistribute taxes they take from us proles.

No, are you mad. Forex trading isn't an investment. It's a highly risky form of financial speculation at best. The Ethics of Forex Trading

Forex is a zero sum game and it's not really a productive industry either although it does have some social benefits in that it provides us with liquid markets.

Giving loans to trade Forex is like giving someone a loan to play poker, why should the government under write loans for that.

On that basis, the government adds no value as all they do is redistribute taxes they take from us proles.

It is probably even worse than that as much of what they take is utterly wasted in my view.

The government do provide some essential services though.
The public sector though massively over-staffed and inefficient does provide some essential services. What essential services in your view does the government itself provide?