Government should give loan for Forex Trading.

gigiones

19 0
I know Government loan for manufacturing company, local business, education loan.
hi experience trader would you think that every country government should give loan for Forex trading. ? and Government should arrange a training course on Forex?

NVP

Legendary member
37,760 2,100
if they let me run the national Franchises and pay me the stupid amounts of money in the irresponsible way they overpay all private service providers and suppliers to Government

100% Yes !!!!

Purple Brain

Experienced member
1,613 179
Am I being unkind in voicing an observation that threads and posts which wouldn't get a 2nd glance during the trading week, let alone a response, tend to do rather better with the exchanges closed?

NVP

Legendary member
37,760 2,100
Am I being unkind in voicing an observation that threads and posts which wouldn't get a 2nd glance during the trading week, let alone a response, tend to do rather better with the exchanges closed?

I was having a play and trawling around.........what other type of Threads these days are there to comment on ? :p

N

Purple Brain

Experienced member
1,613 179
My goodness, I wasn't pointing a finger at you NVP! I found myself responding to the thread, realised what I was doing and so instead commented on my commenting. My post was a classic meta-QED.

L

Liquid validity

0 0
I know Government loan for manufacturing company, local business, education loan.
hi experience trader would you think that every country government should give loan for Forex trading. ? and Government should arrange a training course on Forex?

They already do give loans for teh forex.
Its called quantitative easing, apply here:
www.teh-fed.com/helicopter-ben.html

2,376 663

Should be on the jokes thread. "You cannot be serious!"

rainwood

37 0
A smart government would choose to be the broker for traders (or market maker) so it would profit even if the traders loose.

lucas_king

96 3

Trading Forex is high risk. I know of traders who have been successful for years that have gone on to lose the next year. The environment is always changing and regardless of how good you may been at trading Forex for the last few years it doesn't mean you'll be as successful the next. From the Government's point of view it would be a really , really high risk and I doubt many would pay back the loan. To be successful at Forex trading it takes a lot more than a course too. You need discipline etc, This can't always be taught.

Trader333

8,655 981
IIRC the government give money for businesses they class as "adding value" From that perspective Forex adds no value at all as all it does is redistribute already existing monetary funds.

Purple Brain

Experienced member
1,613 179
IIRC the government give money for businesses they class as "adding value" From that perspective Forex adds no value at all as all it does is redistribute already existing monetary funds.
On that basis, the government adds no value as all they do is redistribute taxes they take from us proles.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock