Good Forex Club To Join

I think you are missing the point slightly. I think vendors should back their claims up but I am merely saying it will make no difference to the skeptics...or those that spend their time looking for lulz for that matter.

OK, so we agree...
I am a skeptic, yes, but I wasn't looking for lulz, merely some transparency. Ultimately people will make their own decisons but at least they should have proper information.

Peter

ADDED: I'm not anti vendor, just anti scammer. The problem is the large area of intersection between the 2 groups.

Last edited:
Tom, your lad Bison, the one who lost 10% of his account on a single cable trade against the trend last week, did you advise him on that?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...ve-calls-set-ups-post1402160.html#post1402160

I'm still in half this trade. Half closed for a small loser as planned.

Im out on a daily close above 1.5950

If it closes around there I will have dropped about 3% on this trade. If we get a outside 300 tick rally day then looks like im dropping 10%+ and making your day :cheesy:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...ve-calls-set-ups-post1402160.html#post1402160

I'm still in half this trade. Half closed for a small loser as planned.

Im out on a daily close above 1.5950

If it closes around there I will have dropped about 3% on this trade. If we get a outside 300 tick rally day then looks like im dropping 10%+ and making your day :cheesy:

Doesn't make my day either way buddy, quite impartial to others profits or losses but always fascinated watching how others trade. I thought you trade went offside by 130 pips? Good for you that you stood firm..most would have puked..

I applauded your 5% per trade risk, but 10% is (imho) reckless, having said that I had no idea you'd gone from 2 grand to 70 grand in 9 months so perhaps it's me that needs to stfu and do some learning..;)

Doesn't make my day either way buddy, quite impartial to others profits or losses but always fascinated watching how others trade. I thought you trade went offside by 230+ pips? Good for you that you stood firm..most would have puked..

I applauded your 5% per trade risk, but 10% is (imho) reckless, having said that I had no idea you'd gone from 2 grand to 70 grand in 9 months so perhaps it's me that needs to stfu and do some learning..;)

Read my call properly please. I was about 100 ticks offside. On half size.

Target is ~230 ticks. Some trades I do not use fixed stops, but get out on a strong daily close.

I risk 5-10% as it allows outsized returns, but obviously there is greater tail risk.

In an absolute disaster scenario (fed intervention etc) I would be comfortable taking a 20% loser. Hopefully not more than that, but you never know :cheesy:

Read my call properly please. I was about 100 ticks offside. On half size.

Target is ~230 ticks. Some trades I do not use fixed stops, but get out on a strong daily close.

I risk 5-10% as it allows outsized returns, but obviously there is greater tail risk.

In an absolute disaster scenario (fed intervention etc) I would be comfortable taking a 20% loser. Hopefully not more than that, but you never know :cheesy:

I didn't pay forensic attention to the call, I noted you and the call so it peaked an interest as, other than Wacky Pete's small TF/scalps, I don't pay that much attention to how others trade on that thread. I had a mental note that you went offside by 100, fwiw I swing trade, so being offside by that is nothing for me but I did think you'd got the direction wrong/had missed the big move down due to disastrous GDP figs. the day before...But that's why I love contrarian (to my thinking) techniques, I'm open to learning from everyone and everywhere, often not in the obvious way.

Like your style, but surely you're breaking just about every rule Tom would suggest? Then again Rooney drives SAF mad..;)

Hi,

I am new to the forex game looking to invest. I would like to join a forex club with live chat and watch over the shoulder of an experienced trader something like www.schooloftrade.com? There price scares me $599 & $3999 for there advanced package which I could invest that amount in forex!

Is it better to go with a UK training school?

Thanks.
This one http://happytradersfx.com/join.phtml has got a lot of good reviews on forexpeacearmy.com. I think they teach news trading and hedging.

Hi,

I am new to the forex game looking to invest. I would like to join a forex club with live chat and watch over the shoulder of an experienced trader something like www.schooloftrade.com? There price scares me $599 & $3999 for there advanced package which I could invest that amount in forex!

Is it better to go with a UK training school?

Thanks.

Why not try Gold IQ's on line forum and trading room go to www.goldiqclick.com

They cant all be bad, I know that this industry is saturated with crooks but there are some good training providers out. (y)

Right. So you join up to T2W, pretending to be a happy client of Sophie 'Gold' , and write two glowing reviews plus one referral in the space of 15 mins, all just two days before she launches a new 'service'.

And you expect us to believe, after that pathetic attempt at deception, that you/she is not in the aforementioned category of crooks??
What would I find if I even began to investigate the other claims....?

I think this thread should be renamed something like 'I am a just a seal pup frolicking in the ocean...come hither thee sharks'

Right. So you join up to T2W, pretending to be a happy client of Sophie 'Gold' , and write two glowing reviews plus one referral in the space of 15 mins, all just two days before she launches a new 'service'.

And you expect us to believe, after that pathetic attempt at deception, that you/she is not in the aforementioned category of crooks??
What would I find if I even began to investigate the other claims....?

I think this thread should be renamed something like 'I am a just a seal pup frolicking in the ocean...come hither thee sharks'

Hello Barramundi,

Firstly as mentioned in my previous post on the new members forum. I am a happy customer of Sophie Gold and me mentioning about Gold IQ was just a suggestion to new traders that need that extra bit of support. I don't understand why a lot of people are negative on here do you not think that it is possible for someone who knows how to trade to be a good teacher? I would challenge you to attend her breakfast meetings and see for yourself.

Nothing about my story was a ''pathetic attempt at deception'' and to be honest if you met Sophie Gold you would realize that she is not the kind of person to try and deceive anyone I mean when I asked here can I leave my Job in a couple of month she told me point blank no! she could have just said yeah and taken my money but she was honest.

Please don't be to quick to judge :)

Hello Barramundi,

Firstly as mentioned in my previous post on the new members forum. I am a happy customer of Sophie Gold and me mentioning about Gold IQ was just a suggestion to new traders that need that extra bit of support. I don't understand why a lot of people are negative on here do you not think that it is possible for someone who knows how to trade to be a good teacher? I would challenge you to attend her breakfast meetings and see for yourself.

Nothing about my story was a ''pathetic attempt at deception'' and to be honest if you met Sophie Gold you would realize that she is not the kind of person to try and deceive anyone I mean when I asked here can I leave my Job in a couple of month she told me point blank no! she could have just said yeah and taken my money but she was honest.

Please don't be to quick to judge :)

My judgement was well considered, thank you. You forgot to address the bit about coming on here just 2 days before launching a new 'service'! There is nothing on here about Sophie Gold except what you wrote, very coincidentally just 2 days before lauch time. That was very suspect!

Now that you have challenged me on this, I will dig deeper. A quick google search on 'Sophie Gold' reveals the following deleted Wikipedia entry:

The result was Delete, non-notable and spammy. 15:44, 6 February 2011 (UTC)
'[edit] Sophie GoldSophie Gold (edit|talk|history|links|watch|logs) – (View log)
(Find sources: "Sophie Gold" – news · books · scholar · free images)
non-notable business-person, advert masquerading as encyclopedia article Nomoskedasticity (talk) 08:53, 6 February 2011 (UTC)

Delete. It should also be noted the sources come from the company the woman owns. Η936631 (talk) 09:26, 6 February 2011 (UTC)
Delete - no independent notability. Off2riorob (talk) 12:21, 6 February 2011 (UTC)
Delete - not notable, no reliable sources. Simon-in-sagamihara (talk) 12:59, 6 February 2011 (UTC)
Delete. Vanity/spam.'

How coincidental - JUST ONE DAY BEFORE LAUNCH!

You are not a 'happy customer' of Sophie Gold, but Sophie Gold herself, or a staff member, masquerading as a happy client. You are a liar, and the evidence is above. I would conclude from the above that you cannot be trusted, and would extend that to any of Sophie Gold's operations, if in fact the whole thing is not just a SCAM!

USD maintains its strength which saw the dow close down for 5 trading days out of the last 6.

AUD is very weak and the gbpaud has fired long as the audusd continues its decline.
This strength in the usd has put the dow on the edge. EU ministers failed to agree to lift the ceiling on the etsf fund so I will continue to short highs in the US equities and stay away from oil (unless we break the lows). looks like it's a rocky week ahead.

Mike Hamilton