good broker to trade BTCUSD please

Cipp

Ok, so I use to trade to ICMarkets but they dont alow this anymore on bitcoin since yestarday.
Plus 500 is limited to 0.20 lot right now.
I try FX Primus but right now is having 250 points spread and dosnt alow more then 2 lots.
XTB dosnt alow more then 2 contracts on btcusd as well.

Please let me know if you know a good broker to trade in lavarage with liquidity aqvailable on this pair.

BTC CFDs? 1broker.com (from England)

but if you wanna trade with margin I recomend you bitfinex or BitMEX

I try it, they only accept bitcoins and in my wallet "the confrimation of the payment is delayed likely due to an overloaded of teh Bitcoin network" so I can not use my bitcoins that I buy last night :-(

I try it, they only accept bitcoins and in my wallet "the confrimation of the payment is delayed likely due to an overloaded of teh Bitcoin network" so I can not use my bitcoins that I buy last night :-(

Man, was good to hold your bitcoin! Crazy hours!

I've used eToro and would like to give a warning for anyone interested in them to steer well clear.
They're now claiming the CFDs are backed by real bitcoin rather than a CFD.
Huge spreads
0 leverage
VERY unsavoury company.

Ok, so I use to trade to ICMarkets but they dont alow this anymore on bitcoin since yestarday.
Plus 500 is limited to 0.20 lot right now.
I try FX Primus but right now is having 250 points spread and dosnt alow more then 2 lots.
XTB dosnt alow more then 2 contracts on btcusd as well.

Please let me know if you know a good broker to trade in lavarage with liquidity aqvailable on this pair.

I think you can find good crypto broker on google.com, and before select, any broker kindly check reviews, reputation, and services on different sites