good broker to trade BTCUSD please

• Welcome to the newest version of Trade2Win! We're running on the latest version of, what we consider to be, the best forum software available today. Our aim was to keep things as familiar as possible but focus on improving speed, security and usability. We hope you like the result! Please post your questions, comments, suggestions and feedback in the What's New and Feedback Thread - Sharky.

Cipp

Dec 3, 2017
Ok, so I use to trade to ICMarkets but they dont alow this anymore on bitcoin since yestarday.
Plus 500 is limited to 0.20 lot right now.
I try FX Primus but right now is having 250 points spread and dosnt alow more then 2 lots.
XTB dosnt alow more then 2 contracts on btcusd as well.

Please let me know if you know a good broker to trade in lavarage with liquidity aqvailable on this pair.

Jun 7, 2007
BTC CFDs? 1broker.com (from England)

but if you wanna trade with margin I recomend you bitfinex or BitMEX

Cipp

Dec 3, 2017
I try it, they only accept bitcoins and in my wallet "the confrimation of the payment is delayed likely due to an overloaded of teh Bitcoin network" so I can not use my bitcoins that I buy last night :-(

Jun 7, 2007
I try it, they only accept bitcoins and in my wallet "the confrimation of the payment is delayed likely due to an overloaded of teh Bitcoin network" so I can not use my bitcoins that I buy last night :-(
Man, was good to hold your bitcoin! Crazy hours!

Dec 15, 2017
I've used eToro and would like to give a warning for anyone interested in them to steer well clear.
They're now claiming the CFDs are backed by real bitcoin rather than a CFD.
Huge spreads
0 leverage
VERY unsavoury company.

Jun 19, 2018
Washington DC
Ok, so I use to trade to ICMarkets but they dont alow this anymore on bitcoin since yestarday.
Plus 500 is limited to 0.20 lot right now.
I try FX Primus but right now is having 250 points spread and dosnt alow more then 2 lots.
XTB dosnt alow more then 2 contracts on btcusd as well.

Please let me know if you know a good broker to trade in lavarage with liquidity aqvailable on this pair.
I think you can find good crypto broker on google.com, and before select, any broker kindly check reviews, reputation, and services on different sites