Goldmine!

Price has been heading south...Hopefully it would give a bounce and an entry.

FX4

Attachments

• eur-usd  mar-8-11.gif
    eur-usd mar-8-11.gif
    23.2 KB · Views: 133
Well price has been working its way down. Just came back to the area where it took out some buyers. News to come later this morning. Let's see what the market will do with this.

FX4

Attachments

• eur-usd  mar-9-11.gif
    eur-usd mar-9-11.gif
    22.4 KB · Views: 157
Good Morning Traders,

News to come...

Here is a view of the EU. Price making its way lower, but has run into some buyers...long tails on candles. Gotta watch what happens here as price might have to zoom through if it wants to go lower...then there might be a bounce and a fall further unless it just falls hard right after the zoom. Look left...a tough area to clear.

Take your time,

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eur-usd mar-10-11.gif
    eur-usd mar-10-11.gif
    21.9 KB · Views: 140
Good Monday morning traders,

Showing a simpler chart for a change. Decided to take the pivots of the extreme swings for my pitchfork. Surprise...price landed at the ML. Price could fall from here, breakthrough and go higher or roll. No tell at the moment, but its gotta say something, sometime.

All the best today,

FX4

Attachments

• eur-usd mar-14-11.gif
    eur-usd mar-14-11.gif
    18.6 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Hello Traders,

Have to be out early today. Wish you well in your trading. Will see how things went when I return.

FX4

Back a little earlier than expected.

Here is a current view of EU. Gave a bounce from blue HL. Meeting some sellers. Let's get a tell from here. Missed the launch.

Attachments

• eur-usd mar-15-11.gif
    eur-usd mar-15-11.gif
    21.4 KB · Views: 132
Hello again,

Thought I would show this in context...a little more of the picture. Price has made a lower high overall, but the local action is...higher high and higher low. Until some major support is taken out, the buyers can jump on board again. Be watchful and patient. Lots of news to come as well. Price is showing weakness...just don't be in too much of a hurry to assume anything. Always let price talk first.

FX4

Attachments

• eur-usd mar 16-11.gif
    eur-usd mar 16-11.gif
    23.1 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
And Yet Another View Of EU

EU made a higher high. News to come...anything is possible. Keep an open mind and trade what the market shows.

FX4

Attachments

• eur-usd mar 17-11.gif
    eur-usd mar 17-11.gif
    24.6 KB · Views: 143
Price still pushing. ML might be a target...or at least it might try to get there. Remember Newton's First Law...things will tend to continue....unless another force is applied to change the direction it is on...Still making higher highs and higher lows: buyers are buying, sellers only get "shallow" retracements to pick up more buyers. Don't be fooled.

FX4

Attachments

• eur-usd mar 18-11.gif
    eur-usd mar 18-11.gif
    26 KB · Views: 124
Getting Into The Signal Zone Again

Hello traders,

This was a signal that I sent last week. Was actually on Usd-Cad. Will be interesting to see what I will spot this week.

Have a good trading week. Beware of volatility in the market. Lots going on.

FX4

P.S. My 30-Day Trading Improvement Challenge seems to be paying off and getting me back on track :).

Attachments

• usd-cad mar-14-11-2.gif
    usd-cad mar-14-11-2.gif
    22.3 KB · Views: 125
  • usd-cad mar-14-11.gif
    usd-cad mar-14-11.gif
    21.9 KB · Views: 140
Price in a fight...very short swings. Be careful.

FX4

P.S. Sent a signal this morning on Eur-Gbp. Details on the blog.

Attachments

• eur-usd mar 21-11.gif
    eur-usd mar 21-11.gif
    26.3 KB · Views: 125
Well...

Looks like we have the very beginnings of some weakness. Nothing major. Will have to see how it continues to shape up. Switchbacks are possible, even likely. Blue HL overhead represents potential resistance from the Weekly. Taking nothing for granted...let price speak loudly first!

All the best,

FX4

Sent Usd-Chf signal earlier this morning. Details on the blog.

Attachments

• eur-usd mar 22-11.gif
    eur-usd mar 22-11.gif
    26.4 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Thought I should post this chart set-up! Price showing weakness but at another area of support...green HL and WL. Notice the touches along the green HL...buyers there. Need a strong push to break below if that is where it is heading to next. News out this morning. Assume nothing. Beware of Wash 'n Rinses.

FX4

Attachments

• eur-usd mar 23-11.gif
    eur-usd mar 23-11.gif
    28 KB · Views: 135
Now here's EU for today. Will see if the lower green HL becomes a switchback to go lower. However, notice price is still inside the larger upward fork.

FX4Newbies

Attachments

• eur-usd mar 24-11.gif
    eur-usd mar 24-11.gif
    25.7 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Are Bulls On Board?

Hello traders,

Notice how price broke through that green HL yesterday...with the long green candle? Big push behind the move. Almost made teal ML...price falling again but support in the area. Don't underestimate the bullish presence...they've been trying...A few lines in the sand to watch for the tell.

FX4

Attachments

• eur-usd mar 25-11.gif
    eur-usd mar 25-11.gif
    22.9 KB · Views: 128
Lines In The Sand and Updates

Well EU has been under some selling pressure. Hanging at the moment at some lines in the sand. US news to come. A time to be watchful and careful.

FX4

P.S. Blog is now available in multi-languages. Just select the language of choice from the icon on the right.

Attachments

• eur-usd mar 28-11.gif
    eur-usd mar 28-11.gif
    23.9 KB · Views: 138
Hello Traders,

Here is a close-up of the action. Price back at another line in the sand moment. Made some "higher highs" earlier today...and "lower lows", but overall no real change or indication as to where next. We'll see what it gives today.

FX4

Attachments

• eur-usd mar 29-11.gif
    eur-usd mar 29-11.gif
    24 KB · Views: 132