Fun With PitchForks

You are short GPB/USD on the dailies and I am long on the hourlies.

Wow your chart looks A LOT different then mine does. What demo account do you use?
By different I mean the candles are different.

picture.php

I will do a video on the way I enter trades with sub forks when I get a little more time.
Hopefully today.

Its a MetaTrader 5 Demo account. I also have a live MetaTrader 4 account which is actually better. Because MT5 is newer it has some glitches. The reason the candles look different is because I altered the verticle scale on the right hand side because on MT5 there are some news announcement things at the bottom that really get in the way and I haven't figured out how to turn them off yet. I just want to keep my accounts separate so I don't place the pitchfork trades on my live account just yet!!!

I just entered a short trade in the GBP-USD...

First target is the median line of the sub-fork

picture.php

After a little time this is what the trade looks like...

picture.php

This is what the new updated forks look like...
picture.php

The stop was not hit and the trade is just a little out of the money at this point in time.
The price targets have been adjusted to match the new forks as it is a little more conservative.

Here is a long trade setup for the EUR-GBP.
I did not take the trade at this point cause the count for the fork is a little "goofy".
Could still work out just fine though...
picture.php

So I was stopped out of the trade and took a look at it too late to enter again...for now.

picture.php

Here are the EUR-USD and GBP-USD dailies.
The pound came down and touched the median line for the sub-fork so I am out of the first part of that trade. The second part was stopped out for a small loss so the total gain for the GBP-USD is a little over 100 pips.

I still believe the GBP-USD could move down and close as low as the 1.6010 level this Friday. If not then it could be about 100 pips higher, but I still think over the next couple of days it will move lower. We Will see...

As for the EUR_USD I didn't use a sub-fork. If I had I would be out of that trade with some pips in the bank but at this point I am not yet stopped out and believe the market may move down a good 100 pips by this Friday close.

picture.php
picture.php

Sorry I missed the last day or two but I have been under the weather. I will make that last video I talked about when my voice get back to some what normal. 1 or 2 more days.

Have not looked at the hourly charts in the five markets for a setup in the last 24 hours or so because of being a bit sick. My girl friend says I am more than a little sick :confused: but...
I will look them over later this afternoon. Right now I have to catch up on stuff around the house.:sleep:

Sorry I missed the last day or two but I have been under the weather. I will make that last video I talked about when my voice get back to some what normal. 1 or 2 more days.

Have not looked at the hourly charts in the five markets for a setup in the last 24 hours or so because of being a bit sick. My girl friend says I am more than a little sick :confused: but...
I will look them over later this afternoon. Right now I have to catch up on stuff around the house.:sleep:

hehe...your girlfriend says you are more than a little sick...but not sick enough that you can't do some chores around the house?

lol. I know the feeling!

Hope you feel better.

Peter

hehe...your girlfriend says you are more than a little sick...but not sick enough that you can't do some chores around the house?

lol. I know the feeling!

Hope you feel better.

Peter

Ah, so you know the drill then?
Well I didn't get much time to look at the charts this afternoon but I am expecting a low to come in between seven and eight (central time) tomorrow morning.
Maybe I will get up to trade that.:confused:

Loads to do this weekend so I'm not sure i will be able to get back in the saddle 'til late Sunday my time. :!:

Ok, lets look at the markets as of right now this minute. To keep things simple I will look at just the EUR-USD and GBP-USD.

Both are waiting for a 5th swing to finish before the new forks will be plotted.
I have a Master Time Factor showing that the 11P.M. hour my time should give a swing in the GBP-USD so I will look at the markets again a little before then.

picture.php
picture.php

I am better now and will complete the video tomorrow when the kiddos are at school.
Still have a bit much on my plate this coming week so I will keep things simpler and just look at the EUR-USD and GBP-USD for at least the next couple of days.

This first chart is that of the GBP-USD...

picture.php

You can see by looking at the chart that the market never moved back to the 88% line.
You can also see that more nice swings developed so I recounted for a newer fork.
That's what this picture is...

picture.php

We did get the swing bottom last night (My Time) in the 11P.M. hour.
That was a nice trade by the way;)
The next swing from this Master Time Factor that I use in the GBP-USD shows the 1P.M. hour today.

Here is the charts for the EUR-USD.
The same thing happened with the EUR-USD where the 88% line was never hit so with the updated chart I recounted the fork. This fork shows that the price moved to the median line already so it is about time to start waiting for a new fifth swing to mature.

picture.php
picture.php

Good lord it seams I just can't get this video made.:!::mad:
I will give it a shot again tomorrow.