Golden rules!

BeM

I have written a few rules for myself and I thought to share them with my fellow friends in this web site. Maybe you could add a few things, or maybe criticise some :)

Whenever you have the slightest feeling that your emotions are taking over your brain, the first thing you do is to get out, take the loss, and never trade until you are sure you are back in normal.
Use stop-loss but put the difference wider and don’t be fearful.
Never hurry, enter to trade when you are well-informed and don’t gamble!
Be informed, don’t miss anything, and be very well informed! The best thing you can do when you are not informed enough is to protect your capital by staying out of any trade.
Trust yourself! Don’t be fearful, go with your own knowledge and guts!
Be patient!
Never hope for a direction!
Don’t enter trades that look extremely tempting just because everyone else is getting in. Enter a trade only when you have the right knowledge. Never follow a direction blindly no matter how exciting it looks.
Be informed, don’t hurry, take an intelligent and rational decision, then have patience and take the randomness of the market into consideration and wait until the right moment you have planned for arrives.
The best tools one can have in order to trade successfully are first their information and knowledge and second their own good psychology and abilities.
Being wrong is absolutely fine and there is nothing bad about it as far as you recognize it and learn something from it. Everyone makes mistakes, the difference between successful and unsuccessful people is that successful people learn from their mistakes and try not to repeat them.
Never ever try to dictate the movement of the market. Let the market decide the direction, then join and try to enjoy the ride as long as possible.

golden rules

I have written a few rules for myself and I thought to share them with my fellow friends in this web site. Maybe you could add a few things, or maybe criticise some :)

Whenever you have the slightest feeling that your emotions are taking over your brain, the first thing you do is to get out, take the loss, and never trade until you are sure you are back in normal.
Be informed, don’t miss anything, and be very well informed! The best thing you can do when you are not informed enough is to protect your capital by staying out of any trade.
Be patient!
Don’t enter trades that look extremely tempting just because everyone else is getting in. Enter a trade only when you have the right knowledge. Never follow a direction blindly no matter how exciting it looks.
Be informed, don’t hurry, take an intelligent and rational decision, then have patience and take the randomness of the market into consideration and wait until the right moment you have planned for arrives.
The best tools one can have in order to trade successfully are first their information and knowledge and second their own good psychology and abilities.
Being wrong is absolutely fine and there is nothing bad about it as far as you recognize it and learn something from it. Everyone makes mistakes, the difference between successful and unsuccessful people is that successful people learn from their mistakes and try not to repeat them.
Never ever try to dictate the movement of the market. Let the market decide the direction, then join and try to enjoy the ride as long as possible.

hi bem
thanks for this rules.Really this is my first time to know this rules.And i think they may helps me alot.so keep it up dude.

A long time ago

ERm...Patricia... are you aware the last post was several years ago:cheesy:

Be patient!

Hi BeM and welcome to the T2W forum. Good one dude.

Stoplosses should never be made wider though, ever!

Go for it!

LOL Newtrader. The first post was 3 years before you joined the forum. It must have been a good day :)